It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is just a dream, but I'm posting it here as a log, or your comments, or whatev you feel like writing

I had a dream that... to tell you the truth, I don't remember what I was doing. All of a sudden, the place where I was got nuked. It was a VERY blurry and vague dream. I woke up to a muscle splitting cramp in my right calf. It was pain I have never felt in my life. Roomie woke up and tried to calm me down, because apparently, I was thrashing around and screaming in my sleep. I reckon it was the cramp.

Anyway, thoughts?

[edit on 1/7/2006 by Legend]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for the thoughtful replies, people! :shk:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Good evening ladies and gentleman, todays class we are going to work with the letter P!

Johnny, can you tell me a word that starts with P

PATIENCE!

Good job johnny, heres a gold star!

This seems to be a slow time for BTS at the moment, no threads are moving to quick. Give people a chance!

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
-grumble- Well, it's been 4 days...

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Many dreams can be quite lucid, therefore the dreamer may have the sensations from the dream, be they painful or pleasurable. I am guessing this is what happened to you. Your brain gave off the signal that you had actually been wounded but in reality you had not, hence the leg cramps.

*Also* there are times when you may hurt in your sleep(leg cramps, belly ache etc..) and then slip into dream state and dream of something that is triggered by your physical pain.

Mags

top topics

join