It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Museum of the Unexplained & Bob White object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Whoa, theBob White object has been linked to extraterrestrial findings from Mars.

Press Release-Museum of the Unexplained/Bob White object

"Dr. Robert Gibbons, former scientist with NASA, and current Executive Director of the Museum, made this statement. "We recently came across scientific data that linked Bob's object with the planet Mars.

Isotope abundance ratio tests were performed on Bob's object in May, 1999 in La Jolla, CA and the numbers are virtually the same as obtained from Martian meteorite samples. The ratio of isotopes of Strontium for the QUE 94201 meteorite found in Antarctica in 1994 was 0.701. The ratio of isotopes of Strontium for Bob's object was 0.712. The ratio of isotopes of Strontium for the Shergotty meteorite found India in 1865 was 0.723. Bob's object is right in the middle of two proven Martian meteorites!"

I'd like to see what Bob White has to say about this. It's my understanding that White has been searching for answers for quite some time now, but seems to hit a road block in every direction. If you have any further links, please post them.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What would the Earth Sourced numbers be? i.e. .712 = Mars, does .812 = Earth?

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Bangin.

I started this thread on the Bob White object a couple of weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 30-9-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yes, I even posted in that darn thing! I thought I had seen a thread on ATS about this object, but I don't normally use the search feature. Perhaps I should! This article was dated a few days ago, so at least it wasn't old material. Thank you for posting that link!

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Bangin.

No Worries.

We are both on the same topic, that's what counts.

new topics

top topics

join