It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Nuclear War Against Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Very mature to ignore those that don't agree with you.......... too bad you can't just ignore the Terrorists.............. course you could but they'd still kill you just as dead..............

Oh well......... small deeds for small people........

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scout1959
Very mature to ignore those that don't agree with you.......... too bad you can't just ignore the Terrorists.............. course you could but they'd still kill you just as dead..............

Oh well......... small deeds for small people........

May I advise you to stay on topic please? This is not a discussion about Islam, and I find your diversionary rants about the Islamic faith, and its adherents, to be insulting and abusive.

BOT

I have been reading the latest IAEA report on Iran's nuclear activities. There is no mention of nuclear weapons programmes whatsoever. There is not even any mention of suspicions. The extent of the IAEA's findings are that they would like additional visits and more information.

A.5. Transparency Visits and Discussions

16. On 1 November 2005, following a meeting held on 30 October 2005 between Mr. Larijani, the Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council of Iran, and the Deputy Director General for Safeguards (DDG-SG), the Agency was given access to the buildings requested within the area of interest at Parchin (see para. 41 of GOV/2005/67), in the course of which environmental samples were taken. The Agency did not observe any unusual activities in the buildings visited. Its final assessment is pending the results of the environmental sample analysis. There have been no new developments with regard to questions and access related to the Lavisan-Shian site (see paras 37–40 of GOV/2005/67).

IAEA Report (November 18 2005): Implementation of the NPT Safeguards Agreement in the Islamic Republic of Iran

No unsual activities observed at Iran's Parchin military facility. Hell would freeze over before the United States allowed a UN body to inspect its own similar military facilities such as Groom Lake. That is a point that should be observed, the Iranians are cooperating more than could be expected from her accusers.

In addition the report includes that the Iranians are providing ever increasing amounts of information as requested.

B. Current overall assessment

20. In the September 2005 report to the Board of Governors, it was noted that, in light of the difficulty of establishing a definitive conclusion with respect to all of the contamination, it was important to make progress on the issue of the scope and chronology of Iran’s P-1 and P-2 programmes (see paras 44–47 of GOV/2005/67). Since that time, Iran has been more forthcoming in providing access to additional documentation related to the 1987 offer and permitting interviews with individuals who had been involved in discussions with the procurement network. However, there still remain issues to be resolved in connection with the genesis of the mid-1990s offer. The Agency is still seeking additional assurance that no P-2 programme was conducted between 1995 and 2002. The Agency is currently reviewing the new information provided by Iran on the P-1 and P-2 enrichment programmes and has emphasized to Iran the importance of providing the additional requested
supporting documentation.

IAEA Report (November 18 2005): Implementation of the NPT Safeguards Agreement in the Islamic Republic of Iran

No smoking guns as we would be lead to believe by belligerents. Those who are looking to bolster their calls for war against Iran will be left wanting with respect to any IAEA reports.

[edit on 8/1/06 by subz]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
lol @ that

People with thought processes like U scare me more than any terrorist ever could dear Scout.

subz

carry on ...

Edit to add I only saw that via the post referencing the quote, so don't waste your font replying

[edit on 8-1-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If you cannot or will not see that War with Iran or for that matter the much larger War on Terror has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM it is not my fault.............. I will no longer rant as you say............... oh course since you all seem to be looking for enlightenment.............. read the KORAN.......... I have!

Scout Out!

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

But for every Muslim fanatic there is an equally dangerous Jewish or Christian nutjob

There hasn't been an attack in the last few years by Jewish or Christian nutjobs that have killed thousands of civilians in a day in a non combat situation.
I think the Muslim "nutjob" is more dangerous than the Jewish or Christian one.

We don't have Jewish or Christian leaders of nation's threatening to "wipe" a nation off the map.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
There hasn't been an attack in the last few years by Jewish or Christian nutjobs that have killed thousands of civilians in a day in a non combat situation.
I think the Muslim "nutjob" is more dangerous than the Jewish or Christian one.

There havent been any attacks from Islamic nutjobs that have killed thousands of civilians in one day either. 9/11 was either completely contrived by, or aided and abetted by, the American government. Also since when does the fact that they havent recently committed any attacks change the fact that they are infact dangerous Jewish/Christian nutjobs? Bush and Blair are both devout Christians and they've initiated the deaths of tens of thousands of civiliansin Afghanistan and Iraq. Or do you get to play your 'get out of jail free card' and claim they are not acting inline with Christianity ergo they are not "Christian" nutjobs.

Originally posted by pavil
We don't have Jewish or Christian leaders of nation's threatening to "wipe" a nation off the map.

We dont? What was the whole "axis of evil" speech in aid of? Merely pointing out that there is a perceived problem and letting the winds of fate solve it? Every single one of you who calls for the bombing of Iran over this dubious and unsupported allegation are just as vile in intention as Ahmadinejad's threats against the existance of the Jewish state.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
From subz (quoting key not working)

I here by challenge you to provide evidence that proves the Iranian government are seeking nuclear weapons.

New York Times Article
From the website article:

The computer contained studies for crucial features of a nuclear warhead, said European and American officials who had examined the material, including a telltale sphere of detonators to trigger an atomic explosion. The documents specified a blast roughly 2,000 feet above a target - considered a prime altitude for a nuclear detonation.

If you have no nuclear weapon ambitions why would you be interested in Detonators for a warhead on a missle? Mind you that is the only purpose of that kind of detonator system.....a nuclear armed missle.

I know it's still not enough proof for you......... is it?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

There havent been any attacks from Islamic nutjobs that have killed thousands of civilians in one day either.

I know this is a conspiracy website but to deny that Islamic "nutjobs" are not targeting innocent civilians in their attacks is being blind to their actions. Forget about just 9-11 what about.....

What about the Madrid Bombings?
What about the Bali Bombings?
What about the London Bombings?
What about the daily targeting of civilians in Iraq?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I apologize if I was too direct for some of the individuals here. BUT..... I am tired of the goofy arguments that have been tossed around concerning the War in Iraq and the War on Terror...........

Pavil.......... you go man!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What is going to happen now that the Perm5 have decided to send the Iran case to the UNSC.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I cannot believe the extreme intolerance shown by posters of both sides, in this niggling little thread.

I have posted several replies to Arab nuclear dreams on many, many threads and I will do so on this thread - again!

Israel has the bomb! Period. She has had the bomb since the late 60's. During the Yom Kippur War, Israel's back was up against the wall. Yet Israel did not use the bomb.

During the 70's when Syria and Iraq were moving towards their nuclear programmes, the Israelis simply sent a couple of flights of Phantoms and them to pieces.

Do you still seriously believe that if Iran whose President has publicly called for the destruction of Israel does complete it's nuclear programme, that the Israelis will not have agents in place to monitor or even saboutage the programme?

Do you seriously believe that if the Iranians do start a nuclear weapons programme, the Israelis will simply allow them to carry on without a visit of Mossad, Sin beth or The Guys?

As to the Koran demanding total world domination, you Americans should take a closer look nearer home at your own foreign policy.

I am an outsider and I do not choose sides as I find your arguments illogical, ill conceived and the ramifications of your supposed thought processes truely frighten me.

I am one of those poor schmuks who has shed blood for his country and it's beliefs, so that people like you can express your, IMO, extremist views.

Each of your arguments has merits but as such, each has a counter argument.

Do you Americans really want to take on another Muslim country and if so, are the most voiciferous amongst you going to be in harm's way? I think not!

[edit on 31-1-2006 by fritz]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Rafi Eitan, former head of an Israeli intelligence agency OSR, says Iran already has the bomb. Considering Pakistan already does and Iran has employed 100's of ex-soviet scientists, it's not a leap of faith to assume they have nuclear weapons.

Iran hands over black market documents reputedly linked to nuclear bomb

VIENNA, Austria (AP) - Iran has passed on to the International Atomic Energy Agency sensitive documents acquired on the black market that seem linked to nuclear warhead design, diplomats said Tuesday.

Iran already has the bomb

Rafi Eitan suspects that Iran already has enough enriched uranium fissionable material to manufacture at least one or two atom bombs of the Hiroshima type. "Otherwise Iranian President Ahmadinejad would not have dared come out with his declaration that Israel should be wiped off the map," repeating it in various versions. His efforts at denying the Holocaust in which six million Jews were slaughtered prove that there is method in Ahmadinejad's madness. "Don't treat him like a madman," Chief of General Staff Dan Halutz recently cautioned.

Looks like we are leading to a stalemate in regards to talks.

Iran warns of diplomacy end
IRAN warned today that the referral of a long-running dispute over its nuclear program to the UN Security Council will bring "an end to diplomacy,"...

Shall it be Checkmate?

A high-risk game of nuclear chicken -Jan 31, 2006

CONPLAN 8022 - tactical nuclear strikes

[edit on 31-1-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
No Regenmacher, that's not checkmate.

That is a Ground Burst test in the Nevada desert.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
No Regenmacher, that's not checkmate.

That is a Ground Burst test in the Nevada desert.

Come ON, you can't be serious!

That image has been around for over half a century, and was just using it for a graphical illustration. Egads, I already have worried enough about "human intelligence" being an oxymoron.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
No Regenmacher, that REALLY is a Ground Burst at the Nevada Nuclear Test Range. I saw the film in 1984 when I requalified as a Defence Nuclear Biological and Chemical Warefare Instructor at DNBCC Winterborne Gunner.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Repeat: That image has been around for over half a century, and I was just using it for a graphical illustration.

Here's some more:
www.nv.doe.gov...

I know what the photo is, since I browsed for the image and posted it.
It is NOT a literal example of current events, it is a metaphorical example.

The nuclear blast image was to emphasize these news articles, read them:

I use images for demonstration purposes, as in making a point through graphical emphasis.
The point was a nuclear strike by the US on Iran is a possible checkmate, verstehen?

Now I need a drink, it's 7:30am and I don't drink.....

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Repeat: That image has been around for over half a century, and I was just using it for a graphical illustration.

Here's some more:
www.nv.doe.gov...

I know what the photo is, since I browsed for the image and posted it.
It is NOT a literal example of current events, it is a metaphorical example.

The nuclear blast image was to emphasize these news articles, read them:

I use images for demonstration purposes, as in making a point through graphical emphasis.
The point was a nuclear strike by the US on Iran is a possible checkmate, verstehen?

Now I need a drink, it's 7:30am and I don't drink.....

I know that. That is what I'm saying. You are not wrong!

Well done.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by digitalassassin
In an effort to bring new pressure in the hours before Tehran takes what could be a fateful step, the United States, Britain, France, Russia and China were working on a statement opposing the Iranian move and urging that Tehran return to negotiations.

Is this going to happen? Are we preparing for a Nuclear war with Iran? Everyone has pretty much pointed to Iran as a threat to World Peace. But is the use of nuclear weapons required? How will this whole thing play out?

[edit on 7-1-2006 by digitalassassin]

I'm considering this highly likely.

Puzzle pieces which lean in this direction, to me, are:

1. Raw MSM news stories indicating (to me) that the puppet masters have decided to schedule WWIII for this year--or at the very least to threaten it this year. Otherwise, I don't think there would be so many stories from supposedly such high level government sources from so many key governments pontificating so sternly on such a serious issue as nukes.

2. The way above average modern Christian prophetic sources which have reported dreams, visions etc. of starkly vivid WWIII attack sorts of events and scenes and timelines such as this spring etc.

3. Some possible Bible Code research that MAY indicate some POSSIBLY VALID codes implicating 2006 as one serious potential window of great trauma for the earth. Note: I have not reviewed such codes to see if they reach the current level, criteria for a statistically significant code, or not.

4. Various personal network folks reporting heightened sensing of intense activity in the spiritual/geopolitical realm.

I don't know what chance there is that prayer can delay the start of the festivities--but there has been SOME increased prayer toward that end.

Assertions that massive quakes etc. would befall the earth in a similar time frame are not particularly comforting side-notes.

Those called/given to successfully petitioning THE BOSS about such matters had best be strengthening their prayer 'muscles,' imho.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
War against Iran sadly seems like it is here. I give Iran another month maybe two, before they are bombed by Israeli Spec Ops or American warplanes. I bet Iran regrets it's decision to be stupid and ignore the International community.

Ox

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Maybe I'm a little ignorant.. but how is Iran starting any type of war by Atomic Fuel Research?

It seems as if they are trying to start a Nuclear Fuel program and our Nazi dictator of a president is trying to rule everyone's decision..

This is do as I say not as I do thing.. And it's Stand down or your next.. which is wrong to begin with..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join