It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Jr

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Okay, so, I'm going to assume you all believe and know that JFK was murdered by the CIA, because in my mind it's just logical. A couple documentaries which I've watched prove that George Bush (Sr) was highly involved in JFK's assasination. Many suggest George Bush Jr was involved in JFK Jr's death. And so I got interested.

Has anyone questioned eye witness reports of JFK Jr's plane "crash"? Well I googled a lot and found this: www.tomflocco.com...

And I'm just wondering what you guys think of it. Thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
But, what would be the point of murdering John Jr?
He was not threat to Those That Rule as far as I can see.
What's the motive?

[edit on 6-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I read about a third of the page you linked. I abruptly stopped (with laughter and rolling eyes) at this point...

Two witnesses told the team they saw George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush at the Essex County, New Jersey airport with Israeli Mossad agent Michael Harari and another Mossad agent who were both seen standing next to JFK Jr.’s Cessna--all four were at the airport just two days before the doomed plane took off with JFK, Jr., his pregnant wife and her sister

So a former President of the United States, as well as his son- a presidential hopeful (at the time) went themselves to the airport with Mossad agents in tow, and took part PERSONALLY in the sabotage of JFK Jr's personal aircraft, with C4 explosives? I'm not even going to list the millions of reasons why that claim makes absolutely no sense. It even being mentioned on that page put a bad taste in my mouth and caused me to totally disbelieve anything else that comes out of the author's mouth, or keyboard for that matter.

I'm not saying there was no conspiracy involving the death of JFK, Jr. For all I know there very well could have been. I just find it hard to believe that a former president and a future president actually took part in the physical sabotage of an airplane. There would be absolutely no point in those two even showing their faces anywhere near a soon-to-be-doomed airplane two days prior to its planned crash.

Thanks for a good laugh, though!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
He was a less than competant pilot that flew into a cloud and got disoriented. It's that simple. It's incredibly common, and happens a lot more than you think.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
A documentary I watched claimed Bush Sr. killed JFK for power and to get into the skulls and bones. The narrator suggested JFKJR was killed by Bush Jr to get into the skulls and bones.

Personally I find that kind of uh, let's say this nicely. Totally stupid, obnoxious, overrated theoris based on rumors who's creators should die and rot inside of a sewer, decapitated, castrated and burried with a crack addicted, wrotting, meth-whore.

However, still might be possible.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Ever flown a plane? It's INCREDIBLY easy to suffer from spatial disorientation. If you don't know how to fly on instruments, or have an instrument rated pilot flying with you, all it takes is a few SECONDS inside a cloud, and you become convinced that you're flying upside down, in a climb. So you roll the plane to get it upright, and dive to get out of the climb, and before you know it you're upside down diving at the ground.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I know its unorthodox, but don't suppose you could post that article in here.......seems all I'm getting is "cannot find server"

Never mind, was my puter, am onto it now!!

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Figjam]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Ever flown a plane? It's INCREDIBLY easy to suffer from spatial disorientation. If you don't know how to fly on instruments, or have an instrument rated pilot flying with you, all it takes is a few SECONDS inside a cloud, and you become convinced that you're flying upside down, in a climb. So you roll the plane to get it upright, and dive to get out of the climb, and before you know it you're upside down diving at the ground.

I agree. However, I'm not supporting this theory fully, I'm just stating it. But his instructors and many people say he's a very good pilot and such, but I agree with you Zaphod

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Two witnesses told the team they saw George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush at the Essex County, New Jersey airport with Israeli Mossad agent Michael Harari and another Mossad agent who were both seen standing next to JFK Jr.’s Cessna--all four were at the airport just two days before the doomed plane took off with JFK, Jr., his pregnant wife and her sister

This is the point I stopped reading this "article" as well.

If you are a reporter then you should have the facts straight.

JFK jr flew a "Piper Saratoga II" and not a "cessna" as quoted in the "news" story.

Little error, yes, but still an error in reporting. If you want someone to take you seriously, get the facts straight.

Piper Saratoga II

Cessna 210

- One Man Short

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Tom Flocco is... a nut.

This article shows that rather clearly, to me at least.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Can you fix that link?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I read the NTSB report of JFK JR's crash and there is no damage listed that would be inconsistant with a crash due to spatial orientation problems. However I did find one thing that was odd. There was a flight data recorder that would keep the last five minutes of all radio transmissions. This recorder had a 9 volt battery backup to keep the information in the event of a loss of power to this unit. When the wreckage was recovered there was no battery in the unit. While some might say that the battery was removed and not replaced during maintanence, JFK JR had just purchased this aircraft less than three months ago. It is my understanding that the replacement of this type of battery is a part of the purchase inspection. Once in place these batteries are held securely in place and I can understand maybe the wire to the battery being damaged I can't understand how the battery could be missing.

NTSB Report

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Depending on how often he flew, he easily could have put enough hours on the plane to require a maintenance check before the crash. A mechanic could have taken it out during this check and forgot to put it back in. If they could forget to put bolts and nuts back into the wing of a Stealth Fighter, or a C-130, then I can easily see forgetting to put a battery back in.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
JFK Jr. with his intentions of running for president in 2000, considering the legacy left behind from his father's presidency, spelt 100% certain victory in crushing the puppet son ex-alcoholic and former AWOL'er dum-bya..

There goes the monkey wrench into the neo-con crazies mandate to carry out PNAC and all the other wonderful things the miltary complex has to offer. So they quite effeciently snuffed him out.

JFK Jr. knew he was history. The neo-con "crazies" are simply just that. Take for example the mid-flight accidental death of Senator John Heinz, resulting in his family fortune being handed to double agent Teresa and her estranged lover fellow bonesman John Kerry.

Who later ran against Dumbya!..

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Depending on how often he flew, he easily could have put enough hours on the plane to require a maintenance check before the crash. A mechanic could have taken it out during this check and forgot to put it back in. If they could forget to put bolts and nuts back into the wing of a Stealth Fighter, or a C-130, then I can easily see forgetting to put a battery back in.

These batteries are not on maintaince inspections. These are usually left to the aircraft owner and I doubt that JFK JR knew it even existed. It is only on a transferr of ownership that things like this are checked and then it is usually during the insurence inspection.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
JFK Jr. with his intentions of running for president in 2000, considering the legacy left behind from his father's presidency, spelt 100% certain victory in crushing the puppet son ex-alcoholic and former AWOL'er dum-bya.

Now it all makes sense

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I agree with Syntaxer. Hell , the guys father and uncle were both knocked off why wouldn't the son and editor of a politically critical magazine be targeted.? He was a shoein as a Presidential candidate and would have forced to Bushies to kill him in office. Timing , as they say , is everything! You guys still underestimate Poppy Bush and the Beaver. They generally get together and argue as to who has done more damage to mankind.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I was just thinking about this the other day, they were running some documentaries on the History Channel about the Kennedys. My friend was telling me that Joe Kennedy Sr. made a deal with the devil -- my friend says a lot of crazy things... Anyway, it's sort of unlikely that one family could have such bad luck.

At least they waited until Jackie was dead to kill Jr.

I'm always up for another bowl of Unlucky Kennedy Curse Charms... they're laughably malicious.

B. Sage

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Don't remind me I made this thread, please.

Still probable, however in theory. Practically it's unlikely.
And yeah, they had like three 3 hour documentaries on the Kennedys, looping all day. I watched some of them. History channel = Premium Juice, because they're trying to not offend censors but show all sides. It's nice to see the grassy knoll in the mainstream again.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

These batteries are not on maintaince inspections. These are usually left to the aircraft owner and I doubt that JFK JR knew it even existed. It is only on a transferr of ownership that things like this are checked and then it is usually during the insurence inspection.

As an A&P mechanic, I can tell you that any competent FBO would check all batteries. Any competent pilot would check to make sure that ALL of their electronics were working properly.

So either:
1. The mechanic and Kennedy Jr. were both incompetent.
2. JFK JR. was aware that his recorder was inop and chose to fly without it.
3. The battery was removed after the crash.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join