As I said before, you pose some excellent questions and challenges to this theory. I'm not over this flu bug, but I can't wait any longer. I gotta get this posted.
1. Why are "They" going to need money?
After all, if the world ends, there will be no economy, no good or services to buy. No one producing anything for sale. No shirts, shoes, underwear, toothpaste, soap, after shave lotion, cars, boats, homes etc....
If this happens, one can only assume that money will become obsolete - a non-commodity. Worthless.
2. If "They" are building bunkers, who's doing the building? (illegal immegrants?)
3. Where are the materials to build these bunkers comming from? Maybe you could find some proof that a couple of million tons of steel and concrete were shipped to the area being built. How about a receipt for an order of toilet bowls and pipes. After all, these "Elites" will have to go to the bathroom.
4. In one of your posts you claim that there is a "media blackout" in Iraq. Would you care to expand on this topic a little more? Maybe you and I don't watch the same news channels. I see something about Irag everyday on CNN and Fox news. Of course, when a bomb goes off, I see it on all channels.
5. You also think that some kind of "ARK" is being built there. Why? Whats wrong with the facilities at "NORAD"? Not big enough? Why not some place a little more hospitable instead of the middle of the desert?
1. You are right. "They" don't need money after this catastrophe. The money is needed to fund the construction of these underground facilities and to fill them with all of the equipment & supplies that they are going to need and for supplies to rebuild society after the event.
2. I'm not sure who is doing the building. That would depend on which underground facility you are talking about. The facility in Iraq could quite possibly be built by the Bin Laden Family, Halliburton or both under the protection of our armed forces. The Bin Laden Family is among the wealthiest Saudi Arabian families in the world and I believe they made some if not most of it in the construction business.
For construction of the Yucca Mountain facility, you should check their website. This project is being funded and built right under our noses, but since it is labelled for Nuclear Waste, nobody will ever see the inside of it without a top security clearance.
3. Once again, the source of the supplies will depend on the location of the facility. The supplies for the Iraq facility would likely be supplied via Halliburton. As for receipts, good luck!! Even our own congress has had little success at getting receipts from halliburton for all of the billions that they spend over there. The basic theme there is....Trust us, we're taking care of it.
I would expect a dead end anytime anyone goes looking for receipts for these things. The likely response to such questions will be "classified".
I did go on a search for receipts and proof of any spending in Iraq and came up with a link to a government website that has lots of links and plenty of pages full of more links and other stuff to fill the pages, but no hard evidence that any money has been spent at ALL in Iraq. I honestly thought I might be able to track down a few good leads.
I think that the only way I'll be able to get such info is to quit my job and become a full time reporter/private investigator in the field with a considerable budget to work off of. Sorry folks...I am not a wealthy man and I think the press intentionally avoids ardent reporters these days for fear that they may actually dredge up some real news that they'd have to quash....uh...yeah, I think the press is in on this scandal too, at least the upper echelons of the press world.
Getting back to the receipts for toilets and such...Halliburton received a 2 year no-bid $8 Billion contract a couple years ago to supply our troops with all the toilets, food, housing, etc. that they need. Somebody please do some math on that and see how much it costing per soldier based on 130,000 servicemen? The receipts are probably somewhere for all of that, but I doubt that we'll ever see'em. Halliburton has the money...it's on a need to know basis and that's all you need to know (Says Halliburton).
4. What you see on the TV or in the papers about Iraq is only what our Military PR has presented to the reporters that are in Iraq. You see, there is a hotel where all of the press reporters hang at. They rarely leave it without an armered escort because the streets of Bagdad are so dangerous to them. Many reporters that have tried, have come back in boxes. So...every day, a military escort shows up and takes the press to a location or two that they would like the press to report on, then they take them back to their hotel where they are under 24 hour military security.
There is no opportunity for investigative reporting in Iraq. All locations for reports are predetermined by the military PR.
5. Why an underground ARK? To protect life against a meteor storm that is foretold by John the Apostle in Chapter 8 of Revelation. This meteor storm is also spoken of by other prophets, but they are not as easily referenced.
NORAD is a 50 year old military command center designed to defend against a nucyuler war. It was not designed to house civilian populations for 3-12 months in the event of the surface of the earth being devastated by meteors.
When a meteor strikes the earth, it impacts so hard that it pulverizes the dirt and sand into microscopic dust while disintegrating itself in much the same way. The force of the impact causes an explosion similar to a nuclear bomb but without all of the longterm radiation that comes with plutonium or uranium bombs. The size of the explosion can be anywhere from a small explosion that takes out a city block from a 1-2 meter object at impact up to an explosion that kills everything in a 50-100 mile radius from an object that is 100 meters diameter at the time of impact.
Another bit of information....
Impactor meteors are better than those that explode before impacting. Meteors that explode in mid air have a blast radius 2-3 times greater than those that impact. This will be quite common in a meteor storm. The amount of pressure on meteors when they near our lower atmosphere moving at speeds of mach 10+ is so great that it actually crushes them.
About building underground facilities in the middle of the desert...considering what you've read so far about meteor explosions, can you name a more hospitible location? The desert makes sense because nobody wants to use the land for much anyway. There are very few people to watch you while you build and stock your facility. You don't have to worry about a shallow water table that you have to build your facility into. There are probably a number of other good reasons that I haven't realized yet.
Davemann - may i say that this is an excellent conspiracy. You've touched on all the biggies of the day, 9/11, Iraq, Iran, the deficit, general hatred of Bush. -- It must have taken you some time and thought to come up with this one. And the topper - in your post 4/12/06 you gave the statement that saves all conspiracy theories, "just in case i'm wrong". More or less to cover your own rear end.
Yes. You are correct that all of the conspiracies tie together into this. I may be wrong with this. Only time will tell. However, there is one thing that I believe is certain...There will be a speckled sun, red moon and a meteor shower to follow. If Bush and his cronies are not up to this conspiracy, then they should be...either that or they should work to pursuade men to repent of their sin and turn to Jesus Christ. I doubt that Bush will do that, but with the number of lies that he has told so far while allowing us to believe that he is a good Christian man leads me to think that he is working to protect the antichrist from the great meteor storm to come...whether Bush and his cronies are intentionally helping to set the stage for the antichrist or not, I do not know.
Now...about the military numbers, you are correct. I think I heard something about 130,000 men and women in Iraq and I knew full well that we had around 1.5 million in the service. However, I still stand by my statement that we are no safer today than we were prior to 9/11.
There have been no significant changes to our security in the last 5 years and yet we have not seen buses, trains and subways blowing up here like they do in most other countries that are dealing with terrorism. The systems we have in place here cannot stop such small time terrorist activities. I contend that there never was a terrorist threat and still is not.
When Clinton left office, our national budget was at around $800 Billion per year. This year it is clocking in at 3-1/2 times that at about $2.7 Trillion. If our Republican Government has not done something truly impressive with that budget, then where is all that money going? I see nothing to show for the massive amount of dollars that our government has spent these past 5 years. I see no super-rail system, no great healthcare system, no super-highways, no super-import-defense system, no great police/fire/rescue program to help if there is ever another event such as 9/11.
I have to conclude that this money has gone into something that we cannot see like a few incredible underground facilities or a few swiss bank accounts.
You brought up the issue of how much money is in the world. I'm not going to go into a great economics class, but rather I'll keep is really basic....the amount of U.S. dollars in print is exactly what our national debt is, about $9 Trillion and we're printing them as fast as we can. The U.S. is probably responsible for about 1/3 or the money in print in the world. That would put the value of money printed in the world at around $27 Trillion. 10% of 27 Trillion is $2.7 Trillion which is almost exactly what our U.S. Budget is for just THIS YEAR and we don't have a clue where most of it is going. Anyway, that's how I come up with 10-20% of the world's money.
I challenge anyone to show me how we can spend 3.5 times more than we did 6 years ago and have less to show for it. Somebody, please show me where this money is being spent.
In the meantime, I will continue my delusional fantasy that my government is really good under it all and must be building something, some underground facility for my good even though I shouldn't know that it is being built.