It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another google picture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Has it been posted here before ? Real deal or what ? It's supposed to be a a ufo that was caught in camera when the satelite picture was taken !

Another google

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Fanatic]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
1 word man

PHOTOSHOP!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
1 word man

PHOTOSHOP!!!!

How come ?? Is in the google website ! Is not like is posted somewhere else ...

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
this has been posted before. i believe the board consensus was that it's a weather ballon.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
this has been posted before. i believe the board consensus was that it's a weather ballon.

Oh has it ? My bad then ... and thanks !

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Whats the deal?I hit the link and all i got was a map
...Checked it twice.Why has the link been switched?And please dont say MIBs came to your house and threatened you into changing it.......Unless they actually did....

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Look at the map carefully, there's a silver cloud orb sort of thing in it. And this one is just one of many. I think it's among the comments on some forum about googlemaps, but there's a long conversation about these. There's a dozen or more that lay out in some sort of grid.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Is this some kind of lame joke?The map at the link is not a sattelite photo.It is just an animated map.I clicked it 6 times for crying out loud and it is just a drawn map.LAME

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It's located in several different places..

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The map is not drawn, as somebody suggested, but real areal photo.

You'll get the same if you use Google earth.

Very interesting...

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread.

[edit on 8/1/06 by Nventual]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I don't know, looks like it's over a residential area? Seems to have a blurr around it.

Troy

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
okay this is really starting to bother me...can someone explain why when i click the link given by the author of this thread i come up with a rendered map?It is not a photo and there is no anomoly.Am i not loking correctly?I see a computer rendered map which looks nothing like a sattelite photo at all....just the names of streets and stuff.Am i blind?Can somebody explain to me?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The satelite must have close to an infinite focus.
I'll note that this object is super high altitude. Note the Sun side is accurate to the grounds Sun direction. But note the Shadowed side is clearly Light Blue reflecting high atmophere. Wheather balloon sounds right.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
allisone- check on the upper right corner that sattalite is checked, not map.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by allisoneisall
okay this is really starting to bother me...can someone explain why when i click the link given by the author of this thread i come up with a rendered map?It is not a photo and there is no anomoly.Am i not loking correctly?I see a computer rendered map which looks nothing like a sattelite photo at all....just the names of streets and stuff.Am i blind?Can somebody explain to me?

The government doesnt want you to see it

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

yeah right... just like the Roswell incident
I'm very skeptical that most people on the board said that.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If not weather ballon, then invasion already started.

Interestingly, It sound strange that they let weather ballons over residential area.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I may be wrong but I seem to remember reading somewhere that these silver orbs are actually markers of some sort placed on the map to help them piece it all together as it is lots of small photos taken by satellite!

This has been talked about quite a few times on here if you do a search google, maps, ufo I'm sure you'll find more info there!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join