It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what type of ppl do you hate of all time???!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ok "hate" is a strong word. what kind of people do you severly dislike. it doesnt matter weather the people actually exist, if it is a sterotype of those people or if you hate the people who hate on your people.

me? i hate snowboarders, skaters and people from california. lets start with snowboarding. i respect the fact that they enjoy it and im sure its very difficult but... yeah i cant really explain that one.

skaters... who cares?! you're just dumb too! all skaters that i know are white, have long curly hair and are totally ordinary. there is nothing unique about any of them. and they arent as cute as they think. a hair style looses its pazzaz when everyone wears it. just do something different. grr

oh man, californicators. life is not happy go lucky. its a fight to get to the top. and surfing isnt gonna get you there. surfing is soooo stupid. :bash:

so theres my rant. id love to hear yours. i dont know if any of what i said was steryotypical. it probably was so i apoligize in advance and dont beast at me about it, unless your hate is me.

-marta wizzy

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
gypsies they ruin the places that they touch
for example they set up in our local park and 2 weeks later
the place was a dump full of human waste, rubbish and other c**p

[edit on 6-1-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
anyone that isnt me.

gahahahaha.

hate on haters!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Moe, I wish I lived in your world where skaters and snowboarders and surfers are the bad guys.

I'm kinda down on the thieves, thugs, and childmolesters. And I'm not to happy with people that use those stupid emoticons on the right side of my screen as I type this post in response to your thread.

I forgot to mention Government Contractors that steal tax dollars so they can puff up the dividends to their investors.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i also hate door to door sales people
and those that call you randomly

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I hate people who are so stuborn and arrogent that they cannot admit they are wrong about certain facts and no amount of reason or discission will change thier mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I hate people who are over politicly correct. over here it is not like America, we only have freedom of speech when we dont upset someone.

Also (i know im gonna get
for this, just for you whaa, but you asked) i hate arrogent Americans who think it is there right to do what they want around the wold. (no offence to normal Americans, as this also applies to other countrys too.)

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I dislike "clicky" people

I dislike stupid, thick skulled people:shk:

I dislike people who love chaos all the time (beleive me, they are out there)

I dislike dramatic people

I dislike troublemakers

(Notice i didnt say hate. Hate is not good) Besides, it takes too much effort and energy to hate.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
*I hate foreigners that complain about American Politics... Or act like they know what's really going on in the U.S.
*I hate political correctness.
*I hate

*I hate the war on drugs.
*I hate skiers... Snowboarders are cool in my book.
*I hate haters...

Damn... I'm just having a bad day...

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
As noted-- hate is a harmful thing, and I don't waste my time and energy on it, however, there are of course groups or types of people that I dislike on whole.

In the limited context of message boards-- I dislike, collectively and individually, all stubborn, narrow, pedantic and unrelenting one-trick ponies. All those posters who have only one viewpoint, who post that viewpoint ad nauseum and who will engage in whatever fallacies, distortions, diversions and distractions might be necessary in order to nominally give the appearance of being correct. There are two things that one might potentially gain from a message board, beyond the satisfaction of simply writing and posting-- exposing oneself to new opinions that are potentially superior to one's current ones, and engaging in the competition of debate. These people not only refuse to legitimately engage in either of these things-- they make it that much more difficult for those of us who so desire to do so.

In a broader context-- I dislike, collectively and individually, all people who feel that it is right and necessary that they decree how others might live their lives. I make no exception for party or viewpoint. All too many people are quick to decry some interferences in the way in which people live their lives, but they then turn right around and endorse the same sort of interference, simply in another aspect of life.
As I think about it, I have even more disdain for them, since they're not only tyrannical, but hypocritical.

And that's really about it. There are many other actions that I dislike-- bullying, demanding attention, hating, selling insurance-- but I find that more often than not, the people who engage in these things aren't necessarily worthy of disdain, and are often more to be pitied.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Those people who come up with some crackpot idea and decide that what they're saying must be the truth, so they come here and push their crazy ideas on other people, procaliming it to be the ultimate truth.
I could cite examples, but then that would turn this into a presonal attack (if you look at it that way) and no one wants or needs that.

Posers.

The first thing LostSailor said (no offence to the people who DO know what's going on, but many of them don't, yet claim they do)

Christians who are constantly trying to "save" people of other religions. Because we all know Christianity is the only possible correct belief. Don't get me wrong, you have good intentions ( I think ) but when someone says they don't want to be saved, stop trying to save them. Really.
And I won't go any farther into religion as I know I would end up offending someone, and again, no one needs or wants that.

Stupid people. Of which there are FAR too many that I myself am in contact with on a daily basis.

Closed Minded people.

(I might add, its not so much the people as a whole that I dislike, just what they do, stand for, try to push on others, etc. )

Posers (again) . I know that's a bit juvenile, but I can't help but be angered when I hear someone say "pink is the new black" . Something inside me ignites and I want to bite someone when I hear something like this.

Another thing I know is completely ridiculous, but bothers me anyway, is the cheerleader-type girls that I see mucking around stores like Hot Topic (a primarily emo-type store) . Maybe I've been conditioned or something and just fall into the behaviour of my friends, but something makes me want to tell them to fark off when they come into these stores and then complain about the emo-ness of it all. Go shop at your own farking stores then. There's plenty of stores just for people like you, but stores like this are in short supply. So go away.

People who hate or judge others based solely on their sexual-religious-or political differences / choices. You go your way, I'll go mine and won't bother you. I beleive what I believe for my own reasons, as I'm sure is the case with you, so leave me alone.

I think that about sums it up, people that make my blood boil.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Lost Sailor, you must have known this was coming: What makes you think foreigners (some) dont know whats going on? Are you talking about illegals who dont speak English nor care to learn? Or are you talking about the ones who have been here practically all their lives, have productive lives, contribute to society, pay taxes, fight the wars, etc?

Just asking.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
dgtempe,

I know your question was aimed at LostSailor, but I just wanted to clarify to all what I meant.

I was talking about people from other countries, who have never lived in America, who don't know about American politics or how our government works, and yet sit there and complain about American government and its actions, or lack thereof.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
OK, i agree with you on that one.

You basically have to be here and experience the daily goings on..:w:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have a hard time with gigglers.

"Hi. How are you? Hee hee hee"

"My goodness, the weather is terrible. Hee hee"

Its one thing to be a happy person. Its another thing to be a total FREAK!

In reference to hate, I dont remember if I saw this on a t-shirt or a bumper sticker: Being racist is gay.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I hate people that live their entire lives without looking beyond the surface of the world as they see it. They never pause to consider what is really going on, what subtle undercurrents run beneath the reality they see on television; they have no time for philosophy in any of its forms, and do not understand themselves, the world around them, or the greater context of reality as it truly is.

Thankfully, there aren't very many of these people on ATS... this is why I like this place.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
i hate immigrants, exchange students and the like.

the government has programs to bring them into the country and such and put them ahead of citizens.

for instance these asian exchange students got into the one chemisrty class in my year 12, and a guy that needed chemistry to do his uni corse had to miss out

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I only HATE one kind of person, and I reeeally hate these people. The people I hate, are anyone who lies with out a good reason, or who is just untrustworthy. I hate that the world we live in, we cant trust each other and its really a sad place.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Pretty much anyone with the title "on Duty Manager"

I have a pretty good record so far, of having good reasons...

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
gypsies they ruin the places that they touch
for example they set up in our local park and 2 weeks later
the place was a dump full of human waste, rubbish and other c**p

Uhhh....not all of them...-_- maybe there are some bad ones but not all...I know a few

According to my mom our ancestors or something were gypsies...she says Hungarian people were known as gypsies...I dunno if thats true or not but if it is then..I hate you too -_-

Anyways

People I hate (very stereotypical I know)

• Ghetto people (most of the ones at my school, but not all)
  • Followers
  • People who try to be in one group so much they will go to a store and buy allmost everything there
  • people who complain about others calling them something when they try so hard to be it (ex. Complaining people call you goth when you try so hard to be goth just too fit in with a group of people [what someone i know did to try and fit into my group thingy])
  • people who judge other people because of their unusual looks (ex. A girl having short hair , like really short, like me or people dressing a certain way)
  • People who complain about being poor when they are really rich, dont rub it in our face that you have soooo much money cause daddy's a lawyer
  • People who hate me just because I dont agree with what they say or dress the way I dress
  • People that mess with my friends (even if they are in the army >=P stupid person...)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join