It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Considerations of Why Full Disclosure About Aliens May Be Impossible At This Time, Sorry Folks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FEMA
With regard to the lie . . .

"Far greater men than you or I make these decisions."

That's right.

And we must not limit the definition of 'humanity' or 'mankind' within the realms of mortal humanity...

We are still probably more like 'beasts' than 'men'--but thank the God of the Universe for the kindness inherent in the benefit of a doubt...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Godspeed, Sergeant.

Thanks Queenannie

But ignorance is not function, it is dysfunction which leads to an excerbated condition of sociopathic self-orientation.

5% (sorry, inside thing) Fetish for words, i would have never thought to put it out there like that.

Extra-terrestial life certain gives a vague comfort in the back of our minds--whether we realize it or not. And the driving force behind the idea of needing to know their 'past' is because it is very likely our 'future.'

Their past is our future.

Their (aliens) past is our future

I'm glad i invited my favorite BTW scholar. That is a profoundly found way of expanding on our speculation. I like that so much, i'm going to type it out one more time:

"Their past is our future."

Brilliant.

But then again more people are afraid of public speaking than death........
And probably black hairy jumping spiders, too.

And 4 foot tall bug eyed grey skinned no nose no eared little brainiacs, too, perhaps.

On a survey, that is. But in the harsh actuality of it all, death is the fear that wrenches your gut with a cold yank, the one we most all keep deep hidden. It is the only fear that truly has a hold on our mortal reasoning.

"Death . . . . .Has a hold on our mortal reasoning."

Fear of loosing is still fear. And i must press this to anyone, fear does bind our senses, limits our intake from our own experiences.

Queenannie was invited here, by me, for a purpose. She has a unique way of wrapping up her rhetoric in a way that simplifies the enigmatic. In other words: She has a way with words. And, communication is KEY.

The one thing we can be certain of about all life is that the majority of it would be incapable of space travel..........

Since ET said speculation is indulged in this thread, I will reveal some of what might be described as 'personal certainties' (standard editorial dislaimer implied) about 'life,' 'intelligence,' and 'dimensions.'

I think that 'intelligent life' is not defined by space, time, or dimensionality of any sort...I think we are pure light and thought (pure energy) when we get beyond our present particulate-based delusion. I think we might weigh about .25 oz, and that's it. We only need spaceships because we have forgotten how to fly. Maybe that's why we are visited in spaceships--maybe they are nothing more than theatrical fluff for the purpose of our sheltered reality.

She has a point. A very good point. The little pieces that comprise us, all, are not "matter", but something else entirely. If you were to shrink down to the size of an atom, and i were to ask you to reach out and grab an electron, proton, or neutron, you would not be grasping for matter, but condensed light. vibrating, pulsing, fluxing, phasing, energy.

Further more: If the neutron (center of the atom) were to be a soda can on your living room table, the closest revolving proton or electron would be out in the street in front of your house. We are indeed, mostly, nothing. Our weight? An illusionary consciously controlled mechanism, perhaps.

If you've ever read on the Roswell incident (who hasn't, probably)--that kind of spaceship stuff seems impossible--if that is protection, maybe it was not from the likes of gamma rays, et al...

Reverse psychology of the highest sort?

Are you proposing that their technology that they (aliens) may have actually been far beneath them? Or their "puppet masters"?

Thought provoking indeed. They show us only what they want us to see, or present themselves only as how we can conceive them?

Ouch!!! The humility pill was a little too big, scratched the back of my throat.

Specuatory? Yes. Unsubstantiated? Yes. Proved? No.

Could it be plausible?

Absolutely.

Without 'space' there is no need to 'space travel.'

Enigmatic Narrator . ..

Space . .. The Final Frontier . .. . That really is not there.

Hold the presses. I was just typing as a joke above. But, space isn't really there, now is it? Space is just . .. Space. Devoid of , well, anything, but perhaps travelling . . . light?

Space is not there. that's deep. If i recall, folding it . . .

Could the distance be an illusion? Could space in fact be taken out of the equasion. Physists physis . . . . . Huh? Philosiphers philosifize. Surgeons perform surgery. Theologians theologize? What do physisists (spelling?) do?
Physics? At any rate they theorize (perhaps that's what their job is) they theorize that time and space can be folded to make point A point B, instead of traversing from point A to point B. Which provides me this question:

Are we closer than we think? Relativity, being relative to the observer. Good thoughts Queenannie, thanks.

I agree--we can certainly mess with ourselves quite fine without any help. :shk:

That was funny.

I have no doubt that Christ has visited each and every planet in the Universe.... even those without any life forms. The potential of contact with Alien Cultures would in no way 'rock' my faith in my Savior!

I'm with you on that--but you know it's likely not true for many more people than for whom it is.

Maybe not in the physical, but perhaps in the spiritual. Of course, i think consciousness is more a shared resource, than an independant sort of thing. I think our independance is only within our conscious mind. When we go deeper, beyond the multicells that comprise us, beyond the fear that is imbedded into our dna, ya, way down deep, we are more like 1.

Epluribus Unum.
-something like that-
"Out of many, One"

--which is too bad, truly--because I honestly think that Orson Welles could very possibly pull off the same inadvertent terror and mayhem this very year--just like in 1938...

I'm not convinced the ramifications of such a thing wouldn't be a lot worse. But, i hadn't thought of it, till you said it.

Thanks for chiming in Queenannie38

I really appreciated your contribution. Brought a breath of fresh air, and a unique perspective to the mix.

I like rainbows. If all colors were the same, make rainy days a little more boring.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Fear of loosing is still fear. And i must press this to anyone, fear does bind our senses, limits our intake from our own experiences.

President Roosevelt was absolutely correct, IMHO.

The little pieces that comprise us, all, are not "matter", but something else entirely. If you were to shrink down to the size of an atom, and i were to ask you to reach out and grab an electron, proton, or neutron, you would not be grasping for matter, but condensed light. vibrating, pulsing, fluxing, phasing, energy.

You know this is all about the same thing--energy. Matter seems to be particulate, ether (soul) wave-form; both just light. All there is, is light. And Mind.

We still get G.O.D. (light and Mind) mixed up with Grandpa Walton quite a bit, but that's a good reason that G.O.D. doesn't change.

Are you proposing that their technology that they (aliens) may have actually been far beneath them? Or their "puppet masters"?

Thought provoking indeed. They show us only what they want us to see, or present themselves only as how we can conceive them?

I believe it is certainly a case of partnership, in the mental-charades-thing going on: ability/tolerance/healthy dosages for growing minds.
We (mankind) are infants, in the grand scheme of things. We are mentally fragile in ways we do not perceive.

Ouch!!! The humility pill was a little too big, scratched the back of my throat.

Oh no! I didn't mean for it to hurt.

It's just a vitamin. See--it's just Grape Barney Rubble.
I'll eat one, too, or maybe a couple.

Enigmatic Narrator . ..

Space . .. The Final Frontier . .. . That really is not there.

that's funny.

Space is not there. that's deep. If i recall, folding it . . .

Could the distance be an illusion? Could space in fact be taken out of the equasion.

We must literally take out 'all equations' in order to understand.

Physists physis . . . . . Huh? Philosiphers philosifize. Surgeons perform surgery. Theologians theologize? What do physisists (spelling?) do?
Physics?

Physicists are the map-makers that lead us to G.O.D.
Which stands for 'Good Orderly Direction.'

Are we closer than we think? Relativity, being relative to the observer.
Gosh, if it were a snake, it would've bit you already. :shk:

We are there--it is not an actuality that separates us from this 'dimension' but is literally our own inability to perceive reality.

Maybe not in the physical, but perhaps in the spiritual. Of course, i think consciousness is more a shared resource, than an independant sort of thing. I think our independance is only within our conscious mind. When we go deeper, beyond the multicells that comprise us, beyond the fear that is imbedded into our dna, ya, way down deep, we are more like 1.

Exactly.
Unity.
A multifaceted, endless, boundless, living ONE.

I like rainbows. If all colors were the same, make rainy days a little more boring.

A rainbow is the closest thing we have on Earth to looking at G.O.D.'s face.

I know I sound like a kook.
Enough for now

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
"I know I sound like a kook."

Of course you do!!!

I didn't want to be the only one here. Kooks like company, too.

All right. Refocussing .. . .

Although the BTW stuff is also important, it is all intertwined into the answers we seek. So, occasionally we need a BTW refresher. It helps. So does humor.

Some points we have touched on that we should explore:

Keep the following stuff in mind When Measuring the Conspiracy: Intentionality. Actions and Behaviors. Causes and Effects.
These things will minimize the required speculation.
We are trying to determine what would have to be the variables involved in order for us to justify why it is they (conspiritors, truth holders) would do what it is we say they are doing.

We've briefly addressed "Stages of released information"

We've briefly addressed "Blanket Forgiveness for Conspiritors" and forgiveness in general.

We've briefly addressed "Ruling Class Being The Same Bloodlines For Generations, possibly"

I've opened up a thread in the "Secret Societies" Forum in order to coax some people who may know about secret societies and their traditions, and details about them in a hope that they may know more about the possibility of the same bloodlines ruling for generations. And, to bring their knowledge to the table as well. Because, honestly, i don't think we know as much about such things as people with a craving for knowing about the secret organizations of the world, and their motivating factors. In short, they may present an interesting angle to the "Ruling Nobility", that we may be ignorant of.

Well, (insert yawn here), I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.

john

Originally Posted By Someone I'm Going To Kiss Someday
It's just a vitamin. See--it's just Grape Barney Rubble. I'll eat one, too, or maybe a couple.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Consider who you think may know the truth.

Consider what you think they would know.

Consider the resources of knowledge they would have to posses.

I think we would be talking about a think tank (a group of people)that is comprised of people (+?) of many varying disciplines. I think we would be talking about many different scientists, historians, theologians, philosifyers(sp?), astronomers, analysts, mathamaticians, physisists, and a slew of other people with specific knowledge of their chosen proffessions, along with ethical and moral ideoligists as well, and of course: The Money makers, and accountants/bankers? and a few power heads at the top, to include some with extremely unique psychic abilities. This is speculation of course.

But this is why it is paramount that we also take the little tid bits of knowledge from various ATS/BTS/&PTS members and try to add all possible puzzle pieces together. Looking and considering ALL of it. Or, we just will be spinning our wheels. We can find the answer, i am certain of it. But, it is up to our willingness to subscribe to faith that others know what it is they know about what they know, without immediatly bringing their integrity into question.

How bad do we want to know?

How bad do you want to know?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
With regard to the ruling classes being the gatekeepers of truth, or control, I submit that control is an intoxicant, coc aine for those truly ignorant of the fact control is simply an illusion, a distraction, if you will, from the very truth they, the ruling class, is actually lusting for.

Granted, there is control in the physical realm, to an extent, I withness it every time I extinguish a fire.

If you were to shrink down to the size of an atom, and i were to ask you to reach out and grab an electron, proton, or neutron, you would not be grasping for matter, but condensed light. vibrating, pulsing, fluxing, phasing, energy.

A man who lives not too far from me, and who wrote a paper in the 80s which is just now being accepted, contended that matter is a tightly wound up piece of space and time (search: Batty-Pratt & Racey). Peter Batty-Pratt is a profoundly intelligent and disarmingly humble person. He was my highschool teacher and continues to this day to be my friend.

And what of the energy spawned from friendship and love? Does it transcend this mortal coil? I'd like to think so.

Edited for a typo, it's a curse.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by FEMA]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEMA
With regard to the ruling classes being the gatekeepers of truth, or control, I submit that control is an intoxicant, coc aine for those truly ignorant of the fact control is simply an illusion, a distraction, if you will, from the very truth they, the ruling class, is actually lusting for.

Very good. Agreed.

And what of the energy spawned from friendship and love? Does it transcend this mortal coil? I'd like to think so.

My personal perspective says that energy IS life. That is all there really is. The rest is illusion--believing the illusion to be important and/or permanent--that is the nature of 'sin.'

Sin is not what religion says it is--neither is salvation.

It all boils down to one thing, Stevie Ray Vaughan said it simply enough:
'Love is all we got.'

Bob Marley said, 'Who feels it knows it.'

I tend to value the sentiments of musicians. Musicians are angels sent to nurse our ailing souls.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I tend to value the sentiments of musicians. Musicians are angels sent to nurse our ailing souls.

I agree as well.

Music is the harbor for a spiritually desiccated soul. -- (Lea H. MacDonald, Jan. 12/06.)

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
My posts wil soon be far fewer in numbers. Why am i so adament as to press this thread? I know people, and no longer care if you think i'm full of doo doo.

I'm shipping off to Iraq in less than 48 hours. I've been there before, and in warzones for 6 other tours. However this seems different, somehow. I serve as best i can, but sometimes feel as though i have become the extention of the greed for $ & power of others, and the collective fear of others. Not always, but the reality of it all remains undeniable.

Why do i press this thread? Because there is truth in it. I know a lot of abstract ideas. And unfortunatley the abstract cannot be ignored, because nothing that exists exists seperate from the truth. I fear many may wonder why i invited some screenames that are foriegn to you. Becasue the truth is held by a think tank. We will need a think tank in order to take us from the known to the unknown.

There are some great thoughts and ideas here in this thread, intoduced by myself, and many greater contributors/members as well.

We are trying to corner the conspiracy itself. We are trying to question the intentions of those enigmatic ones who may be the "gatekeepers" of the truth. We are measuring truth by observing actions and behaviors and causes and effects, to lead us to intentionality of the people who may be doing what it is we think they are doing. Preventing, or slowing (stages concept) the FULL DISCLOSURE concerning the ufo phenomenon, and possible alien involvment with our world affairs. Don't always look for the negative, or it is all you will see.

What do i know?

What do i believe?

I know i've been studying about aliens, ancient cultures, native cultures, world religions, the seed of civilization, and ufos especially for 20 years now. I've read soooo many books on the subject matter at hand, it is stagering. And the collective of my experiences to include the people i've talked to leads me to make the following statement, devoid of the fears of reprisal it may encure:

I am so adamently convinced that alien visitations have occurred, that i am willing to forfeit my existance altogether if i am wrong about my convictions.

I could present all i know about it, but like i said, i'm leaving for Iraq in less than 48 hours, so i really don't have enough time.

John

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hey ET while I'm disappointed that you didn't respond to my post here I will wish you good luck and a safe trip. I'm a Vietnam Vet and I wish you well sir.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
All the best in Iraq, get back soon!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This threads been great fun Esoteric Teacher. I look forward to all your future thought-provoking threads and intellectual discussions. Take care in Iraq, post when you can, and come home to us safe and sound. Three of my good friends have been deployed in Iraq and by the grace of God, all have come home safe and intact. My prayers will be with you.

I support our troops, however I don't support our court-appointed president

Stay safe friend

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

My personal perspective says that energy IS life. That is all there really is. The rest is illusion--believing the illusion to be important and/or permanent--that is the nature of 'sin.'

Sin is not what religion says it is--neither is salvation.

It all boils down to one thing, Stevie Ray Vaughan said it simply enough:
'Love is all we got.'

Bob Marley said, 'Who feels it knows it.'

I don't regret dragging you down to the bowels of this forum from Below Top Secret one second. You don't fail us at all with your contributions Queenannie, although i know others are wondering why someone with your unique intuition may be here, i assure them it is because you belong.

SIN

Sin is in the eye of the beholder. The one (the many cells) that reside behind the eyes of the one reading this. Sin is you (and me) judging, objecting, to our own experiences. And when we condition ourselves to do so, what is it we are doing?

We are are choosing to consciously not experience the truth that invokes ill feelings within us.

We are (you & me are) choosing to:
Hear NO, See NO, Speak NO EVIL ... .

And if we are doing this, then we have a lot in common with monkeys

Thanks for the thoughts Queenannie.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What makes any of you people think, along the lines of disclosure being a reality of information concerning the true existence of aliens, this has anything to do with religion?

I think some of you need to fess up that you are the ones who are scared that aliens could exist. Because it would be a major threat to your own beliefs. Chaos? Why?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Hey ET while I'm disappointed that you didn't respond to my post here I will wish you good luck and a safe trip. I'm a Vietnam Vet and I wish you well sir.

Ahh, i beg to differ , Sir. But of course i addressed and responded to your contribution here. How could i not? You put a lot of for-thought into it, and presented some great thoughts, well articulated, too, i might add.

I'm sorry to point out your oversight, but admittingly i went back through to make sure i did not overlook your contribution.

My response to your post is hidden away 2nd from the bottom of page #4, right above Queenannie's contribution at the bottom of the page. But, there is a few posts (about 5 or 6 i think) between your post and my reply, and i made a couple of posts prior to addressing yours, so no harm no foul, i could see how you would have thought i just skipped yours.

Vietnam Vet.

I thank you immensely for your contributions to the learning expereince of our collective humanity. It was a far different war. Where i'm going we'll have computers, gaming consoles, a library, and believe it or not, even a few makeshift fast food resteraunts, i hear.

Nothing near as trying as Vietnam. However, the threat is still noticable. I have far more respect for you, than i do for most the current military middle management, i assure you.

Thanks, and the utmost respect,
SSgt John P. G., USAF Airport Rescue firefighter

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRCMontana
I look forward to all your future thought-provoking threads and intellectual discussions. Take care in Iraq, post when you can, and come home to us safe and sound. My prayers will be with you.

WELCOME BACK!!

Haven't heard from you in a few pages.

I hear you about the president thing. He's a pawn, a tool for many, i believe.

As for my future threads, I have some good ideas. Been putting a few out there in the past few weeks, to see who might think a little like i do. I know i'm a little out there at times, to say the least. People tell me i think outside the box. I look all around for that damn box trying to fit in with the "IN Crowd", but i can't seem to even find the box. Are we even sure it is really a box? Might be saucer shaped.

Thanks for the compliments, and especially for the prayers.
It was nice hearing from you, again.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
What makes any of you people think, along the lines of disclosure being a reality of information concerning the true existence of aliens, this has anything to do with religion?

Because both exist? And from humanities perspective, if both are true, then how does the proof of one affect the other? How will it effect us, and the world we live in?

You ask what makes us think that disclosure about their true existance of aliens has anything to do with religion?

Because so many cultures from the dawn of recorded history, and on every inhabited continent, tells us the "messengers" and the "Gods" came from the heavens. And Heavens is up. Also, in my humble opinion, the fact that the first page of the bible describes a distance between the ground and the waters and the heavens of which it describes:"Where the birds fly". Although this is speculation, it would seem to me that the author of the first page was indeed describing the atmosphere. And if they were describing the top of the atmosphere, then how did they know that the birds could not fly higher, because there was no air? Who knew thousands of years ago to incorporate a discription of the atmosphere in the first week of creation? This is but 1 cultural belief of thousands that lead me to not discount they may be connected. And, oddly enough, this is the one instance i do not here the ufo buffs refering to to justify alien contact in the bible. No book that i've read out of a few dozen that combine the bible with alien visitation mentions it. And, i know it is only one possible interpretation, but it is a plausible interpretation, none the less.

Also, the Doggon tribe and the Dog star, Sirius A&B. there is simply an overwhelming amount of information stemming from the dawn of man to lead me to believe there is a connection. But, yet I more than believe there is a GOD. Again, this is my opinion, and i'm not pressing it upon anyone in this forum.

I think some of you need to fess up that you are the ones who are scared that aliens could exist. Because it would be a major threat to your own beliefs. Chaos? Why?

Heck, you sort of answered your own question, didn't you?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hmmm (clearing throat).

An enigmatic subtle voice reaches down into the bowels of the forum to give a thread a rejuvination . . . . . . . .

edit to add:
Sorry, my participation shall be minimal for at least a few more weeks.
My work schedule is 34 on, 14 off. And my laundry is accumilating.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I thought i would re-introduce an thread, and revisit some previously unresolved concepts in this thread. Top of page 4 is a good place to start if you may not have the time to read the whole thread.

I've been serving in Iraq since January. Nice to be home.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I will give my opinions on certain issues regarding UFO's and disclosure...

First off I beleive that governments all over the world including the USA do not have anymore information then the general public does. I think if you were to get disclosure you would get alot of the same info that is already public knowledge.

In regards to national security issues I know if I was in the position of many politicians, generals or other government personell I would be worried about foreign objects inmy skies. It is quite a logical assumption the UFO's and national security would go hand and hand. Unknown foreign objects flying in the skies of North America would in any case be considered a possible threat and in that case a matter of National security.

I beleive disclosure will not happen because their is nothing to disclose. Sure they might have more pictures or witness reports. But captured alien wreckage and recovered bodies or living EBE's is just well not possible. If they could travel here then the logical assumption is that they are hundreds or thousands of years ahead. They would be well aware of our technological capabilities. I have heard speculation that they have shot down alien wreckage. However this is just not feasable nor is it feasable to assume that they would be building craft with flaws that would cause it to crash.

In regards to aliens with humanoid shapes like the greys for example is not logical either. Evolution on an alien planet would not be the same as here on Earth since evolution is a random process of genetically fluking out as life attempts to adapt. This is why species go extinct naturally. Creatures that do go extinct through the natural process do so because they are not equipped and so they slowly change over time to adapt to the enviroments they are in. If life evolved here without light we would not have eyes. Or if a species communicated through infrared they would not need ears or voice boxes and would eventually evolve past that. Some exotic life forms on earth have evolved past ears,eyes,limbs,lungs,many internal organs etc. (Jelly fish is a very good example of how diverse life can be. So what if an alien slid like a snake or was slug like never needs gasses to breathe and ate rocks for food?

Life in the universe would be just as diverse as it is here on Earth if not more so and thus alien lifeforms cannot be predicted by the human race since we have not ventured outward to other stars. It may be just as likely we find lifeforms that have learned to live in the vacuum of space only using light as a fuel source to keep themselves going. Human characteristics are native to Earth and not other worlds since they would have evolved under different circumstances.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join