It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can I Share These UFO Vids?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hi, i am a fairly new member here and i have found some very high quality ufo videos from brazil and elsewhere and i would like to get them in front of the folks here for comments and debunking (photoshop,etc.) but i am practically computer illiterate.The vids i got from Limewire which is a free peer to peer file sharing network but i dont know how to move them to my other folders, much less post links here.Maybe one of the mods or someone who has Limewire can u2u me and i will give them the titles and leave my connection on and then they can access them and post them?I come across some fresh stuff sometimes and some of it is of a high enough quality to silence the skeptics imho.Can anyone help?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You can open an account here

www.putfile.com...

upload your videos and then post the links to the appropriate forum here.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thanx...i went to the site but im having trouble finding the files....i am not very computer savvy at all.The files are stored in my Limewire library.Anyone with limewire want to access them and post?u2u me

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Man i have some good vids!!Some of the best ive seen!For the people out there who say that with all the camcorders around someone should have good footage....here it is.Peer to peer file sharing is making the video readily available to everyone without a middle man.Please o please someone who has limewire u2u me so i can share these files with you.I dont care about the votes i just want people to see this stuff.....amazing.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Your Limewire shared folder is in C:\Documents and Settings\*Your Name*\Shared\

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Do these video's have title's? can you give us any details, the
chances are that they've allready been seen here on ATS.

allisoneisall, for some good clips check out Open Your Eyes

Also this website has a selection of ufo's.

All the best... ian

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
okay i downloaded the files to rapidshare and now i just need to know hw to post a link with them.Can anyone help?I am using a mac.Thanx

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I sent you a u2u.

top topics

join