It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my aunties death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Around 5 years ago,my auntie died,and on that same night,all the clocks in my house,stopped at the same time she died,and i was wondering,has this got a particular name?

thankyou for your time,regards,'birchy'

Oh and also,my mom went to a clairvoyant after she died,and the clairvoyant knew nothing about my family,and she said,kim(my auntie)is watching over mitchell(me)and i was thinking,how do clairvyuants do this????

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 8-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I don't know about your first question, but the second one I also had happen (well to my Mum anyway).
She went to a clarevoyent this year and never brang up her parents, but the clarevoyent said that her Father, who's dead, is looking over her and me. How do they know this??? My Mum never even brang her Father up, nor did she say anyone in her family died.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Oh and also,my mom went to a clairvoyant after she died,and the clairvoyant knew nothing about my family,and she said,kim(my auntie)is watching over mitchell(me)and i was thinking,how do clairvyuants do this????

Demons know this!
Well, I'm not saying that ''Phychics'' or ''Clairvoyants''are demons, but their information is really GOSSIP, or TALK that was said between people other then themselves, gathered by demons (satan, ruler of the air)that is why idle talk or gossip is wrong..and hurtfull and mislading many times people to make rash decisions.
During a seance or having contact with the Occult, one can have the ability to so called ''predict'' or say things that have happened in the past and bring them to light......beleiving that they themselves have predicted or prophesied an event .....in which case, this is far from the truth.
When people mess with the occult, they really do not know what they are getting into......apart from the misguidance,there is also a beleif that you may think you are superior to the rest of the people and Vanity takes a hold ......the higher you get, the further you fall.

I know many people will laugh or simply wont take me seriously, but this is exactly how demons work......
Saints ,prophets and rightous people who have prophesied have done this not of their own accord , but have humbly accepted the Word of God...through prayer and fasting .....as it was in the Old and the New Testament alike ......and still stands....prayer and fasting....and feeling not worthy to be able to prophecie ......

The SOUL of the person is said to reside on earth for 40 days(the number 40 in the Old and New Testament has much significance, as do other numbers)
after this, there is a temporary judgement(not purgatory)until the END OF THE WORLD ''Judgement Day'' which is the last stop.

I was actually into the occult (mildly) and did seances every minute i had time(which was 3 or 4 times a day) and did many so called ''psychic'' readings for people(as a passtime , not money) which were very much perfect in what i told them ........
Many others have had similar experiences with what I went through.....
anyway.....sorry for going on a bit too much....i tend to do that and not make much sense ...

Take care
IX
helen

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
As my friend said.Those who see things and know things also know(or should) that these insights are not from the individual.We are in an intricate yet chaotic web of information and time and space. I dont really think it has a beginning or and end as far as time goes.But anyway we like all other things are channels of energy and information.Some recieve transmissions others dont.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Demons know this!
Well, I'm not saying that ''Phychics'' or ''Clairvoyants''are demons, but their information is really GOSSIP, or TALK that was said between people other then themselves, gathered by demons (satan, ruler of the air)that is why idle talk or gossip is wrong..and hurtfull and mislading many times people to make rash decisions.

Well, now Helen, you could be right....and then again you might be wrong.

But, I'm not gonna go and say that what iaintgtnonamefool or nventual experienced was evil or demonic.
I have had at least two paranormal experiences where dead relatives communicated with me. Neither was evil or dark. Both were good and positive.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, Helen.
There is no one way to the truth.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
well my nan has just passed away it is her funaral tomorrow and my aunties have been to see a clairvoyent tonight and my nan "came through" i have never been a believer of these people has when you are dead your dead and also i have told that sum clairevoyents cannot contact newly deads so how can this one get my nan thru?

its a load of rubbish derren brown proved it on his show and he isnt a meduim or clarvoyent

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Clairvoyants use tricks.
Somehow they would have found out the names without the person realizing or remembering.
One of the worlds most famous mediums, John Edwards, was repeatedly debunked and found to be a fraud.

new topics

top topics

join