It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreams of stigmata

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
everyone knows what stigmata is right? for the few who may not know it is the bizarre phenomena when someone suffers the wounds of christ, the bleeding of the hands, feet, forehead, the back and sometimes the bleeding in the side. i have had three dreams in the last year of having it on my hands and on the side and i have searched and searched in dream books and contacted dream docters (to no avail) and can not find any meaning or intrepertation of what it might mean. does anyone know or have any idea what it might mean? stigmata? what could it mean to dream of this?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I googled these three words:
dream interpretation stigmata
And found a lot of sites. Pretty much everywhere had a verbatim copy of what I found here: theDream Moods Dictionary

Since I don't know who originally wrote the information, I can't give credit. (sigh)

Here's my interpretation. Stigmata in dreams can mean that you're suppressing a talent. You feel like you have no control in a situation; that the situation chose you, rather than you having a choice.
Blood represents power. Stigmata is believed by some to be a miracle, proof of God, representative of healing, or a mark to show that one is particularly pious.
I hope this helped.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
that is interesting, i forgot that blood represents many things but pious i am not! my life movie could be rated r (that still being edited) anyways it is something to think about. maybe i do have issues i need to deal with. thanks for all the information.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
LOL. Perhaps I should have broken that paragraph between my interpretation and some general things that stigmata might represent.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: vonwoolf appollonia Hi, I've been researching this dream symbol, too. Stigmata is generally a Christian symbol associated with Jesus' crucifixion. Having this in your dream, may denote suffering or betrayal. Blood represents energy- bleeding indicates loss of energy. Some have interpreted this also as "estrangement from family or loved ones, unjustly being convicted or charged of something". I had this dream last night and am puzzled by it, so, you're not alone. If you come across any more information, please let me know.
( I just noticed the date on your post is 2006. How are you and have any of these interpretations been applicable ? Blessings to you! )

edit on 14-11-2015 by Katherinvii because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vonwoolf appollonia

God is sending you to his son
Jesus christ
It looks like he is going to raze you up in the last days
God wants to be glorified
We are getting closer to salvation
And the Shepard is calling his sheep
It will also be a great change that will
Transform everything about you.
Do you feel an uncontrollable thirst
To know his son our savour
That drives you to know the truth
Of where we come from
And why we are here.

As a Roman Catholic you are special
And i take notice of any more dreams you have as I believe the father speaks to us
In many ways.

Expect more dreams to come.
Let us know

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I had a dream yesterday, after I received holy communion ,my ribs and hands were having a stigmata and I feel the some sort of warm air coming out from the wound with the blood, is not painful.obviously I was in a dream but literally is nothing hurtful

(post by vonwoolf appollonia removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Dreams are experiences. Real for you. Perhaps God is drawing you closer to him though a shared experience showing you what he went though.

top topics

join