It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those ppl who ask where the Bush cabal funding comes from

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Check this Out

transcript

3.4 Trillion probably buys alot of whatever the hell they want

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Still dodging the bullet, I see. This country is going to hell in a handbasket. This is so depressing, and the 9/11 stuff, I am getting tired of being lied to....

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
all u gotta do do now is convince the other 400 million of u

When will this stop. 3.4 trillion goes missing and the people arent jumping up and down??

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
John Titor: DoD Accountant

From the source article:

Fiscal Year 1999: $2.3 trillion missing.

Fiscal Year 2000, $1.1 trillion missing.

I think it would be a good idea to consider when fiscal years start and end before jumping to patently false conclusions about this.

FY2000 ended almost four months before Donald Rumsfeld took office on January 20, 2001.

Secretary Rumsfeld is being questioned about money that disappeared under the Clinton administration.

Thus the point of pinning this stuff on the "Bush cabal" eludes me, since it was spent before Bush or Rumsfeld came into power.

Unless we somehow assume that the "Bush cabal" and "Clinton cabal" are the same.

Some clarification on the thinking behind this, if any, would be helpful.

[edit on 1/7/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
hmmmm i wonder who was comptroller of the pentagon at that time

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Internet 101

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
hmmmm i wonder who was comptroller of the pentagon at that time

Maybe this guy?

Seriously, is there a point behind this thread aside from misleading people?

If you have something to offer besides innuendo, please share it.

So far, I'm not seeing any evidence of even minimal research or consideration of the facts on your part, and I know you can do better this.

Please!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
ok. so 3.4 trillion dollars (taxpayer dollars btw) goes missing and its innuendo.

I think its a fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
How Not To Get It In Three Easy Steps

ok. so 3.4 trillion dollars (taxpayer dollars btw) goes missing and its innuendo.

I think its a fact.

This is the title of this thread that you gave it: For those ppl who ask where the Bush cabal funding comes from

You insinuated that money which disappeared under the Clinton Administration was used to finance the "Bush cabal", yet even your own source article disputes your claim.

Okay fine. If you prefer to split hairs, that's not innuendo, it's a lie.

I pointed out the obvious discrepancy, and now you're quibbling and dancing around the truth as if you have an innate aversion to it.

What am I to make of this?

This thread illustrates the kind of posting I would prefer to see much less of on ATS, and in particular, the kind of deceptive approach your responses demonstrate.

Despite my attempts, you clearly are not willing to get the point, so here it is:

If you are willing to post honestly to ATS and commit to denying ignorance, then I look forward to seeing more from you.

If both the premise for this thread and your responses to my posts are any indication of what is to come, then I have no interest in reading anything more from you.

And that is definitely a fact.

Either way, I wish you well.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I think it is slowly sinking in. What can you do with 3.4 trillion dollars? Remember this was before 911, and the results presently tends to make rational people think if this was all planned out beforehand.

A "Pearl Harbor" attack to justify the invasion and procurement of resources in the middle east. I can see the cost benefit for the groups that have benefited immensely from 911. The 911 pimps are make a killing off of this war. The military industrial, banking, oil, religious 'doomsdayers' all benefit.

Without a doubt, the only losers are the Iraqi and American people. That's ok, throw them some crumbs and they will be purr along just fine.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I fail to see the link between this missing money and the Bush administration. I'm not allowed to type one line posts even though that's all I have to say on this subject. So I will babble on for 2 more sentences about nothing. There, that should be long enough.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If Only We Were Paid By The Word

Originally posted by LostSailor
I fail to see the link between this missing money and the Bush administration. I'm not allowed to type one line posts even though that's all I have to say on this subject. So I will babble on for 2 more sentences about nothing. There, that should be long enough.

Welcome to my world.

The scary part: it just gets worse.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hey I got a nice conspiracy angle trillions of dollars is a lot of money and will very well finance the attacks of 9/11 if indeed was government involvement.

Occurs is just a nice conspiracy angle.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
to majic and lost sailor. do you think it is a coincidence that in the 2 years prior to 9/11 this huge amount of money has gone missing.

If so im happy to listen to your theories regarding what happened to the money.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Dog Wagging

to majic and lost sailor. do you think it is a coincidence that in the 2 years prior to 9/11 this huge amount of money has gone missing.

If so im happy to listen to your theories regarding what happened to the money.

Hey, sorry if I'm coming across as a jerk, but I'm still having a problem with the fact that the premise for this thread is a lie.

If you can offer something other than false accusations as a basis for your theory, it will be of greater interest.

As things stand, you haven't even bothered to explain how any of this makes sense.

If you don't care enough about your own theory to back it up with at least some sort of effort, why should I?

I know you're new here, and again, I really don't want to seem too uptight about something like this, despite the fact that it basically violates the T&C (see Term #1) and is effectively presented in the spirit of what the staff specifically prohibited last summer.

Since the thread has been moved to PTS, however, the second issue no longer applies.

The moderator who moved this thread to PTS could just as well have trashed it, and would have been fully justified in doing so. As it stands, you have an opportunity to salvage this thread and (ideally) present a thesis worth considering, but I'm not going to do your work for you.

That's your job, not mine.

Good luck, either way.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
LMAO, an article about trillions missing (true or not) and the important thing first of all is to establish under who's watch.

Someone mentioned something about "hell" and "handbasket"?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Majic, let me start by saying that the premise for this thread is not a lie. it is a theory. and i really dont care about the problems ur having. If u have proof that my theory is wrong well im still waiting 4 it.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ignorance Defined

Majic, let me start by saying that the premise for this thread is not a lie. it is a theory. and i really dont care about the problems ur having. If u have proof that my theory is wrong well im still waiting 4 it.

You don't care? This is the first thing you've said so far that I can believe.

It's as if you haven't read a single thing I've posted to this thread. If you have, you are either failing to understand it or deliberately refuse to.

Perhaps there's a language barrier problem?

Either way, what you're doing in this thread exemplifies precisely what I don't come to ATS for.

Despite everything, you still refuse to actually put forth a theory that even makes sense. We're well past the point of diminishing returns. I see no evidence whatsoever that it makes any sense to continue trying to discuss this with you.

Again, I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but there is simply no nice way for me to say all this honestly.

God knows I tried, and have clearly spent more time and effort on this topic than you have, which is revealing in and of itself.

It's quite obvious to me what's going on here, and I'm not going to play along with it anymore.

I've seen enough.
:shk:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Majic how come u have said nothing about the missing 3.4 trillion. as i said i theorize that that bush cabal is usuing this money to fund their illegal worldwide operations. What is ur theory???

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You said above that two years prior to 9/11 3 trillion dollars went missing, and you blame it on the "Bush Cabal".

Unfortunately for your argument, Majic pointed out that Bill Clinton was running the show two years prior to 9/11, not Bush.

He presented you a valid question and the answer is anxiously awaited.

If 3 trillion dollars was stolen under President Clinton, why throw the blame at his successor?

It was a simple, honest question.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Majic did a good job at digressing this issue into nonsense. Thank you, maybe you fail to understand the principle behind the thread; that trillions of dollars are unaccounted for due to communication problems within DOD computers.

Regardless of whose in charge at the end of the day, a few trillion missing is a problem; as is the issue with dynocorp involvment with illegal acitivities yet still being given contracts.

Luxifero

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join