It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypnosis and Silent Sound

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It appears in most of the information regarding HAARP, S-QUAD OR SSSS being a complicated and expensive operation to employ against the masses. Its use can be applied in domesic residental instances as well. The subliminal command to which will hypnotism a target can be introduced through masked media. Then with the commands given such as - you will have your own private radio station of which no other person shall know except through me. All of your throughts will be transmitted via this private radio station. The private radio station can usually be a band 7 or AM type transmitter. Even the small hand held walkie talkes with the right frequency, will allow the listener to hear the thoughts of their target. Great use to intimidate neighbors, business associates or target real property to make it appear to be haunted.

I would like to hear some insight regarding this technique.Cordially, Legalcatalyst.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
"All your Subconscious Belong to us"

You might find Derren Brown interesting, though he uses visual, auditory and emotions to manipulate people to do his bidding, or feel/believe how he wants them too.

Derrens Own

Derren on TV

Mankind has been controlled for millenia through techniques that need no devices. Languauge patterns and the try this:

Neuro Linguistic Programming

Bit more Theoretical but the modern day "Father"

Chomsky

Derren Brown ATSNN Thread

Enjoy

Regards

Elf

Ps try not taking your walkie talkie out next time, just look at the trees and breathe the air :-)

[edit on 6-1-2006 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I was trying to find out as to whether this approach is plausible or feasible in a more elementary manner rather than the highly technical setting and equipment. You must understand that I am not all knowing as some would approach in that manner. I thought bright open minds resided here. Still searching. Cordially, LEGALCATALYST.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
LEGALCATALYST,
Feeling open and bright, but wondering how a Walkie Talkie could

Even the small hand held walkie talkes with the right frequency, will allow the listener to hear the thoughts of their target

Assuming from what you said previously, that the 'target' would be the person in society being controlled by this means, well how a walkie talkie could transmit all their "thoughts" back to the monitorer?

Is it a special one? with an EEG machine attatched, sounds a bit cumbersome to me

Sorry but soes not seem to highly technical to me, so as you were trying to discuss this and find info on it, and as ive pointed out I couldnt see the way your premise could work! Just added some related info.

There is lots on this on ATS, with topics on Microwave Towers and other similair info as you seem interested in. Try using a search? There are lots on ATS who are much more knowledgeable in this topic than me, and some good posts:

ATSNN MKUltra

ATSNN - Seducing Others With Mind Control

ATSNN - HAARP

ATSNN- Microwave Weapons

ATSNN - How to block microwave mind-programming signals

Hope you find what your looking for and some good threads to ask your questions.

Try Search?

Regards

Elf

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the directions I needed. Initially I received some responses that were not well received but I believe that my broad general questions are not factually specific enough to warrant validation that I am experiencing such an envirnment currently, have a very good assumption as to there identities, and there transmitting location to within one square mile. No bull# here. The spiritual aspect of what happened approximately half way into this harrassment has turned the tables on them as they have shut down their transmitting equipment but are still receiveing my thoughts which in actuality akin to talking to oneself. With my obnoxious personality, they are discussing avenues to attempt to disconnect, which I believe to be partially via hypnosis. I have read alot of material on the problems of hypnotic suggestions being consummated but reversal of the consummation being irreversible.

My problem is how could an elementary level unit could be tracked. I believe that towers be it radio, microwave, etc. are just modems to transmit and receive and because there are so many now, hopping to avoid detection is key. But in the area I am located, there are not that many approximately less than 8. This is why the targets experience -voices- from different directions. The perps know this and use this technique to disorient their targets to get the target a feeling of paranoia because of the direction of, I call rebound, plus it provides covert cover when triangulation devices are employed. But based upon the agricultural area I reside, process of elimination and triangulation is significantly promising. Would like to get to BTS, with enought posts. . . . .to converse with some of those that you suggested, and thank you, to discuss the topics I need. I have documented the last 16 months of pedestrian traffic, etc., Now believe me I was not peeking through the windows, etc. but became more ZEN in my surroundings. Will discuss these issues with anyone who wishes but without the snubbery.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Legalcatalyst

Glad could be of some help, also with any phenomina you should explore all the possibile causes and ultimately look at the most likely first, then work through a list till you find an answer. Really though if you are experiencing voices or someone talking to you alone, well go and see your Doctor, it may be an Chemical imbalance or some pysiological cause that can treated.

Then if he cant help maybe then concentrate on your search for the source.

Hey U2U me if you I can help.

Regards

Elf

[edit on 7-1-2006 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the latest post. Considering my career I have prepared a process of elimination including an MRI which read no abnormalities. The neuro imbalance which may cause hallucinaginic auditory responses are usually done through blood work. Now having no affirmative reason that there was biological trigger than it would more prove to be true than to disprove my hypothesis.

Is it implausable to hypnotism someone to hear, again hear, a radiographic transmission that could be delievered via Ham radio, etc. etc, ect. minus the sophesticated cumbersome type we have all read about HAARP. I mean on a Timothy Leary level in the garage with skill in hypnotism? Now the frequency level would have to be low enough below the normal auditory response of the anvil and eardrum but pulsing enough for BONE CONDUCTION because the way the cocelear nerve hairs react to the pulses, then becomes acustomed to them and then begins to detect or search out these frequencies? Help?Cordially, LEGALCATALYST.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
can stand but do not like these threads very.. much.

what is SSSS? and I can find in what you say legalcatalyst.

the wispers in the wind....
?

top topics

join