It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wormwood impact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have a message for ‘The Messenger’, and for anyone who wishes to survive for the next year.

I do not know where ‘The Messenger’ got his information from.
This is not a personal attack on the Messenger, but I did feel strongly that when posting such important information on a website such as this that the messenger should have actually read the scriptures and researched into the subject first, misleading the population of the world in this way could cost unnecessary lives.

Me and my friend have been researching the translations of the Bible Prophesies for the last two years and have now translated most of them up to the ‘End of Days’, including a possible date for the second coming of Jesus.

With help from friends on websites and from the Bible, we have translated using actual scripture and prophesies from Nostradamus and from the Bible Code.

We have translated these prophesies accurately using the Jewish calendar, which is the only accurate time piece which has stayed constant right the way through from the biblical time until the present.

The reference to ‘Wormwood’ is to a comet which is approaching the earth from the North West from the constellation of Draco. This comet will strike the atmosphere of the earth and split into 7 pieces. These will fall on South West France, Sardinia or Corsica, Florence, into the Adriatic Sea off of Athens and the core will fall with a direct hit on Jerusalem. The remaining pieces will fall on India. This is not going to impact on Russia at all.

The impact will not take place in 2011, but on 14 AV 5766, which translates from the Hebrew calendar as 11 August 2006, THIS YEAR

This is coupled with the prophesy that the second coming would see Christ return upon a flaming chariot, this is the comet. It is written in Zachariah that Christ will stand upon the Mount of Olives and it will cleave and it’s living water will flow forth; this is the impact which is being described, and the living water is Larva which will flow from the impact crater.

The timing of the sign that the second coming is upon us is a fallen star in the sky (comet), which will be sighted on the 10 AV 5766, the 10th day of the 5th month 0f the 7th year of the last days ( the new millennium). This is from Ezekiel ch20.

‘And it came to pass that in the seventh year, in the fifth month, that certain of the elders of Israel will enquire of the Lord, and sat before me.

Then came the word of the word of the Lord unto me saying,

Son of Man speak unto the elders of Israel, and say unto them, thus saith the Lord God; are ye come to enquire of me? As I live, saith the Lord God, I will not be enquired of by you.

Wilt thou judge them, son of Man, wilt thou judge them? Cause them to know the abominations of their Fathers:’

The Son of Man is Christ, and he is being asked by the Elders of the Church to judge man. This is the first Judgement in the Book of Revelation, which is the ‘Judgement of the Gentiles’.

There is an asteroid predicted, which is scheduled to collide with the earth not in 2011, but on or around the 25 June 2013.

This is also corrected by the Mayan calendar, which stars at 4 million years ago ( matches the age of the earliest ‘humanoid’ remains discovered) and stops at 2012, which they tell us is the last full year. This would indicate the 2012 is the last full year of this dispensation and that following that in the next year, 2013 would be an incomplete year due to the asteroid impact causing such devastation that it would be a mass extinction event, including mankind.

The impact of the Comet in Jerusalem and the Mediterranean, is predicted to cause an eruption of a Vulcano in Las Palmas, Canary Islands, which will cause a massive eruption and a Tsunami which will travel across the Atlantic Ocean. This will devastate West Africa, Brazil and will totally flood Ireland. The worst devastation will occur in USA. The tsunami will reach a height of 120 feet when it reaches UK and when it impacts on the east coast of USA it will be1800 feet high and be travelling at 800 miles per hour. The tidal wave will wash in 300 miles inland from the coast. Florida will be totally engulfed by the wave. Major Cities which will be wiped off the map will be New York, Boston, Washington DC, Miami, Philadelphia and more. The Tsunami will make Sumatra in 2004 look like a stream and New Orleans look like a puddle. An estimate has been made that 23 Million people will be killed.

The impact has also been predicted to temporarily send the Earth into a short Ice age due to the debris cloud covering the earth.

Following this, the surviving people who are loyal to Christ, he will gather to him and be with them in the ‘tops of the Mountains’ at Zion (Utah, USA).

A second comet is due following the one in August which will impact in the Pacific Ocean off California, USA, which will send a massive Tsunami crashing into Los Angeles and San Francisco.

A third comet is due following this but we have yet to translate it’s impact location.

Also, a tsunami was not the cause of Noah’s flood due to the movement of a glacier, as glaciers move all the time and drop pieces into the sea, which is where Ice burgs come from. Noah’s flood was caused by the formation of the Mid Atlantic Trench. A huge water table was under the crust of the Earth and when Pangier (the single continent that existed before the tectonic plates started to move). Earth quakes and volcanic eruptions that occurred when the American piece moved away from the African and European pieces moved apart superheated this water and it shot out of the newly formed fault in the crust and went into the atmosphere under immense pressure. This then fell as rain. There was so much water that the rain lasted for years. This raised the sea level so high that it engulfed the land. When the trench had been formed, the excess water went back into the trench, and the trench sealed. This was when the rain stopped and the land drained of the water.

I wonder if the Messenger is aware that the Mediterranean Sea was once a desert?

A further change in the water level of the seas was caused by the melt water from the thawing of the glaciers formed by the end of the last Ice age.

The messenger must be one of the Aliens which he mentions on the message, as he obviously hasn’t a clue about the Earth.

TC

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Typical, you wait hundreds of thousands of years for a decent comet impact, and then three come along at once.......

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So uhm... Why exactly is it that Jerusalem is gonna be wiped out? The western world have the most non-believers, because of no evidence of higher powers..

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Why are you spamming the forum with this?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The Zion mountains are in Utah ?

Can you post some proof of your translations, what are you translating, what are your credentials to do this?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Weird. So I guess I'd better get tanked for my 30th bday because I won't live to see the next day?

-Aza

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Comets never really impact the Earth, not that I know of anyway. Ususally we have to worry about asteroids or meteors. I was also under the impression that comets consisted mostly of ice and water., which would evaporate while the comet passes through the atmosphere.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but arent comets local to solar systems, and don't pass through different stellar systems?

If you're talking about asteroids, they don't pass through solar systems either, they are local. As a matter of fact, I don't know of many things that do pass naturally through solar systems without getting cought by the gravitational pull of one of the objects in the system.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There is a comet, 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3, that you should be aware of. The last time it was seen in 2001, it had already broken into 4 pieces. It is just now coming within range of telescopes again and all they can see is one part of it. The other 3 may have broken into meteor fragments.

As for the composition of a comet, they are made of rock, iron, ice or anything else they pick up in space.

This comet, 73p, is due to come near to Earth in Late April and Early May.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
As with most prophecies, this one speaks only of the terrible atrocities that will happen to the planet and the people here. Maybe if someone posted something other than that, I'd be more inclined to listen. However, since I don't KNOW this to be accurate, I'll keep my comments to myself until the date mentioned. If, by that point, I'm still alive and kicking, I'll be back to post my 2 or more cents on the issue.

One thing that puzzles me about this prophesy though; how can an asteroid strike Jerusalem DIRECTLY, when God has insured that at least a remnant of his people will be safe? Why would God willingly allow his chosen people to be extinguished? I don't understand.

To conclude, I just want to say a word about how important it is to be absolutely sure of things like this before you post it to the world. Don't be surprised when mid-August comes if people all start flaming this thread just because you were wrong. No one can know the exact time of Jesus' second coming, not even you. Let's all just hope, for the sake of the planet and it's people that you're completely wrong.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
yeah...I mean come on. thats the one thing about all these doomsday prophecys...always bad. nothing good...nothing about how many people would try to stop such a thing...the heroes made during such a catastraphe...just that people are going to die...you'd think...especially if this was givin by a superior being of extraterrestrial quality...that he/it would comment on the logic of humans during such a time...the voice of the economy...how we survive in general...and furthermore...if this was an act of god. why would he punish so many people for so little of people that do wrong...things like this IMO is pure grounds for fabrication...not because its seen or interpreted wrong...but, because someone only sees pain in there life and in the world around them..for instance..if I were to make my own prediction based the things I seen and/or experienced in my life would be this...

"in febuary 2006 every man in this world will be given a hooters girl and 10 cent chicken wings for life and all of eternity if he commands it"

I'm sorry if this is my opinion. I beleive this to be pure nonsense.also, quite readily...depressing to hear over and over by other "prophets" as well.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Tomcat4765, no offence but you'r nut's! You spend two years on that crack pot theory. Man, that's c-raaaazy! Seriously, only serial killers are into that kind of stuff.

Want an advice? Stop reading Dan Brown! It's bad for you. And forget about the bible codes. Two years, WTF???? !!!!!

Edit: Censor circumvention.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I dislike this kind of people, trying to tell you what to do and stuff but hes DAMN RIGHT lol

Edit: Removed quote with profanity.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Prophecies reminds me of the story of 'The boy who cried wolf'. Some kid cried wolf where there was none just to get attention once too often was ridiculed and disbelieved later. None wanted to have anything to do with him.

Through generations, we were brought up with such mentality and it shows such skepticism in our daily interactions with others. More so with the regular so called prophecies turning into nothing but urban legends.

UNFORTUNATELY... the wolf story didnt end with the kid lying all the time. Many didnt follow up to analyse the ending. The moral may be that one day the kid got eaten by a real wolf who came and nobody helped. BUT.. the fact is...ONE DAY A REAL WOLF CAME ALONG BUT NOBODY BELIEVED!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is nothing more than a rehash of the Aussie Bloke, and the lesser known German Guy, hoax from 2004 with different locations.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Theoratically, i would say it is nothing more than a reharsh from the original source of amargeddon from the bible, as well as other ancient texts depicting doomsday for a civilisation gone wrong from some concern member who wanted to frighten them into behaving themselves - social engineering from the chapter of 'fear'. Our ancestors aint stupid and leaders like Stalin and Hitler sure did learnt it well from history.

Lets assume what the poster posted was true. Rocks on crash course from Earth. The scientific and media community were muzzled so as not to panic our civilisation. SO WHAT? Life goes on. We still need to earn a living to put food on the table till the last day. We will all die sometime anyway. People are not fools. Those that live, will continue on with mankind. Survival of the fittest, not the foolish who today will pack it in and hide in some mountain, and when food runs out and amargeddon doesnt arrive, die from starvation.

There will always be time to hide away, cause comets or meteors arent invisble biological weapons, it can be seen thousands of miles away as it nears earth. Thanks for the warning, but life goes on, nothing to fear. Enjoy our time on earth and live a fruitful life, better than in fear, for most times, we dont need amargeddon to snuff out our lives. Just a walk in central park at night sometimes will snuff it out.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Prophecies reminds me of the story of 'The boy who cried wolf'. Some kid cried wolf where there was none just to get attention once too often was ridiculed and disbelieved later. None wanted to have anything to do with him.

Through generations, we were brought up with such mentality and it shows such skepticism in our daily interactions with others. More so with the regular so called prophecies turning into nothing but urban legends.

UNFORTUNATELY... the wolf story didnt end with the kid lying all the time. Many didnt follow up to analyse the ending. The moral may be that one day the kid got eaten by a real wolf who came and nobody helped. BUT.. the fact is...ONE DAY A REAL WOLF CAME ALONG BUT NOBODY BELIEVED!!!

well, maybe if things weren't so cryptic and preachful. it would have grounds for insightful conception. look, at the serpo stuff, is it fake? most likely. is it ignorant? not at all. That alone gives us a chance to give a "benefit of doubt" and give time to actually perceive things by our own accord...without saying "if you want to survive or else."

I guess the point is...it doesn't matter who predicts what. "theres always a way to fight back" even psuedomas Billy Meier says the future is indefinite.

prophets in general need to quit jumping the gun and think how we can save the earth..instead of preaching about it

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomcat4765
I have a message for ‘The Messenger’, and for anyone who wishes to survive for the next year.

edited to add: I have yet to witness anything that will cease to exist when enough pressure is applied. I see no proof of anything in the material world that ceases to exist, or can be squeezed out of existance, which causes me to believe the same principals apply with consciousness.

If it means being here with doomsday soothsayers, I'll consider the later option.

I do not know where ‘The Messenger’ got his information from.

Messenger? Who?

This is not a personal attack on the Messenger, but I did feel strongly that when posting such important information on a website such as this that the messenger should have actually read the scriptures and researched into the subject first, misleading the population of the world in this way could cost unnecessary lives.

Or cost us unnecessary time. Time spent is time spent. and time is fractionalized life. This is how you spend your consciousness?

Me and my friend have been researching the translations of the Bible Prophesies for the last two years and have now translated most of them up to the ‘End of Days’, including a possible date for the second coming of Jesus.

And in that 2 years you did not read the whole bible? Or do you simply exclude the parts that don't support your perspectives?

With help from friends on websites and from the Bible, we have translated using actual scripture and prophesies from Nostradamus and from the Bible Code.

Ok,,now I'm convinced. Sorry for being so skeptical 5 seconds ago.

The impact will not take place in 2011, but on 14 AV 5766, which translates from the Hebrew calendar as 11 August 2006, THIS YEAR

I claim to be a messenger, and here is my prophecy;

You and your friends will be the butt of ridicule come 12 August 2006, THIS YEAR, and it will last until the end of times. You and your friends will realize that you will not get those 2+ years back, those two years you spent looking to prove the end was in your immediate future.

Furthermore I prophesize this thread will more than likely be moved to another forum, as it has little to do with aliens and ufos, at least as you have presented it.

My last and final prophesy:
By years end you'll stop smoking so much gonja.

edited to add: I try to be an optimistic person, looking for the validity and truth of it. But it is difficult for me to be optimistic towards pesimistic behavior and pesimistic rhetoric. I apoligze for my human tendencies, but the truth of the matter is: I will still be here on the 12 of August this year, on a planet that does not have multiple impact craters due to any comet.

It is hard to restrain our distain for someone who wants us to ponder our oblivion, when oblivion is a point of reference devoid of having anything to reference it to. Why present a thread about the world's end in a forum dedicated to the expansion of understanding of our celestrial neighbors?

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
you need to watch discovery channel more often, itll stop all the worrying.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by davenman
There is a comet, 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3, that you should be aware of. The last time it was seen in 2001, it had already broken into 4 pieces. It is just now coming within range of telescopes again and all they can see is one part of it. The other 3 may have broken into meteor fragments.

As for the composition of a comet, they are made of rock, iron, ice or anything else they pick up in space.

This comet, 73p, is due to come near to Earth in Late April and Early May.

May 13th...

The next predicted perihelion date is 2006 June 7 and the comet will pass 0.0735 AU from Earth on May 13, being only slightly farther away than during the original discovery apparition of 1930. Important questions are: Will any of the secondary nuclei still exist? or Will the comet still exist? A meteor shower was predicted and observed by Japanese observers during 1930, with an unexpected outburst of 60 or 70 per hour (this is not a corrected zenithal hourly rate, but the raw numbers) occurring on the nights of June 9 and 10. The possibility exists that another outburst could occur in 2006. If the comet no longer exists as of 2006, a meteor storm might be possible

cometography.com...

I don't think it's going to herald the end of the world though.

As for composition, we still don't really know and it's likely that composition varies, but even those comets comprised mainly of ice are likely to have a few hefty rocks embedded in them - perfect for taking New York

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Essan]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Typical, you wait hundreds of thousands of years for a decent comet impact, and then three come along at once.......

////

The thing that erks me about Biblical Prophecy is that the Bible is a very allegorical set of texts by various authors with various agendas, the book of Revelation is no different. If I'm not mistaken there's a lot of Jewish mystery school stuff in there (Kaballah), so are we talking literal or allegorical references, because they're quite different things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join