It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear and lothing 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
i have been looking on line for the Rum Diaries the prequil to fear and lothing in los vegas. Does anyone know when it is coming out or if it has been filmed yet, I hear it has the same cast too

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have heard nothing on this. Have any sites to link to?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It's been caught in developmental limbo since '03. Depp and De Toro are suppose to be in it as well as Nick Noltie and Josh Hartnet (sp?). I doubt that it will ever get off the ground through as they missed their best release oppertunities (on the wave of the first film and also with the plublicisty of Thompson's death) and they must realise that. :shk:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
It's been caught in developmental limbo since '03. Depp and De Toro are suppose to be in it as well as Nick Noltie and Josh Hartnet (sp?). I doubt that it will ever get off the ground through as they missed their best release oppertunities (on the wave of the first film and also with the plublicisty of Thompson's death) and they must realise that. :shk:

Fear and Loathing 2 would still be smash hit regardless. They would be stupid NOT to make it.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Fear and Loathing 2 would still be smash hit regardless. They would be stupid NOT to make it.

Understand that while you and I may love to see it the main driving force for the producers is money, pure and simple. And where as F&L may have had some mild sucsess, it was by no means a blockbuster in terms of revenue.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
That's because it became a success through VHS/DVD sales/rentals. It's those fans who would flock to theatres, and frankely I don't know many people who havn't seen F&L do you?

top topics

join