It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's House ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
As the revolving door continues to spin and allow our wicked government leaders to bounce from the white house to high paying positions for the companies they award multi-million or billion dollar contracts to, I'm curious to know who is actually in charge of 'this' house.

Obviously they are not only destroying our future, but the future of the children who are a 'sacred' part of their secret little world as well.
It would seem that eventually, whoever has attempted to take control of our evolution would realize that they are in way over their heads. I'm not sure if the people who have money running through their veins understand that the future generations of their children are going to be breating the same air as the rest of us.

------------

www.washingtonpost.com...

Some of the examples: David Lauriski , spent 30 years in the mining industry before being tapped as the Labor Department's assistant secretary of mine safety and health -- he resigned last year to work for a mine-industry consulting company. Jacqueline Glassman worked for DaimlerChrysler before being appointed chief counsel and then deputy administrator of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

At the Agriculture Department, Dale Moore was at the National Cattlemen's Beef Association before becoming chief of staff to the secretary. The undersecretary for Natural Resources and the Environment Mark Rey , who oversees the Forest Service, was a vice president of the American Forest and Paper Association; Mary Waters , assistant secretary for congressional relations was a legislative counsel for ConAgra Foods.

At the Energy Department, Dan Brouillette was assistant secretary for congressional affairs after lobbying on behalf of mining and oil interests. Last year, he joined Ford Motor Co. Former deputy administrator of the EPA, Linda Fisher , had been an executive at Monsanto Co. and left the agency in 2003 for DuPont.

----------------

These people have to realize that by betraying the people to support the industries that have made them millionaires, they have ultimately placed the future of their children's lives into the hands of the same industry that they have become prostitutes for.

This is my favorite one:

organicconsumers.org...

"In order for the FDA to determine if Monsanto's growth hormones were safe or not, Monsanto was required to submit a scientific report on that topic. Margaret Miller, one of Monsanto's researchers put the report together. Shortly before the report submission, Miller left Monsanto and was hired by the FDA. Her first job for the FDA was to determine whether or not to approve the report she wrote for Monsanto. In short, Monsanto approved its own report. Assisting Miller was another former Monsanto researcher, Susan Sechen. Deciding whether or not rBGH-derived milk should be labeled fell under the jurisdiction of another FDA official, Michael Taylor, who previously worked as a lawyer for Monsanto."

[edited quotes to the new "external source" format -nygdan]

[edit on 8-1-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
All I see are a bunch of jumbled peices of information. Is there some sort of order these are supposed to go in? Or are we left as the general public to find out what all these separate things are supposed to support? I know you were talking about corrupt government, but without something more substantial than that, I'm afraid you're argument is almost moot. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't understand what the point was to this post if it didn't establish anything that we didn't already know. Maybe I missed something, and if so I hope you point it out to me.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
All I see are a bunch of jumbled peices of information. Is there some sort of order these are supposed to go in? Or are we left as the general public to find out what all these separate things are supposed to support? I know you were talking about corrupt government, but without something more substantial than that, I'm afraid you're argument is almost moot. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't understand what the point was to this post if it didn't establish anything that we didn't already know. Maybe I missed something, and if so I hope you point it out to me.

It does establish something that we DOn't already know.

Besides 'our father of Aspartame' and the poster boy for birth control's daddy (W,sr), who are the men behind the scenes that have become our 'puppetmasters'?
They have control of the oil, seed, drugs, and war,
they have taken control of our genetics and our greatest sources of science has become the play-ground for the political 'superpower' of the world.

Somebody's in charge, and of course the Royal Saudi's are an important part of this equasion. What we see strolling through this revolving door are nothing more than characters in a small group of sick men's little 'play'.
I feel sorry for them too.

www.lewrockwell.com...

www.webactive.com...

Things like this :

"This is my favorite one:

"In order for the FDA to determine if Monsanto's growth hormones were safe or not, Monsanto was required to submit a scientific report on that topic. Margaret Miller, one of Monsanto's researchers put the report together. Shortly before the report submission, Miller left Monsanto and was hired by the FDA. Her first job for the FDA was to determine whether or not to approve the report she wrote for Monsanto. In short, Monsanto approved its own report. Assisting Miller was another former Monsanto researcher, Susan Sechen. Deciding whether or not rBGH-derived milk should be labeled fell under the jurisdiction of another FDA official, Michael Taylor, who previously worked as a lawyer for Monsanto."

take place on a daily basis.

Somebody is calling the 'shots'. They put into our bodies the chemicals that put the most money in their pockets, and they offer our minds the news and mis-information to put the most fear in our pants... and they are also the people who are ...
PROTECTING US.
This lady did not put this drug into our bodies by herself, nor was it some coincidence or 'miracle' that she was in the right place at the right time to sell another piece of our bodies to the industry. MONSANTO, in this case is the 'headquarters' where chemicals like (rBGH) are allowed pour into all of our MILK, when there is no scientific evidence to show that it is needed, zilch, zero, NIT !
It's just DOPE, and they make a #load of money off of a chemical that is otherwise useless, and it has also been 'banned' in every other 'industrialized' country/nation/government in the world, and it has also been banned by the UN as a whole.

Here are some more pieces to the puzzle...

www.psrast.org...

And why just single out MONSANTO since there are so many people doing the same thing??
because not 'that' many people are behind the steering wheel.

"Monsanto is Dupont "

www.mindfully.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Again, I'm trying to figure out what exactly is new about this idea? We all know inherently that something isn't right. We all innately know that we're being manipulated by people in power, so now I'm left to wonder what the purpose was for pointing all of this out. I would wager that just about everyone in this forum already had that notion when they joined, or I don't think they would have. Naturally, the people with the most money have the most power; that's just the way the world works. My only major question is, what of it?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Have you ever tried to identify with 'they'?

Who are 'they'?

do I sound Chinese ?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submersible
Have you ever tried to identify with 'they'?

Who are 'they'?

do I sound Chinese ?

I don't think I understand the question. Are you asking me if I've tried finding out who 'they' are? If that's so, then to that I must say not really. The only problem with trying to find out something like that is that it does me no good, since I can do nothing about it when I do find out.

People don't understand how helpless they are until they realize that the world as they know is it nothing more than a feudal state. The history that I have found is enough to show me that despite man's best efforts, someone will always rise to power, become corrupted by it, and then begin his long march to control the unwitting populace, simply because he/she can.

I wish I knew what it was that you were looking for, as I would find it very interesting. I'm a historian at heart, and one thing we historians don't want is a repeat of the same thing that's happened many times to many MANY of the great civilizations. Maybe you could clarify the question a bit for me, to give me a better idea of what exactly it is that you're asking. Anyone else feel a need to opine?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Once you leave school you become part of the system, every single one of us (almost), we grow up with very little, working our way along the journey of life,with the responsibilty of a wife , children, cars, house holidays ,insurances, taxes promotions with the intent that our children will have a better life than us , you all know what i am saying , you live within confines of the government,the church and the capitalists,(unless you are a person in control), then you are subservient towards the system.you are even educated by tv views, and newsaper from the top down,the only time it works from the bottom up is election time (within limits ) or anarchy.The net allows people on a larger scale to communicate (never before). and while the masses are absorbed in the pub,work, sleep,football,etc, things just carry on as normal,until people are pushed a little too much. what concerns me is (who) is controling our governments ,religious leaders and capitalists.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
But what good does it do us to know? We can know only as much as they'll let slip, and not an ounce more. How are we to know that what they tell us is even accurate? See what I'm getting at? It's almost futile to try and find out.

top topics

join