It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying disc filmed in air-meeting in UK september 2003 :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I hope this wont be a double post

Two weeks ago the excitement and the traditional display of the vintage aircraft revival festival that attracts a lot of tourists and fans year by year in the UK was interrupted by the intrusion of a non anounced flying object that caused confusion and uncertainty in a dangerous situation that could have ended in a tragedy.

The incident took place in Goodwood, West Sussex on September 5, 2003 at the annual Goodwood Festival and Revival where an old aircraft display was presented. Goodwood is located just outside Chichester in West Sussex south of England, 60 miles from London and about 30 miles from Brighton and Southampton. Goodwood is also known by it's worldwide famous racing cars festival, an event that brings together hundreds of enthusiastic fans in a major event that includes new and old racing cars, motorcycles and airplane exhibitions.

www.rense.com...

Hummm... Not terrible...

The attack of the flying mussel !

There are another pix on "the rense", but they are not better than these one.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Simon, a 29 years old from West Sussex was filming the event with a JVC Hi-8 PAL camcorder .

This is not our SIMON ?!

No !
SIMON ANDERSON...

[Edited on 29-9-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hmm, would have been better to see the movie clip itself rather than stills. Quite frankly that could be anything!

Throw something small past the field of view when taking a photo and see how it turns out.

[ edit - that post was a little hasty - apologies - bad day at work
- having gone back and re-read the article itself it sounds like an good, clear sighting - what I should have said was 'it would have been nice to see the video footage to decide for ourselves'
]

[Edited on 29-9-2003 by UniversalFiction]

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Looks like a silver balloon to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sorry, the video isn't avaible on the site. Maybe later... (Probably when the author will have sold it to medias...)

I understand your scepticism universal and Zzub. Maybe the video is better.

jra

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
looks like it goes over top of the wing in the first pic. either that's a very small UFO or something on the camera lens. i think i'm going to go with 'something on the camera lens' theory

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I Have A Lot Of Experience with photos i as a career among other things doctor and edit photos. If You Use Photoshop And Zoom In To The Pictures The pixeles Around the object are not any were near as smooth as they should be if it was genuine . and the object its self the pixeles are crude and dont blend as they should you can do this to both photos and videos.

ITS FAKE.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The first pic looks like something on the lense. The second one is a bit more intriguing. But it could also be one of those foil balloons, like for birthdays or valentines.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Looks like one of the foil balloons that were for sale to people at the event. Cant speak for this year for certain - didnt get to go - but certainly in previous years there have been people selling helium filled ballons at the event - and kids do let go of them. As for its location - considering nearby controlled airspace I think if this was genuine then ATC in the UK would probably have something to say.

top topics

join