It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this footage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has seen or knows of the footage taken in Norfolk by David Spoor in 1997. I've only read about this recently, but the footage (from what I understand) is supposed to be some of the best taken to date. A quick search on the web didn't produce a whole lot unfortunately, but thats probably just google!

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Do you have a link to for the footage, or any idea where to find it?

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I just put David Spoor up on a Google search.

There are plenty of sites.

This was the first one.

people.netcom.co.uk...

[Edited on 29-9-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
No, thats the problem. I've got a great description of it in a book I was reading (about 3 and a half pages worth!) but no link. One of the lines reads "This was just the first of a series of films that would soon make him the Cecil B De Mille of the UFO world", although I can't seem to find anything much on it. I think the author is from the UK if that helps anyone!

Some of the more intriguing stuff never seems to make it to the web, at least not publically. I was hoping someone might know something about it, or where to find it. Sorry.

who

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think i found the reason you cant find the footage anywhere on the web. If I understood this website correctly, seems that someone bought the footage from him. Here is the link, some guy got the chance to interview him. Enjoy...

roswell.fortunecity.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I just saw a few of his videos on 'Riddle of the Skies' and they are very intriguing.

Heres a clip from one: video.raelian.com...

laughed when one of the government analysers said "Well, it could be a cloud or some airplane....... Errrr....... Yeah, maybe a cloud because it looks stationary...."

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Spreadthetruth---Good job on the video!! It was pretty good!

"They" want us to think that's a cloud??? Wow, I would like to ask him, "Do you REALLY think that looks like a cloud?? COME ON NOW!!!"

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
You've got to see the full video of it ^^^^

I'm trying to find it as you can see it passing over the house and revealing itself as a saucer shaped object with portholes

He has taken some other amazing ones too.

top topics

join