It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of the Ufo Coin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't think that this has ever been posted here . So here's the link

Mysterious coin

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Interesting... But I guess is just a design with a biblical reference. Just like the "UFO's in paintings", clouds with "angel heads" spreading lights are sometimes confused with saucers because of low quality. In this case, it is not the low quality, but that it is very difficult give that type of detail in a coin. I won't deny that it can be a flying saucer design but if it is, Why a designer would do this? What can he accomplish? and most important: Does it prove the existence of Alien U.F.O's? I think it don't, because in the end: It was made by a human. But, you never know.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have actually never seen that before. I wonder what exactly the deal is with it. I wonder if there actually is anything concrete out there to give it a more sensible or explanitory background.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I had participated on a thread regarding this coin around this time last year.

Centuries old French coin depicts UFO

Nothing much came out of it but I did find this interesting,

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
The article says that it was technically a 'jeton'. It describes a jeton as something that is used as a substitute for real money for accounting purposes .

In other words the coin is not real legal tender.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
looks like a wheel, but beeing in the sky is interesting, and whats comming out of it could be an axel or beam of light. quite a unique coin

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fanatic
I don't think that this has ever been posted here . So here's the link

Mysterious coin

I'm sorry to inform you that there have been at least two threads I'm aware of here on ATS that do focus on this coin, and other examples of possible ufos on coins throughout the centuries. The most recent thread that was introduce (prior to this one) is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, to my knowledge, no contributions to these threads supplied this particular link that the author of this thread supplied.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher,

The link you provide to the other ATS thread begins with a quote taken directly from the article the author of this post linked.

Want to learn about this coin? Follow the links and you shall learn much.

new topics

top topics

join