It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Global Conspiracy Up For Consideration

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I have reason to believe that the 9/11 attacks may have been staged for the purpose of raising money to build several massive underground civilizations. Yucca Mountain in Nevada may be one of these. There may be another in Iraq under construction. These underground communities would be a place of hiding in the event of an impending meteor shower that would devestate the surface of our planet and bring a 6 month to year long 'nuclear type' winter.

There are currently discussions going on in some of these boards about underground moles or tunnel boring machines that some suspect are linking many underground facilities within the U.S and possibly around the globe.

There are also discussions about HAARP conducting ELF, ULF or VLF experiments that serve 2 purposes. One is to find previously unknown underground caverns around the globe. The other is to communicate directly through solid rock in the event that the atmosphere becomes impenitrable by airwave communications due to microscopic dust caused by a nuclear war or meteor impacts. This ability to communcate between underground facilities would be very important if it could not be done via the airwaves

DARPA has also been promoting AI robotics that can find their way from one location to another without remote control of any kind. These vehicles must be able to navigate and find their way around obstacles to destinations that are hundreds of miles away. These things have been tested to navigate from the Los Angeles region through a mountain range, through or around cities, over freeway overpasses all the way to Las Vegas. A friend was involved in one of the first contests where entrants were offered a prize of $10 million for complete success. In the first contest 2 years ago, the furthest robot made it no more than 40 miles. I have spoken with some science locals who believe that the last contest was a success. I have not checked to see if that is true just yet. This technology would be important in transporting between underground facilities that might not be connected via tunnels.

Many Billions of dollars have been sent to Iraq for a variety of reasons and there is little evidence of its' use there. Iraq may just be a laundering facility to finance those who are building the underground facilities. I have to wonder somewhat about Haliburton's role in all of this...their specialty is deep well drilling.

I know that I'm making a reach with this conjecture, but I'd challenge the intelligent people that read and write these forums to investigate. I've been investigating as much as I can, but I'm only one man. Every thing that I investigate seems to bring more evidence that this theory is possible, but have been unable to find proof of its' validity, nor have I found proof that it is invalid.

On a deeper reach, recently there have been news stories of space travel being possible for those who can afford it. The Bush Administration issues guidelines for space tourism. There has been talk of a mass departure from the Earth to Mars to escape a global catastrophe and for colonization. Is it possible that such a thing could be in the works, but instead just to escape the Earth long enough to return and repopulate? There was recently an article here that told of a company building a space station in New Mexico for proposed space tourism.

I don't dare to put a timeline on any of this. I do know of a comet that is expected to pass close to the Earth this April/May. This comet, 73P, was last known to be breaking up into untrackable fragments. The last time the pieces were seen was in 2001 and there were 4 pieces. It began breaking up in 1995 with flashes that resulted from tremendous power bursts within the comet. Recently, powerful telescopes have been able to get a picture of one of the pieces, 73P-C. This comet is approaching at the rate of about 1.8 million miles per day and it is currently more than 150 million miles away. According to the trajectory of the pieces, all of the debris was expected to pass the Earth at a distance of 4 to 14 million miles away. That is a comfortable distance. However, it is expected to pass us closer in 2022. How much closer we will not know until it passes this time around.

There is another interesting issue around this comet. In August, 2002, there was a NASA Contour probe that was successfully set in orbit of the Earth preparing to exit orbit to rendezvous with comet Encke and then this comet this Summer. This probe mysteriously disappeared. It has been presumed destroyed.

There is a lot more evidence of this conspiracy and much of it is circumstantial. Most of us know that the best conspiracies and cover-ups have only circumstantial evidence though.

I bring this subject to this board because I believe that it will be given serious consideration here. I ask for the help of others to help prove or disprove these suspicions.

My primary suspicions here are:

1. It is known that there will be an impact or impacts of considerable magnitute from celestial objects.
2. There has been considerable preparations under way for longer than we all might suspect. Probably dating back to or beyond the Clinton Administration.
3. There are many "in the know" about this, but who have kept quiet for the sake of their families being included in the number that will receive quarters in the underground civilizations.
4. There is more...I'll elaborate if this subject is seriously considered.

I sincerely hope that these are only paranoid suspicions. I have 4 wonderful daughter that I would like to know would live out their 70 years in peace and tranquility.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm not quite ready to jump on the bandwagon, but I find this very interesting and plausable. It certainly would explain where the money in Iraq is going. I've always wondered if Cheney and the gang are so short-sighted (which they obviously are) then why would they be stashing these vast sums of money away in the bank... Where is it going? What are they doing with this - possibly now trillions - of dollars?

An elaborate underground facility, to be used to protect the 'elite' and the repopulators of the earth after some giant disaster, would certainly explain that. I tend to lean more toward a man-made disaster, though. I have suspicions that an all out nuclear war is actually desired by some of the elite that would be holed up in their underground caves:

A. To rid the earth of all of the lower class, including, but not limited to minorities, the poor, 'foreigners', those pesky liberals and their cries for civil rights for 'the people', and the elderly and infirm for their burden on the upper echelon.

B. To force the hands of the nuclear weapons nations.

C. Simply to start a foundation, a clean slate, from which to embrace the New World Order.

I doubt that we'll ever be able to find much more about it, especially since the government has become so adept at keeping our attention on the 'bright lights and pretty colors' of day-to-day life in the war on terruh. But I for one, will certainly keep my eyes open for more on this.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Benevolent Heretic,

Thank you for your consideration. I have a considerable amount of information and other conspiracy theories that tie into this subject. I am hoping to present a new piece to the puzzle every day or two....there is so much...hopefully others will see it too and add what they see.

The image of this conspiracy in my mind first began last Summer as I was reading through Revelation chapters 6 thru 8. I was also reading other texts that were not canonized into the Bible like the Book of Enoch. There was a text that suggested that the Great Tribulation would begin with the advent of a comet.

In Revelation chapter 6, John told of the Sun appearing as black sackcloth (burlap) and the Moon appearing Blood Red. As I read this, I pictured a comet that had been shattered into millions of pieces that passed between the Earth and Sun creating the appearance as if looking through burlap or sackcloth at the Sun. The light of the sun would come through, but it would be obscured by the fragments of ice and rock from the comet. The Moon would turn blood red because the light of the Sun being refracted red.

In the opening of the seals,John describes what could be situations that would erupt on the Earth if we learned of impending doom. Following this, John describes what appears to be a meteor shower that creates havoc on the Earth.

Anyway, even those who do not believe anything about the Christian faith may wish to read this and consider the possibilities. For today, I encourage the reading of Revelation chapters 6-8 and consider.

www.biblegateway.com...

It was not until recently that I learned of this comet, 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3 that might fit this prophecy in the year 2022...again I say "Might". So far, there is very little written about this comet, but some can be found at:

www.aerith.net...
www.hohmanntransfer.com...
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Information about the probe that was set to rendezvous with this comet but disappeared can be found at:

www.hohmanntransfer.com...
www.skyrocket.de..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.skyrocket.de

As a note, the word that is translated to "Tribulation" can also be translated to "Testing". So one could call it The Great Testing.

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 13-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
An interesting theory, davenman. Not very substantiated yet, but plausible.

Sheesh, imagine the earth being populated only by Bushs and Dicks, that makes death from meteor impact seem pretty desireable

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I apologize for taking so long to present the things I've been finding. The other day, I looked up some of the underground facility links that I had and spent 2 nights just reading some of the vast amount of material that I found. I've also been using the Google Earth program to see some things for myself. (That program is fascinating.) I've also been reading further on the ELF, SLF, ULF, VLF frequencies and what is thought about them. I found that Wikipedia has a pretty decent write-up about all of the frequencies. I got caught up in Wikipedia reading vast amounts also. (Another fascinating site)

IN THE EVENT of a celestial impact or thousands of minor impacts as I suspect are ahead of us, the impactors drive many tons of microscopic dust into the atmosphere. This will make it very difficult to breath the air in the vicinity of each impactor for those who survive. Thousands of impactors would fill the air of the earth with microscopic dust particles that could take weeks or months to settle.

I have not examined the effect of impactors in the water yet, but it may conteract the dust problem in a relatively short amount of time. Impactors in the oceans would also cause a substantial amount of flooding in coastal regions in the area of 100 to 1000 ft altitude. The speeds of tsunamis would have a tremendous bearing on the distance that the waves travel inland. There would also be a substantial amount of water driven into the atmosphere and some even out of the atmosphere of the Earth. I don't know the ramifications of this.

I found that the lower frequencies are not capable of carrying much information, but they are able to penetrate the depths of the ocean and earth. The lower the frequency, the deeper the penetration there is. Therefore, it does make sense that underground caverns could be found using these ELFs. ELFs could also be used for very simple forms of communication such as Morse Code transmitted through the Earth. It's not very useful in today's world, but in the event of an atmosphere that prevents communication and where much of the world surface could be devestated, Morse Code between underground facilities would be better than no communication at all. The issue with sending and receiving ELFs is the need for a very long antenna. Just how long, I don't know.

So far, I have not found evidence that these freqencies are being transmitted by HAARP, though they do indicate an observation of those frequencies. However, there are a number of facilities in and around the Mojave Desert region that I live in that are also suspect. I have yet to look into them.

www.sauderzone.com... is a link to a website that has compiled about 150 different links to various types of underground and tunneling sites. There is so much info here, I don't know where to start.

There are plenty of other sites around with tunneling and underground info such as a Denver wastewater pipeline construction that shows some very mild forms of tunneling. ww.denvergov.org...
or links to tunneling movies from this privately owned tunneling company www.millerthedriller.com...
or this website that has photos of various tunneling machines.

Most of these tunneling machines are used to cut tunnels through mountains for roads or trains, but who can tell if there are government tunnels being cut to link many of our military installations. There is good logic in it...such as: In this world of satellites, we must have a means of moving our secret projects from one location in the country to another without everyone in the world watching us via satellite while we do.

www.enterprisemission.com... is a link to information and a photo of a suspected nuclear tunneling machine that would leave no tunneling debris. Such a device would melt the rock infront of it and press this molten rock into the pores of the surrounding dirt and rock creating a glazed tunnel. Such a tunnel would be far superior to most other types. The rock surrounding the tunnel would have a strength that would withstand a very near impact or explosion on the surface of the Earth.

en.wikipedia.org... for information on Extremely Low Frequencies (ELFs) and their likely uses. From here you can link to more info about ULF, SLF, VLF, microwaves, etc. Other frequencies that might pique your interest can be found at en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org... for information about HAARP. HAARP is supported by DARPA. DARPA is inexistance for the primary purpose of finding new technologies that will benefit the Defense Dept. Many of the technologies that the DoD uses graduate to the civilian world for use and further developement in our capitol driven world. The Internet was one if DARPA's babies.

Much of the information and links that I am providing here are not evidence for or against this conspiracy theory. What I have found is mostly circumstantial. What makes this circumstantial evidence of serious consideration is the way that many in power today are behaving.

When you see rats jumping ship, you should be concerned.

We've been watching for some time as our elected officials and military have been working together with much dispute between them, but still working together to accomplish some tasks that most of us don't understand the relevance of in comparison to the overall cost. Strange things have been going on and none of us have managed to expose the truth behind the strange conduct of so many people. This is not just our President, but our Military and members of both parties in the congress and senate that are working in collaboration to keep truths from the American People. This in itself is very strange, when both parties and chief military personel can keep the same secret.

The road that we have been taking as a country for the past few years seems to disregard the consequences of the future from our actions today. "We The People", that is "Our Government" has been spending money at a rate that is unparalleled. It is our future they are spending. We have invaded Iraq for no conclusive reason as of yet. With nearly a trillion dollars($1,000,000,000,000) spent in the endeavor, it is difficult to understand what could possibly be worth so much that it is worth our children's future. Even if a person or people steal that much money, there is little they can do with it....I mean, are they going to turn around and buy part of a continent with it?

No. I say that there must be something deeper than just greed. There must be many lives at stake for so many to keep quiet about and cover up so much as the intentional destruction of the WTC, the invasion of Iraq for WMDs that didn't exist and in the end, the failure to find Osama.

I say that it is known that there is a catastrophic event on its' way and there are those who know it. They are scurying to make preparations regardless of the cost now or in the future. The future of man hangs in the balance and they have known for several years now. We will be told about this at the last possible moment.

For those who see the same things, pray that God will have mercy on us. Pray that he may give us a merciful and giving heart toward one another in this time of testing. Those who truly believe will need one another in that day. Be watchful so that that day does not catch you unaware. Even now, there are many who sense the need to flee, but to flee what and to where they are not sure. Flee sin, flee the wicked one, seek God and seek to help one another.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Very cool stuff davenman. Thanks.

I tend to agree with many of your speculations although like Benevolent Heretic, I suspect human activity may be the most critical factor in causing a catastrophe - or heightening its effects.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
davenman

Good Post however just to focus on something.

As far as the comet you are referring to 73p/Schwassmann – Wachmann 3 , Well you are correct that it did break into pieces and does have orbits close to earth.

However the size of the original Comet before it broke up is some reason to discount this as an total extinction level event if parts of it hit us:

Comet 73P/SW3 was smaller than 1.1 km radius (for an albedo of 0.04) BEFORE break up in 1995

So assuming that most of the observation since the above event are correct that it broke into 4 or five pieces no one single piece should be enough to destroy life on earth.

Having said that 2 or 3 lumps of a quarter km wide ice,rock and metal moving very very fast indeed then hitting the earth would have terrible effects. It is doubtful though that that event in of itself would wipe out more than 50 percent of the worlds population, even with the ensuing chaos economically and geo-politically.

It could be the trigger to some other environmental disaster (tipping the edge on the climate) or maybe depending where it struck have political or military ramifications, that would wipe us out! However as well as being in smaller pieces it is also thought:

Suggest that the nuclei of both (sic 73p/Schwassmann – Wachmann 3) had a significant crust coverage on their surface

Source Astronomy & Astrophysics (PDF)

Therefore even though the comet was smallish for a candidate of massive extinction @ 1.1 km a lot of that mass is “crust” and therefore not solid or at least very tightly packed material such as the nucleus has. This crust is very unlikely to make it through our atmosphere, further reducing the size of the effect if we where hit by parts of it.

What is important to see though is that even if one or all parts of this comet hits, that in itself will not wipe us out, and therefore seems not to be the candidate for the planning you posit is taking place.

Im not saying your right on wrong on the thrust of your post, but look for the reason elsewhere than 73p/Schwassmann – Wachmann 3. NEO's do and will continue to hit us. You may be closer thna you think as native american RELIABLE sources say the same about an NEO and also state that the sun and stars will be red just before "the blue star" appears at the end times, but this isnt the one IMHO. Infact a very old and reliable prophecie has been added to resently by an Medicine Man who apparently channelled "siting red bull" and "crazy horse" read below some similarities, its the only link I could find as rushing, however it is reliable as I have read the original statement from the minutes of the Tribal Cheif Meeting wher he said it (hence what I said about Crazy horse etc).

Enjoy

READ THIS

Interesting Post reminds me of a Film I once say lol

Hope that helps focus you or adds to this discussion.

Regards

Elf

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Elf,

Thank you for your contribution. I printed that article out for future reference. I had not been able to find anything online that indicated the size of this comet. I would like to meet this Indian guy, or at least attend one of his speaking engagements if he is ever in Southern Calif or Arizona. Your information is very much valued. I am in complete agreement that this is definately not an ELE(Extinction Level Event). For that matter, I don't know that this comet will even bring a good meteor shower on this pass.

The emphasis that I put on this comet is for its' pass in May 2022 when its' current known trajectory puts it directly between the Earth and Sun. If it continues to break up into pieces, then it could cause that black sackcloth effect on the Sun and the blood red color of the moon in 2022.

I will be greatly surprised if this comet brings much more than a raised eyebrow this year.

The one thing that I do want to bring to peoples attention is that the events described in Revelation chapters 6 thru 8 could very well be caused by a recently disintegrated comet. If such a comet passes between the Earth and Sun, it could create the appearance in the sun of black sackcloth and refracting the light of the sun on the moon causing it to appear blood red.

The hysteria that would come with such an appearance with a meteor shower to follow is what I see in Revelation after reading some other prophecies from a questionable source called the Sybilean Oracles. This prophecy describes a sword in the sky and dust in the sky that blocks the Sun's light. I suppose that this dust could also be caused by a volcanic eruption. Such an event could cause the sun to appear as black sackcloth, but I doubt it would cause the moon to appear blood red at the same time. Cometary fragments, on the other hand, could.

Sybil claims to be the daughter in law of Noah. One of the things I read suggested that as an old woman, she was cursed to live forever because she practiced some of the forbidden crafts from before the flood. If that holds true, then there is an old woman by the name of sybil somewhere in this world who has seen an awful lot of human history. Undoubtedly, she would also have heard many prophecies spoken straight from the prophets mouth on many occasions.

I take what I read from the Sybilean Oracles with a grain of salt, but as with many documents from many past cultures, there is usually something to be learned from them.

I'm not sure where to find this written online. By giving what I know, you can investigate for yourself.

Apocalyptic Literature and Testaments (The Old Testament Pseudepigrapha, Vol. 1) (Anchor Bible) (Hardcover)
is where you can find it at amazon.com

Regardless of the catastrophe, there are things that are certain. The empire of Satan has been around a lot longer than any of us. His realm is fully aware of all prophecies, even the ones we don't know yet. His realm has been preparing for many centuries. His realm has been manipulating men for many centuries in order to obtain his objectives. Though we do not appear to be living in prophetical times, it is quite apparent that the stage is being set.

There are many prophecies being discussed throughout these boards that are concerned with the end of times. There is much concern in this world today about our future and whether we have one. Things will continue to get more complicated and difficult with many signs and catastrophic events taking place. This all paves the way for the great false prophet and false messiah to present themselves with great wonders deceiving many. Much of the world will welcome them with open arms because they will bring peace to a greatly troubled world.

It goes on, but my point is to provide a beginning point. To provide a point at which the great tribulation seems to begin. According to Revelation chapter 6, it begins with a troubled world, a Sun that appears as black sackcloth and a moon that appears as blood red. Following this, the description in chapter 8 seems to be a meteor shower. I cannot say that the meteor shower comes from that same comet. It may very well come from another source shortly after.

This whole conspiracy comes into play by the fact that Satan knows full well what the prophecies say and likely how they will play out. Therefore he will prepare so that the antichrist and false prophet would be safe. If the antichrist and false prophet get to take credit for the great underground empire that is built, then that would make them saviors of the human race. How many men know of this conspiracy and when they come into the knowledge of it, I cannot say.

I hope that you understand what I'm getting at here. Many at this website have a tremendous ability to comprehend things that most of the rest of the world does not. Prior to coming to this website, I was told to wear a tinfoil hat and such things as that. I find others here who actually open their minds to the possibilities. I thank you for that.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's been a while since I posted to this but I think that there may be a few issues that will break loose this Spring and Summer with the advent of Comet 73P or what is left of it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is another discussion going on here at ATS about a bomb being tested in Nevada. It just happens that this test is going to be near to the Yucca Mountain underground Nuclear Waste Storage Facility that is being built. I suspect that this facility may not be a waste storage facility, but rather a massive underground bunker built to house some of the world's VIPs once the meteor storm hits. I suspect that this superbomb that is being tested is actually a test of the stability of the facility. Those who are destined to be housed in that facility will want to know that it will withstand the impact of large meteor fragments.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only time will tell, but this is just another piece of the puzzle...

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Great post

Anything is possible. A world filled with Dick and Bush's...thats revolting.

No need to worry, we will all have passed on to the other side, and if it is true that the dead can see.....Will we feel any pain wherever it is we are going? Sorry...wrong thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
the first problem with this theory: why do they need MORE money?

the USA has the world's largest defense budget, and over 50% of the federal budget goes to defense.

honestly, why would they need to stage an attack?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Madness,

I would expect that more money is needed to finance both the construction of the uncerground facilities and the red herring. The red herring is currently the war with Iraq and soon to be the war with Iran. These are used as a magician does with his deceptions...to get us to look at one hand while the other hand is doing the dirty deed.

So some of the money is needed to finance an ugly war that we all focus on...one that has a media blackout for the most part. The bulk of the money is for the construction of an underground civilization in the desert of Iraq where the press has absolutely no access to and therefore doesn't even have a clue that there is anything out there. Those working at the project have no access to the outside world without strict monitoring.

Eventually, there may become a leak about this project or there may come a reporter who actually does his job and exposes it. If that happens, then you can be assured that there will be a good explanation for the need for bunkers in the Iraq desert for American troops.

I should mention that a very large bunker was discovered in Iraq in June 2005. It received a brief mention in the press and was quickly forgotten. Just to show how much they want it forgotten...do you remember that news story?

Just in case I am wrong about all of this, I can see only 2 other possibilities....

1. The twin towers really were brought down by Osama's boys. Bush has failed miserably at defending us against other potential attacks here at home while sending much of our armed forces to Iraq to uh...what is it we're doing there again? After much more discussion about that belief, the conclusion is that Bush is a complete and total idiot. We in the U.S. are all doomed to destruction if he is allowed to go on.

2. The twin towers destruction was staged in order to start a war so that he and his cronies could bilk the American people for trillions of dollars pulling off the greatest hiest of all time...stealing about 10-20% of the world's money. The conclusion is that Bush fooled most of us into thinking that he is a complete and total idiot when the truth is that he's an utter genius. He and his cronies end up owning most of the world.

Personally, I find possibility #1 most likely and #2 very unlikely though not impossible.

Either way, I'm just glad to have found a forum where I can be heard and considered. I'd rather think that Bush is not an idiot or a thief, but that he is really trying to preserve the human race by constructing an underground empire....the thought that we are all doomed is not good.

Whatever is going on, I see this...Bush is being used as an instrument of God much the same way as the Pharoahs of Egypt when the tribes of Israel were slaves there. I see that Bush is doing things that are setting the stage for those last days.

In the last days, things are described in revelations. Those things describe a world where daily survival gets difficult. There is a great earthquake. The Sun looks speckled. The Moon looks blood red. A meteor shower comes that looks like the stars are falling from heaven. People great and small hide in the mountains. Then things get rough...

There will be a hailstorm(meteor storm?) with fire that will burn all of the grass and 1/3 of the trees. A meteor strikes the ocean and kills 1/3 of everything in it. Another object from space contaminates 1/3 of the world's water supply. Many get sick and die of the bad waters. The sun and moon will not be visible for 1/3 of the day and then...things get worse.

I believe these things...do you?

I don't know that there will be a rapture or not, or when it will happen if it happens. I do know that I've read things from the prophets and I'm seeing indications of the last times and I must tell what I see.

It may be that we should prepare shelter within the earth or perhaps we should NOT do such a thing. One thing is certain...we should prepare our hearts. Throughout all of the scriptures I see one constant...God would have us to look after the fatherless, the older widows, those who cannot look after themselves, to welcome strangers in our land(immigrants), and to put away idolatry(anything that we might spend more time in front of than Him...like this computer or our TVs). With that in mind, we should consider the meaning of the next few days ahead of us...The Day of Crucifiction(Good Friday) and Resurrection Day(Easter).

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...#

For a while now, I've been trying to say that something unusual has been going on in Iraq. There have been many billions of dollars pumped into Iraq and very little to show for it.

I think that there is an underground ARK of a sort being built there.

This is just another piece of the puzzle. This above ground facility is going to provide a secure landing place for many VIPs to land when it comes time to enter the ARK. This ARK is primarily designed to house the anti-christ and those who follow him most closely during the meteor storm told of by John the Apostle in Revelation chapter 8 that devastates the face of the Earth.

Preparations are under way...Satan knows what's coming...do you?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Great stuff davenman. I live not too far from Downsview CFB in Toronto Canada - lots of underground related weirdness there - I have never seen so much copper (on 18 wheelers) go into one place and disappear overnight. I like your analysis.
One small thing - using advanced codecs and crypto/compression algo's is it not possible to throughput more than the dit-daw of Morse with these incedibly long waves? These babies are slow and phat "like the drums of the jungle" and I agree that coms hassles in an above-grade "dirty-atmosphere" leads one to similar conclusions as yours.
Any ideas?

[edit on 14-4-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
wowee this thread is where its at!

I'm glad I found this one after being told to read some of the stuff in it. This is a very very plausible event, and i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks Bush is acting a goof for the cameras, but behind closed doors is a real real smart man. The robbery at wtc on 9-11 was pure and utter total genius - fool us with somke so we don't look for the mirrors as they cart away trillions of dollars worth of gold and other stuff...awesome robbery... just awesome.

So now they have what they describe as a vatican sized compound...strange use of words there alone, and yet.... is it really so strange? They seem to have needed to get into iraq at all costs, and I thought it was for downed craft (UFO's) and their tech... but maybe it was a rendevouz? Well my attention is grabbed, and ill stay peeled to see what is found or stumbled across in the next few weeks...

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Davemann - Wow!!!

I have a couple of problems with your theory. If the world is comming to an end, or "something" is going to happen, and "They" are building underground bunkers please answer the following questions:

1. Why are "They" going to need money?

After all, if the world ends, there will be no economy, no good or services to buy. No one producing anything for sale. No shirts, shoes, underwear, toothpaste, soap, after shave lotion, cars, boats, homes etc....

If this happens, one can only assume that money will become obsolete - a non-commodity. Worthless.

2. If "They" are building bunkers, who's doing the building? (illegal immegrants?)

3. Where are the materials to build these bunkers comming from? Maybe you could find some proof that a couple of million tons of steel and concrete were shipped to the area being built. How about a receipt for an order of toilet bowls and pipes. After all, these "Elites" will have to go to the bathroom.

4. In one of your posts you claim that there is a "media blackout" in Iraq. Would you care to expand on this topic a little more? Maybe you and I don't watch the same news channels. I see something about Irag everyday on CNN and Fox news. Of course, when a bomb goes off, I see it on all channels.

5. You also think that some kind of "ARK" is being built there. Why? Whats wrong with the facilities at "NORAD"? Not big enough? Why not some place a little more hospitable instead of the middle of the desert?

Davemann - may i say that this is an excellent conspiracy. You've touched on all the biggies of the day, 9/11, Iraq, Iran, the deficit, general hatred of Bush. -- It must have taken you some time and thought to come up with this one. And the topper - in your post 4/12/06 you gave the statement that saves all conspiracy theories, "just in case i'm wrong". More or less to cover your own rear end.

I'd like to adress your two possibilities.

1. You say that Bush has failed miserably to protect us here at home while sending most of our forces to Irag. From where I sit, in New York City, I haven't seen any other attacks on our soil - the United States - since 9/11. Also, I believe the number of troops in Iraq is 150,000. I could be wrong on this number, but, I believe our armed forces has a troop strength near 1.5 million - see the web page below for number of Active Troops in our nations military.

www.answers.com...

2. Your statement about Bush stealing trillions from the American people and 10-20% of the worlds money? I think that is a big figure. Check out the site below for 2004 GNP figures.

en.wikipedia.org...

How do you steal 10 - 20% of the "WORLDS" money? What is the need to do this if there is going to be some catastrophic disater that will wipe out the population of the world?

I could go on but............... This is the problem I have with conspiracies. They require no basis in fact. No proof of exsistance. Just a theory, an idea if you will.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Davenman

Doomsday vault to avert world famine
www.newscientist.com...

KBR Awarded US Department of Homeland Security Contingency
Support Project for Emergency Support Services
www.truthout.org...
During a catastrophic upheaval, those who remain on the surface need the resources to enforce order which is what I believe Rex 84 is for.

NSA Expands, Centralizes Domestic Spying
blogs.washingtonpost.com...
I don't buy the whole "they want to spy on US citizens", I think they want to get the hell away from the east coast.

Similar to the Doomsday Vault, the US has built vaults for media and almost any kind of gun or weapon you can think of past or present. There was a special on it on the Discovery Channel one time.

Border security is sooo the least of the US government's priorities right now, which is a telling sign. If there was a pressing problem it would have been fixed by now. Which means they are more concerned about something else, and its not terrorism or the Iraq or Iran business.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Davemann ---

You let me down. I was interested in reading a response from you.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Tommy,

You have some very good questions and I have a good response. However, I've been down with the flu for the last 2 days and now I'm using all the energy I have to survive my days at work. You posed 5 challenges to this theory and each one is probably going to take 20-30 minutes for me to write up a response to.

Please have patience with me. I will respond as soon as my body & head quit aching.

Thanks to the others who added to this this weekend. I look forward to examining what has been presented.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Davemann -- sorry you are feeling ill. hope you get over it soon. my grandmother used to put me in bed and bring me tea, chicken soup, and rub me down with alcohol. If it helps.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join