It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on US/Iran War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

this is very freightening and suggests there will be nuclear war against iran, and I think that if that happens (a nuclear strike against) Iran then Israel will get nuked and then Israel will be completly destroyed and nuke everyone in the region and then America will get hit and our world and all our children and our precious environment that we have been blessed with will all be destroyed because of America.

I don't think it's true because I don't think all those other countries will go along with Americas madness.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jajabinks
I don't think it's true because I don't think all those other countries will go along with Americas madness.

So why the post then? I'm not getting the point.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Rense, what a surprise. Why does this need it's own thread anyway? Couldn't you have added it to your other anti-American rant on your Ed Koch thread?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yes why not add it to the other anti US rant's you posted.

Irans leader claims Islam will conquer the world.

Irans leaders say Israel should be wiped off the map.

Iran refuses to make any concessions regarding Nuclear "energy"

Irans president has some twisted thoughts that he spost to be part of forfilling some prophecy.

If Irans leaders wanted peace and equality they would seek it.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I fail to see the current conflict on the "Big Board." Perhaps you could explain the validity, or lack thereof of your supporting material?

I would suggest a rigorous regimen of fact finding, followed up with a healthy dose of reality in the recuperation phase.

Dismissed.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Iran will bend over, eventually.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I dont see preemptive use of nuclear weapons as happening or even neccesary to criple Iran's nuke capabilities. It did make me nervous in 2002 when 'preemptive nuclear war' was even being considered as a strategy.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
What I dinf funny about Rese's site is that its all about spotting mind control and propaganda, yet the site is full to the brim with propaganda.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't think the Americans are THAT stupid.

I think they realise that with Irak, Dubya taking a lot of flak at home, a giant deficit, and a dwindling coalition, I don't think there is going to be another major conflict involving America for a while.

top topics

join