It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Considerations of Why Full Disclosure About Aliens May Be Impossible At This Time, Sorry Folks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
4) Aliens do not exist

What makes you so sure of this? Sounds more like a belief to me :p I would have phrased that as "Aliens are not visiting this backwater world, they have better things to do" as I have no doubt that they exist somewhere in the vast Universe which seems littered with tons of rocky debris around many different stars.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEMA
I wrote earlier: Let's look at religion. Which religion is right? Is there such a thing as religion? What would definative answers to the question of religion do? Bring everyone immediately and happily together? Doubtful.

Again, and this is merely my opinion based upon my observances through my experiences, I believe there is an ultimate observer, and if there is a true one god, it would most certainly be known to them.

Back to your position on a true god. Through many conversations with the DoD gent who contended he was part of a recovery team, I asked about the question of God. The uncanny thing is that your position and what he contends is the truth are the same. Strange this. It either means both of you are flakes (hardly) or there is a strong thread of truth to your collective experiences. He said: "They say there is indeed a god, an all omnipotent being, and that they and all things are subject to it. They went on to tell him that, and this is a quote taken from my notes: "Despite our science and technology we cannot pull back the veil of that which you call Heaven."

Perhaps our source material is the same. I'll open up more than usual, because I'm not pressing, just offering. Free Will is what it is. No one, not 1 soul throughout all of it can show me what can be squeezed out of existance. Perhaps when consciousnesses enter a black hole, they too, cannot cease to exist. Because even though everything tells them they should not be, they still will be, and be able to say: "I AM!. This from many perspectives is speculative, for some it may not be. But, perhaps the little things that comprise us all, are those consciousnesses, adding credance and justification for all known religions.

All I can say about this gentleman is that he is telling me what he believes to be the truth based on his experiences. Bunk or truth? I can't say. I can say that after conducting more than 1000 hours of investigative interviews with him, I've not been able to trip him up on anything he has ever told me.

Truth can be a powerful thing, considering it can not cease to be the truth. Just a thought.

BTW, if you ever want his number and wish to talk with him, I'll provide an introduction and the number, he'll be ready to take your call. Ask him anything, he's quite open but pulls up short on matters of national security. He'll provide copys of his service records, anything that will help you determine he is who he says he is.

Perhaps when i return from Iraq, (leaving in a week, be back in May)

The fact we may not know of their (aliens) presence provides me some personal gratification. I think hiding from open view is the ultimate submisive stance, and a submisive posture is indeed one deep seeded in a sense of reverance.

Interesting again John, because it dovetails with what they say about a god. You sure you ain't one of 'em?

On the contrary, friend. And, I'm content being thought of as full of doo doo, i take no offense to it, because many are at different locations in respect to the path. I contend I am one of "Them". Because observation needs consciousness, and consciousness is a shared resource in my opinion. If we are capable of appeasing the will of "Truth", and that will is in all the little stuff, then we need not ever meet in person, anywhere. We would not need cell phones, or to gather in masses, because we are all interconnected. I don't think the words exists to express what it is I'm talking about, but i will offer this: We are all them, peoples fears of losing that which they love, and loving the wrong things prevent them from knowing what they know. Their not conscious of what is transpiring in thier subconscious. And if they are thinking with a broken mind, then they are observing and experiencing with a broken mind. But, mneasures must be taken to ensure that if people "awaken" somewhere, that they are made to know they are not alone in the physical world. Hence the dependancy on money, and the eye of the single ultimate observer on the "GREAT SEAL" on the backside of every $1 bill. Of course, this may all be conjecture, and speculation. This may in fact be science fiction, but then again all that is percieved as Science Fact was first Science Fiction, until people percieved what to look for

There are many who do not outwardly rely on communication, but inwardly found it.

What you are looking for is what is looking

-Saint Francis of Asissi

Hope you got an answer for the above question from some of the stuff I presented.

No worries, even if we had access to knowing everything, it most certainly couldn't all be known at the same time.

Hellofa an intersting thread partner.

We do what we can do. Perhaps it is humanity that is deciding, not those who know.

[edit on 8-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

There are what appears to be a possibility of an infinite amount of stars in existence (so how many stars in the universe is that? One mole
). But I do not think for one second that information or anyother proves that life elsewhere exist. We could be the first and only lifeforms in the universe or we could be the last and the only are somewhere in between.

We must concede that this is true. But people only know what to see if it is a possibility. To determine consciously that it is impossible, you've just made it improbable you could witness it, as it is in your reality, impossible.

You and you alone are the center of your entire existance. You and you alone are at the core of your entire universe.

And all things that are science fact, were first science fiction, if even for a fraction of an instant.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by Scout1959
I'm curious why you think we would 'HAVE' to be able to grasp their history?

People fear change. People fear the unknown. If it is unknown, it triggers the prime directive of every cell in your body: "Self Preserve", aka = Self Before ALL, self before i serve anything, or anyone. This is simply how i look at it, not neccesarily the absolute truth of it.

Personally, if there are alien races I don't see why they would bother to communicate with us? What's in it for them? Besides they probably use the 'Star Trek' creed.............. after all where did you think it came from.....

I don't think they took to the stars looking for gold or other precious things that are not alive. I think they would take to the stars for the same reason we do. "Are we alone". The greatest resource out there will be consciousness itself. The greatest resource is life, and intellegent life, in my opinion.

Edited to add: Your contribution was important to me, or i would not have bothered responding to it. Your outlook is a valued one, and i for one thank you for sharing it. I hope you did not find my responses belittling, because they most certainly were not intented that way. Thanks for sharing, and you may very well be right.

No offense taken Esoteric Teacher,

Before I begin, I see you are heading to Iraq. Am I to believe you are in the Military? If so you have my deepest appreciation for your service to this Country, God Bless and Protect you and all your fellow Service Men & Women.

Now then........... I still don't feel that we need to be aware of any Alien Cultures history............. 99.9999% Of the worlds population are ignorant of 99.9999% of our history and we seem to function quite well. I agree that we fear the unknown that's why people fear death! But then again more people are afraid of public speaking than death......... so what's that tell you? I don't know......... don't ask me I asked you....

The one thing we can be certain of about all life is that the majority of it would be incapable of space travel.......... after all just look at earth you have only one (known life of course....heck Bigfoot may just pass through dimensions and time warps at will....
) intelligent life form that has any grasp on space travel..... fragile as it is.........

I really don't think Aliens will contact us even if they are visiting earth. We maybe a curiosity but why mess with us.............. doesn't add up to me.

As far as religion I'm a dyed in the Wool Christian (Baptist actually) and I have no doubt that Christ has visited each and every planet in the Universe.... even those without any life forms. The potential of contact with Alien Cultures would in no way 'rock' my faith in my Savior!

Again, God Bless and Thank You for Your Service!

[edit on 8-1-2006 by Scout1959]

[edit on 8-1-2006 by Scout1959]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRCMontana
If aliens are real and here, and have telepathic powers as some speculate, then I think they could communicate with every man, woman, and child on the planet through conveyed thougts, images, and emotions. Conveying emotions and images telepathically would overcome any language or communications technology barrier. But of course, this is pure speculation.

Whos to say they arent already doing this.....?
Your mind

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Since we are conjecturing here, what if at the same time the aliens were dis-closing, there were half the size of the sky holograms of Yeshua, BVM , and Mohammed? No Buddha, as they would not be 'fooled'
Would this take care of the religious factions or would this cause greater panic?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Just some random questions.

I respectfully submit that man is inherently a curious lot. In this light, is it fair to assume that aliens are not the same? If we conclude they must be intelligent because of their means and ability to travel here, what was it that drove their thirst for such technology? Again, I submit it was pure curiousity, the desire to conquer space, the need to know more.

Can we agree that they too might have scientists, anthropologists and doctors of medicine? If so, then what would their coming here possibly teach them?

Through the course of our history we've lost information. A for-instance might be how the pyramids were actually constructed. If we can agree that sometimes information can be lost, then is it any wonder a race with the ability to go and seek such information would do so?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Just some random questions.

And, knowing me, you know i love taking a stab at the rhetorical questions, al be it conjecture and speculation.

I respectfully submit that man is inherently a curious lot. In this light, is it fair to assume that aliens are not the same? If we conclude they must be intelligent because of their means and ability to travel here, what was it that drove their thirst for such technology? Again, I submit it was pure curiousity, the desire to conquer space, the need to know more.

True, perhaps the motivation and intentions of such celestrial visitors may indeed be motivated by entirely different intentions. As for the technology part, we can assume from inward analyzing of the human race that indeed the motivations of Hitler were most certainly not the same as what motivated Einstein or perhaps even Tesla. People's intentions and curiousities, and tastes for what it is they want to know differ, so it is logical that perhaps even individuals of other worldly races are also diverse in what it is they seek to understand.

Can we agree that they too might have scientists, anthropologists and doctors of medicine? If so, then what would their coming here possibly teach them?

They may learn a lot from species that we would consider to be less advanced, from their perspective. This does not necessarily mean they can't or don't learn from us. Why, just this past Summer I took a part time job at a McDonalds for the lessons of humility. A girl who was still in High School taught me that wiping your feet on a wet mop before walking across a wet floor reduces the dirty footprints left behind as i walked across the wet floor. However, i would not have learned anything from her, had i thought i was sooo much greater than her, and believed she had no knowledge whatso-ever to teach me. Point is we must be willing to accept such knowledge, or we will not grow intellectually. Again, I would like to think aliens have advanced enough to learn this as well, long before visiting any other populated worlds.

Through the course of our history we've lost information. A for-instance might be how the pyramids were actually constructed. If we can agree that sometimes information can be lost, then is it any wonder a race with the ability to go and seek such information would do so?

Excellent points indeed FEMA. Which leaves me to ponder, if they do exist, and have been visiting us and recording facts without the objectivity that mankind posses, and without a sense of trying to extend their will upon us, then it stands to reason they would most certainly have better records of our own history, than perhaps we even do.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The purpose of this thread (From my perspective) is to consider why full disclosure may not be a viable option at this time, aside from the obvious reasons usually posted here on ATS. Please feel free to contribute why you think it is not beneficial, or possible for humanity to know about possible alien visitations to our planet. Your opinions are priceless, as always.

I'll offer a brief Summary of a few of my reasons, and then you can skim over my justification for offering these alternative reasons, aside from the normal one about humanity turning to anarchy.

1) Lack of global communication system to ensure everyone is introduced to the truth (possible truth) simultaniously. Equality for all may be a highly valued concept for those who do know about possible alien envolvement.

2) Our own language, and means of communication prevent such dialogue.

3) People are simply not conscious enough about what is going on around them, or their own fears (fear of losing something is still fear) prevent them from being capable of handling the truth. (again, speculation)

Why Full Disclosure may not even an option at this time.

It would be selfish to leave some behind. It may not be consistant with intergalactic ethics.

Communication is key. And, we can measure the belief of what a superpower such as America thinks of the importance of communication by witnessing and observing the fact it is one of the first resources they forcefully take out of the equasion when attacking their foes. They obviously put it on the top of their list every war. and negate the command centers's potential to communicate with their front line troops, usually the very first night of bombing attacks has been suffiecient to do this, utilizing their stealth, and the cover of darkness.

But, consider this: A worldwide communication system is the primary pre-requisite for global wide full disclosure, or full disclosure is not even an option. You want full disclosure? Promote worldwide communication. The overwhelming majority of humans on this planet do not have phones, computers, or TVs. So, the same thing you want most is now no where near an achievable task at this point. But, within 30 years it could be possible to ensure the 99% of Afghanis, and the 99% percent of Iraqis that do not have this communicational promoting technology will. Judge actions and behaviors and cause and effect when attempting to to judge intentions folks.

Just my thoughts on the subject. Just my opinion.

Most individuals in humanity are not aware of 99% of humanity's 7,000 years of recorded history, and usually they are aware of less than 1% of our recorded history. How could we possibly relay by word of mouth the recorded history of an alien race with hundred's of thousands of years of recorded history in any timely fashion to the multitudes of Earth when we don't even speak the same language throughout regions?

There would be so much information it would be overwhelming for the vast majority, and since we learn through the process of the "law of association", i doubt people would have the sufficent accumilation of pre-requisite pre-accepted truths to be consciously aware of the information being presented anyways. Furthermore, there would be many concepts that were so foriegn to anything known, there is no way of knowing we even have the words in our language to fully communicate many aspects of knowledge that we are attempting to relay.

In other words: it may in fact be our language that prevents effective dialogue between our species, because we simply do not have the words to convey many concepts. This adds an interesting perspective to the concept/assumption that the aliens may have been altering our dna, altering it to promote effective communication with them.

A kind reminder: This is just speculation, and considerate of the delicate concepts of others. Some of the ideas introduced to you in this thread are not necessarily backed by hard indisputable proof. Then again, the ultimate form of submissive behavior is hiding, and not being seen in the open.

So, have you ever pondered such things? If so what are your thoughts. Speculation and conjecture are more than welcome, and all presented contributions are appreciated. However, totally unsubstantiated posts about being a known hybrid that is over 600 years old and originally from a star system 412 light years away, and from the future will more than likely not be accepted without a little bit of skepticism by most members, to say the least.

Thanks in advance for your contributions.

edit for typos

where's the proof?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Most individuals in humanity are not aware of 99% of humanity's 7,000 years of recorded history, and usually they are aware of less than 1% of our recorded history.

how would you ever know that for a fact?

where does Deny Ignorance steps in here?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean

Most individuals in humanity are not aware of 99% of humanity's 7,000 years of recorded history, and usually they are aware of less than 1% of our recorded history.

how would you ever know that for a fact?

where does Deny Ignorance steps in here?

RIGHT NOW, YOUR DENIED, the very first post indicated that this was speculation so obviously you are not even aware that this entire thread was introduced as speculation, thus proving my legitimate claims you are not even paying attention, nor are you aware of the very history of this post!!!

I SAY GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR!!!

edit to add:

I thank you for validating my claiim, there is the proof you inquired about.

Curious how many nations that exist this very day you could name, and their leaders, not to mention the names of their leaders throughout our collective history. Read and absorb the entire post, and the questions you asked are either answered or negated.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Excellent points indeed FEMA. Which leaves me to ponder, if they do exist, and have been visiting us and recording facts without the objectivity that mankind posses, and without a sense of trying to extend their will upon us, then it stands to reason they would most certainly have better records of our own history, than perhaps we even do.

Excellent point yourself. And it gives rise to some of the questions that aliens just *might* answer if put to them. They might offer historical answers to such things like: How were the pyramids built? What was the purpose/meaning behind the lines of Nazca? Was Atlantis real? What's up with the Bermuda triangle? Crop circles? Do you know what happened to flight-19? Have you ever buzzed our astronauts? When did our government first know about your existence? (I'd love to count the red faces of the officials on this one.)

Man, a person could on and on without asking questions the aliens might be inclined not to answer because of technological reasons.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric TeacherAnd all things that are science fact, were first science fiction, if even for a fraction of an instant.

Please, could we knock it out with the bull? I have never heard a professor, teacher or any various person trained in science ever say that to me. Never. Because it simply isn't true. Prove to me that Liebniz and Newton first dealt with science fiction calculus. Oh, I am gonna love hearing this one.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric TeacherAnd all things that are science fact, were first science fiction, if even for a fraction of an instant.

Please, could we knock it out with the bull? I have never heard a professor, teacher or any various person trained in science ever say that to me. Never. Because it simply isn't true. Prove to me that Liebniz and Newton first dealt with science fiction calculus. Oh, I am gonna love hearing this one.

Newton dealt with science fiction first by noticing that the apple fell. He asked himself why the apple fell, but not the moon. All speculation prior to his answering with the theories wrapped in gravity were science fiction, until he provided a plausible answer as to why the apple was falling, and not the moon. Newton was not famous for noticing gravity, he was famous for defining the parameters of its casuses and its effects. How could anyone answer a question prior to the existance of the question?

Hence: Science fiction existed prior to science fact, from the viewpoint of the observer, and the quest for the truth.

Oh, I hope you loved the answer to that one, and I am sorry about your teachers and proffesors not being free thinkers. Being a free thinker is being free, but free from what?

edited for typo, behold, i'm human.

edited again to add:

I guess since few believe anything without substantiated facts, that it is all science fiction prior to science fact, there is no fact without the fact that proves it as fact from your point of view Frosty, you demand proof and thus it is all fiction without the substantiated fact.

And thus it is the same here at ATS. "Where is your proof?", "Can you supply a link, a source for this material?", Everything comes into question without a basis for comparison, but sometimes the basis for comparison does not present itself as fact, until we know what questions to ask. And because of this, speculation serves us better, as it conditions us to ask the right questions. Such as Newton did when he asked himself: "Why does the apple fall to the Earth, but not the moon?" All things that he considered first were science fiction, even the answer, until he proved the answer as fact.

Hope this addresses the question you asked about my contibution, of which you stated:

Please, could we knock it out with the bull? I have never heard a professor, teacher or any various person trained in science ever say that to me. Never. Because it simply isn't true.

Now, is it still bull? Is it simply not true?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'd like to chime in on the side of science fiction has many times predated science fact. There are lots of examples. Heavier than air flight, Quantum teleportation (IBM) the sound barrier - heck, they called it the sound barrier because at one time it was thought nothing could go faster than the speed of sound. If I was to have said 100 years ago man would walk on the moon, it would have been called science fiction - what do we call it today? (Answer: A FREAKING CONSPIRACY! LOL!!)

The point is not a hard one to follow, there are many historical instances of science fiction predating science fact.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Thanks FEMA. I can repair the credibility of Frosty claims. Perhaps there was some confusion, some emotion in my first response. Funny how emotion can be detremental to effective communication. At any rate, Frosty was right in some regard. How can fiction preceed fact? The cause and effect are present prior to observation and measurement, but indeed, was the truth the truth without presentable facts? I contend that in many instances the truth is the truth, even if one does not accept it as truth. But, how can truth be percieved as truth without venturing into the unknown to observe it as truth?

The only underlining factor i was attempting to make with the science fiction prior to science fact is this: (different way of stating same ideology)

I don't believe one can go from the known to the unknown without asking questions no one else has. Under Frosty perception it stands to reason nothing new could be learned, as all is already in existance. But, if humanity is ignorant of what exists, from our point of view, it simply does not exist, yet.

MOVING ON .. ... ..

Another possibility of what possible celestrial visitors may be thinking is this:

We simply are nothing more than a curiousity to them, somewhat advanced, but merely a "National Geographic" style of curiousity. Sure, they may acknowledge our potential, however for the time being they only wish to observe, until we are collectively prepared to know the answer to our question of "Are We Alone?". The proof may be so blatently coming from all directions, at all times, but we are simply not conscious enough to percieve it.

I offer this justification for my claim:

1) Feel free to try this: Peel an orange and lay it in front of you. After 10 to 20 minutes, do you still smell the orange? No? Yes, but not as potent as the first few minutes? Well then, is it the orange that is not producing an odor, or is it some mechanism in your mind that has decided this stimulis is no longer needed on the conscious level mind?

2) Have you ever been in a relatively loud room, perhaps with many people talking, and with music playing in the background? As you were engaged in a deep conversation with one person, and focussing soley on their words, were you hearing all else that was going on? Again: Is it that your ears were not hearing, did you shut them off, or was it some mechanism that prevented you from paying attention to all sound? Do you think your brain did not hear it all, the other conversations, and the music and lyrics to the sound? You heard it all, you subconciously decided to not let it bubble up.

All sensory input from ALL your senses is presented to your subconscious mind first, and it is in fact your conscious mind that determines what is essential to serve you best at the moment. Why is this important? It is a measure of consciousness, I believe.

EDIT TO ADD:
Summary:
If the truth were screaming at you from every aspect of reality, have we conditioned ourselves to not be consciously aware of the relentless overwhelming and consistant truth of it all, since it would be a constant source of stimuli? Just a thought

And what do you know of can exist seperate from truth? If it is true, then it must exists, shouldn't it?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The proof may be so blatently coming from all directions, at all times, but we are simply not conscious enough to percieve it.

Yet another interesting perspective above. It reminds me of the joke wherein a christian man is atop his flooding home praying for God to rescue him. Along comes a man in a row boat and asks him if he wants a ride. No says the christian man - God will save me. And so it goes with another boat and finally a helicopter. The man arrives in Heaven and asks God why he did not save him. Of course God replies: I sent you two boats and a helicopter.

The point is one of our likely inability to understand the messages or methods of contact. Perhaps, as you suggest, we are actually being assailed by attempts at contact, but we are unable to understand just what it is we should be looking for.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I like the joke / analogy. It is about the state of mind of the observer, our minds play a major role in how it is we integrate and interpret. We choose to judge and be objective to certain and specific stimuli, when we do this, we choose to "block it out". Like the monkeys that are covering their senses. Hear no, See no, Speak no evil? If we choose at the individual level to do the same as they are doing, then indeed we are very much like monkeys. Just a thought.

The point is one of our likely inability to understand the messages or methods of contact. Perhaps, as you suggest, we are actually being assailed by attempts at contact, but we are unable to understand just what it is we should be looking for.

We accumilate prejudices, we collect them before all the facts. This may indeed hinder our methods of communication. Because (opinion) when we do this, certain words and phrases are simply not integrated the same by seperate people. Our own language becomes different to different people. And language is communication, a form of it. And if you can not trust that the words mean the same to each and every individual, you can not entirely rely on that which is key. What is key? Communication is key. And, furthermore, if all we absorb and observe is observed with a broken mind, then it stands to reason that all we create is also created with a broken mind. A broken mind you may ask? How aware are we at the conscious level of what going on in the subconscious mind? How conscious are we? Are we even communicationg with our own mind? Then obviously we are consciously lying to ourselves, but about what? What is preventing us from knowing what we know, if not us?

Now, there is the conspiracy that all conspiracies stem from, in my opinion.

Edited to add:
WOW!! FEMA triggered an interesting thought in my mind! If the above stated is true, then we are lying to ourselves. And, if we are lying to ourselves, then it is us who are not seeing the plausible as even possible. Could it indeed be us that is responsible for DISCLOSURE NOT BEING DISCLOSED?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Remember Joe Firmage? He confessed he'd want to be an explorer if given one wish. He contended such a wish would allow him to break away from the everyday perception of reality by allowing him to explore space, if not other entire worlds. He was in awe of astronauts who'd put it all on the line to go where no man had gone before. I must confess my respect and admiration for those men also.

Such ventures have served to stretch the fabric of possibility, perhaps these ventures even lay the foundation that will expand reality to the point where one day commonly held perceptions will run headlong into the truth that shatters a historically common paradigm.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Remember Joe Firmage?

Sorry, I must confess I am unfamiliar with the name.

Such ventures have served to stretch the fabric of possibility, perhaps these ventures even lay the foundation that will expand reality to the point where one day commonly held perceptions will run headlong into the truth that shatters a historically common paradigm.

I like this statement, a lot. I offer no addition to it at this time, nor do i comment upon it. But, I do like it, a lot. thanks again FEMA, for not dissappointing.

John, trying to stay balanced upon the tightrope that is existance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join