It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hemel Hempstead Explosion UFO [pics]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hi i live in north london and as im sure many of you know there was a recent major explosion at a petrol depot in hemel hempstead, which is about 20 miles from me. Check out the news report news.bbc.co.uk...
which shows the coverage of the smoke after the explosion.
Anyway my dad borrowed my digital camera to go to a nearby hilly area to take some pics of the massive smoke cloud. I looked at the pics when he came back. He took (among others) two pictures of my mum (pixelated out) taken within seconds of each other. The wierd thing is there is a strange light in the sky in both pics, i wouldnt really have thought much about it thinking it was a plane or something but it moves a very large distance between the pictures, have a look and decide for yourselves:
1st Image
2nd image

Also i took this picture much later on of the spectacular sunset that followed the day of the explosion. it has a strange streak in the sky that doesnt look like a regular plane vaportrail to me, let me know what you guys can make of it!
Sunset ufo

I guess it makes sense that there would be a lot of UFO sightings with such a large scale arial anomoly like this!
Laters

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The two light blobs are too small to make out what they are, even if you zoom in. Could be anything.

The contrail one is just that. The whole sky is full of wierd chemicals and is bathed in a red light, so they would appear different than normal, but remember that the Depot is not far from Heathrow and Luton airports, so there would be plenty of Aircraft about.

[edit on 8/1/06 by stumason]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
none of these pics are taken near hemel hempstead, they are all some distance away. the first two are in totterage, and the last one was take from my back garden a bit further away than totterage. But that vapor trail is so short and thin, think of how low those smoke clouds are and how thick vaportrails are normaly. and that ball of light moves so quickly! The only time a plane looks like that is if its faceing directly at you and this one is moving away from the camera, in my opinion there is no way that could be a plane!

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
does seem a bit dodgy seeing as you say theres only a few seconds between the pics..... but how many is a few? some planes do shift a bit ;-) specially if its some military jet...

[edit on 083131p://09018 by info_junkee]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
ok the images are still on my camera and looking in the properties of the images the first one was created on "11 December 2005, 02:03:26" and the second was created on "11 December 2005, 02:03:30". thats within 4 seconds!

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
interesting - im only down the road from you..so to speak. Anyway, defernatly there is a blob there... its there for sure...but what it is ,is difficult to determine.

As for streak in the sunset sky - can you tell me the compass direction - ie north east -please try to be precise ie ne - north east east - that kinda thing, and im interested in your position not the objects.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
in the sunset image the camera is pointing about south west west or to be more exact, 235 degrees from magnetic north. there are a lot of planes that cover the area above my house and im pretty sure there is a path along the line of the streak, but it just doesnt look like a vaportrail, its too small. it looks to me like a meteroite trail or something

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
For additional research information you may want to visit

Link

NOTE: some of the links may be down till the beggining of next month.

[edit on 30/3/06 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
interesting about the foo fighters i have seen many of these images and videos befre, an incredible amount of evidence. my pictures seem to show a "foo fighter", a white glowing orb. I think it must be an artificial light because i doubt any sunlight would be able to reach it. i wish my dad had seen it with his own eyes!

[edit on 8-1-2006 by superduperman]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
4 seconds ay,,,, damn.......
and coincidently it had to be the 11th too....

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by info_junkee
4 seconds ay,,,, damn.......
and coincidently it had to be the 11th too....

whats the coincidence of the 11th? as in 9/11?

[edit on 8-1-2006 by superduperman]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It's hard to say what it is . Way to small ... could be plane . I don't about the object but the sky in those pictures is awesome . Look at that sky man ... it's beautiful !

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by superduperman
in the sunset image the camera is pointing about south west west or to be more exact, 235 degrees from magnetic north. there are a lot of planes that cover the area above my house and im pretty sure there is a path along the line of the streak, but it just doesnt look like a vaportrail, its too small. it looks to me like a meteroite trail or something

well you obviously know what i wanted the compass direction for.

to be safe id say it was a vapor trail - maybe a military high lever fly over , i dunno - but ill put money on it that its from a plane.In that area you do have a large airport..but then it could be going to ireland - sorry it just doesnt seem that out of the ordinary for me anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
fair enough i mean what are the chances of capturing two ufo's in one day!

[edit on 9-1-2006 by superduperman]

new topics

top topics

join