It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd book I found online...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

www.antiqillum.com...

The real conspiracy, then, is that conspiracy dreamed of and fantasized by these hack-writers (we shall reveal the origin of that term, even) and fanatics, because were it up to them they would only change the orientation from secular and pluralistic to ecclesiastic and one way. They seek the New World Order, because it makes them seem significant. It gives them a crusade to fight. They give it life, what happens with it is up to the belief they put into it. To cover up their culpability they pass the blame onto us, and their followers and subscribers can then go on to attack us, blacklist us, wherever they can find us, and make life unnecessarily grim and miserable for everybody.

Instead of worshipping gentle Jesus, they sacrifice their very souls to the Devil they fear, and condemn us for being his High Priests.

Instead of Gentle Jesus, meek and mild: Horus we hail, Crowned and Conquering Child!

So far it's been pretty damn interesting. Anyone who's interested in researching te Illuminati should give this a go.

[edited to correct to external source code -nygdan]

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Another quote ...

It is not enough to be tolerant. We must not allow the same sickness to proliferate that has dominated humankind's thinking process for the past 2,500 years. The end of the dominion of the Slave Gods is here. Big Daddy needs to get whipped so hard he lands in a Black Hole, transported to a galaxy of like-thinking outcast deviate gods and demons of the pit of slime. The slave gods are still causing humankind to short circuit itself and destroy the planet in the process, all in the name of its fraudulently advertised high religious principles, its gospel of liberation, so aptly displayed on its work (slave) camps in Nazi Germany: "Arbeit macht Frei!"

When one is able to view the totality of Space and its Infinity, how can there be any toleration of creeds and political systems that limit the aspirations of humankind to obedience to things which have no root in the real human experience? The enemies of life speak of certain things as crimes against nature, but were they so, then humankind would never have had any inclinations towards them in all its history. Yet it is okay to cut people off like so many amputated appendages, to hate one's neighbors, to raise as a model of traditional family values wife ownership, child abuse, environmental destruction; the worship of Mammon, and the cultivation of blind belief and obedience to unnatural superstitions while denouncing real truths, real family, real morals, ethics, and values, real social and cultural values, in short, anything with a minimum of common sense, as absurd, sinful, wrong, blasphemous, immoral, illegal, unhealthy, insane.

The Life Force that permeates the entire universe, that which is encoded in the DNA Script, that is the sole God, the Grand Architect of the Universe, and praise be to IT.

But to trivialize a Deity with a scope that far reaching as something that appeared only to one particular race of people (regardless which race, there are too many to choose from) is indeed to break one of their own commandments - to take the name of the Lord their God in vain.

God Damn them indeed.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

For many thousands of years the charge has been the same: MAN, KNOW THYSELF. This is what our conclusion involves, and this is what this mystery story leads to. Even so, we have given away nothing. This story involves cover-ups, conspiracies, secret priesthoods, devil worship, sexual orgies, drugs, decent folks getting robbed by scoundrels, love, romance, intrigue, politics, religion, blasphemy -- in short, the makings of a good adventure.

Sounds like a pretty standard weekend to me

So far what I've read has been very interesting, I really appreciate it when a book or text deals with a complex subject in non-pretentious way. Will read on, thanks for pointing it out.

T

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm nearly done with it and so far it's taught me quite abit and made me realize alot. This is definatly a must read.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The last 2000 years are bunk!
they tell us all our ancients were idiots, who talk only in a metathorical way
are human story as been destroyed, but thank god they were clever enough to leave some clues, i will never forget them.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
And the one's who destroyed history was the church because true history debunks what the church teach's. Why do you think the church preach's it's believer's should follow nothing short of blind faith? The church doesn't want people who think for themselve's or discover the truth for themselve's. The only true evil on this damn planet is the church!

Historian's also distort the truth. They don't want to rewrite history. They like how it's all neatly packaged and tidy. They don't want to believe that man was just as intelligent then as we are now if not more. It's thanks to the ancient people hiding underground to avoid prosecution from the monotheistic so called "loving" god. Without that there would be no lost history to rediscover, no continuation of ancient tradition's that built mankind into what it is today.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

We are not bound to give much importance today to the concept of rule by divine right. We are led into thinking that we belong to a democracy. Rule by and for the "people". But who are the "people"? You or me? Guess again. Take a bit of advice from Noam Chomsky, and interpret the phrase used in speeches, "The American People," to mean the "People" who own the world, namely, the power elite.

And as long as we keep putting in places of power and elect them to rule over us this will forever remain true. It's up to us the people to stop complaining becuase it is us doing it to ourselve's!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Christians are in a daze, google eyed singing there
hymes, Onward Christian Soldiers, Marching of to War

God help us,

Below two micheal jackson fans overwhelmed with the presence of there God

People are screwed up, there emotions are mixed up bombarded with lies
from the very begining, the illuminati have had there hands wrapped around are necks for too long, the truth is in the past and the book of genisis is a message to be learned

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If anything I think the Illuminati are trying to discover the truth, to be the enlightened one's! The church has been out to destroy the Illuminati right from the start. If people KNEW the truth, the church would have no power. It would collapse. The church can't have that happen, so what do they do? Read the bible and find out! They destroy, they kill, the make you and me out to be fools for not following a blind faith doctrine. They condem non-believers to eternal damnation and yet preach peace and love thus contradicting themselve's. The church couldn't care less about what you do, so long as you don't open your mind and QUESTION history, the world, the church, everything. The church has never been about the truth, but the Illuminati HAS been and continues to be. The book of genesis is a lie. It's not what historicly happened. It's not even thoereticly what happened. It's a story written by a man 2000 years ago who had no clue of what physics were or how the universe works. It's nothing more then a creation myth used by the church to stay in power. Who are we to question the church when we're led to follow a blind faith doctrine?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
The book of genesis is a lie.

Dont ignore the The book of genesis its an acient text that asks many questions about are past, present and future, linked to the story of atlantis
and knowledge of the flood that covered the earth, dont ignore all the bible, dont let the apostle paul and the gosples blind the knowledge that
is in the bible, this would be wrong!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You do realize alot of what is in genesis was stolen and reworded from other older myths right? If not then your denying the truth
Genesis is a bastardize account of the older myth's, always has been, always will be. Read the Epics of Gilgamesh. Same story, different character's and MUCH older then Genesis. You have to understand, the church stole older myth's/history. Rewrote alot of it to fit their belief's. There's nothing new in the creation myths of the bible that hasn't been told by more ancient source's. The church want's nothing more then your blind following of it's teaching's becuase even they know knowledge is power. The less you have, the more important they are. By believing the Book of Genesis has any historical value your falling into they're trap's.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Produkt]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
You do realize alot of what is in genesis was stolen and reworded from other older myths right? If not then your denying the truth
Genesis is a bastardize account of the older myth's, always has been, always will be. Read the Epics of Gilgamesh. Same story, different character's and MUCH older then Genesis. You have to understand, the church stole older myth's/history. Rewrote alot of it to fit their belief's. There's nothing new in the creation myths of the bible that hasn't been told by more ancient source's. The church want's nothing more then your blind following of it's teaching's becuase even they know knowledge is power. The less you have, the more important they are. By believing the Book of Genesis has any historical value your falling into they're trap's.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Produkt]

so what u say is they are some what like the jehova witnesses
they have only taken some of the stories out of the christian bible fitted it to there believe and spread it out over the world to followers who had a different view on the old religions.

I myself don't believe in god , not in the way want you to ..

personally I feel and believe that Stargate theory is much more to the truth that gods were aliens ect.
in fact I believe religion was introduced to slow down our evolution and scientific progress.

we all know we would have been more advandged if the dark ages did not came around because of religion. but that is one of many aks of religion to halt our knowledge ect. recently we have problems with the gene treathment and cloning body parts because they claim we arent allowed to by god . but we are allowed to let people suffer and die because this would mean that religion has a firm sollid ground to get souls for there power system. the more people suffer the more they will believe in god so they have more power if people suffer that is why we arent suppose to get further in the fields of science and technology.
and the aliens want us to be less technologicaly because we would persue them if found out they did thinks in the past to do us wrong. like enslave us or mengle in our evolution.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Don't the summerian's have a myth like that? Alien's created us as slave's to save their world? Anywho... even if that were true, which would actually make more sense then religion of today... I don't think anyone would go after them for something that happened 4000+ years ago. Plus, you've got to imagine what kind of advancement's they've made themselves in that time if they are even around still. We'd be no match for them, it'd be like flies trying to spit on us in hopes we'd die.

top topics

join