It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Has anyone seen this footage?

page: 1

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:06 AM
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has seen or knows of the footage taken in Norfolk by David Spoor in 1997. I've only read about this recently, but the footage (from what I understand) is supposed to be some of the best taken to date. A quick search on the web didn't produce a whole lot unfortunately, but thats probably just google!

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:07 AM
Do you have a link to for the footage, or any idea where to find it?

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:13 AM
I just put David Spoor up on a Google search.

There are plenty of sites.

This was the first one.

[Edited on 29-9-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:18 AM
No, thats the problem. I've got a great description of it in a book I was reading (about 3 and a half pages worth!) but no link. One of the lines reads "This was just the first of a series of films that would soon make him the Cecil B De Mille of the UFO world", although I can't seem to find anything much on it. I think the author is from the UK if that helps anyone!

Some of the more intriguing stuff never seems to make it to the web, at least not publically. I was hoping someone might know something about it, or where to find it. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 04:40 PM
I think i found the reason you cant find the footage anywhere on the web. If I understood this website correctly, seems that someone bought the footage from him. Here is the link, some guy got the chance to interview him. Enjoy...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:49 PM
I just saw a few of his videos on 'Riddle of the Skies' and they are very intriguing.

Heres a clip from one:

laughed when one of the government analysers said "Well, it could be a cloud or some airplane....... Errrr....... Yeah, maybe a cloud because it looks stationary...."

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:41 AM
Spreadthetruth---Good job on the video!! It was pretty good!

"They" want us to think that's a cloud??? Wow, I would like to ask him, "Do you REALLY think that looks like a cloud?? COME ON NOW!!!"

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:27 AM
You've got to see the full video of it ^^^^

I'm trying to find it as you can see it passing over the house and revealing itself as a saucer shaped object with portholes

He has taken some other amazing ones too.

new topics