It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the NSA/CIA/Omega/???... Track/Control Brains?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Technological developments in the last few centuries create this possibility. But remember this Universe (and just this Universe) has 10^68 units of power.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'll just say no to this. Do you have ANY kind of proof of anything like this happening? If you can't find anything about it, it doesn't mean that it's "top secret", everything leaks out.

Also, have any idea how it could be done?

[edit on 8-1-2006 by Nexus]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I notice that my cell phone doesnt work when I am under stress.

One time two cars boxed me in, a driver got out and put a pistol in my face. I tried to call 911 on my cell phone (while the cell phone was at my side so they maybe couldnt see it) and the phone died.

For whatever reason they were just f'ing with me and didnt actually kill me (as far as I know, maybe I really am dead). When I drove away and regained my calmness my cell phone started working again. The phone had full batteries and was even plugged into the car ciggarette lighter when I tried to use it.

Then recently the government says it has the technology to use cell phones to determine your stress level.

Maybe they had played a sick joke and deactivated my phone due to my extreme stress level. Maybe they had read the mind of my attackers and knew they werent necessarily going to kill me, and thought it funny to turn off my phone.

Another time I got lost in the woods driving around and my cell phone died after I started to panick. It wouldnt work at all even though it had battery power and signal. It would just turn off for no reason everytime I tried to dial.

Conspiracy? Probably.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplementOfWar
recently the government says it has the technology to use cell phones to determine your stress level.

I found your statement very interesting, and was wondering if you have any more info on it? Like do you have a link to a story or comment from the govt where you heard that? What exactly was said about how cell phones can be used to determine stress levels
thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost

Originally posted by ImplementOfWar
recently the government says it has the technology to use cell phones to determine your stress level.

I found your statement very interesting, and was wondering if you have any more info on it? Like do you have a link to a story or comment from the govt where you heard that? What exactly was said about how cell phones can be used to determine stress levels
thanks

The article would be almost a year old at least by now. There is no hope I could find it without a fairly extensive effort (just a quick google search just now comes up with nothing). I beleive there was something more recent about using lasers scanned over a body that can determine your stress, I was not sure where I seen that (maybe slashdot).

From what I remember of the older article was that to prevent terrorist attacks they would monitor the stress levels of Americans on cellular networks so that they could try and determine if the reason for the high stress levels was because they were carrying out terrorist attacks. It was said those high stress communications would not be allowed until they could discern intent.

Which I think backfired against people who were facing emergencies using their cell phones.

The article is old, thats all I know. I remember it because it made me remember the times my cell phone didnt work when I was under extreme 'stress'.

top topics

join