It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
And exactly how do you know that they were able to take over the cockpit in one minute? Thats only government speculation, and one I find hard to believe.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I used to work on and around planes for many years. I know exactly how easy it is to breach that "security door" they used to have on the cockpit. Not to mention that 99% of the crews didn't eeven bother to lock them, and many of them didn't even HAVE locks on them prior to 9/11. Two good strong kicks, and you can kick through the door.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Im sure youre right about the doors.

However, during the time it took to subdue the stewardesses and kick through the door, no one tried to take on these guys? This was a plane full of passengers. And given the seat locations of the hijackers, it would have took them a while to form their teams to join their buddies in the front and help out. In between them are ALOT of passengers. probably a line starting near the toilet for a pee, or stretching their legs out. Ive flown in enough planes to know your average cattle class compartments aisles are not condusive to quick movement through crowds of people.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
How many do you think it took to subdue a flight attendant? Especially considering that as soon as they stood up and said something about taking over the plane, she would have said "Ok, ok, don't worry I'm not going to fight you." That's why there were at least four on each plane. It would only take one to take over the cockpit.

Why is it so hard to believe that PRIOR TO 9/11 people would just go along with hijackers? It happened with almost every other hijacking, so why is it so hard to believe with this one? Because it was over American airspace, and Americans are big tough people that will take anyone on? Flight crews were TRAINED TO GIVE IN and to keep passengers calm.

They would have killed the flight attendant, and most people would have sat there in shock, and by the time they were ready to do anything, the other hijackers would have been in the cockpit with the pilots either dead or subdued.

Uhm, there was NOT a plane full of passengers on ANY of the flights. One of them had like 60 something people IIRC. The HIGHEST number was under 100. A 767 can carry over 200 people, and a 757 near 200.

[edit on 1/8/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Uhm, there was NOT a plane full of passengers on ANY of the flights. One of them had like 60 something people IIRC. The HIGHEST number was under 100. A 767 can carry over 200 people, and a 757 near 200.

Hm...another interesting anomaly, thanks for reminding us. Yes, all flights were very much light on passengers given the destinations and days of the week.

Anyway, I remember not long before 9/11 an incident where some punk violent kid jumped up, got #ty, and started to try and attack the pilots and crew. With a few moments, he found himself crushed to death under a dog pile of passengers. I believe he had a tray or something in his hand as a weapon.

In the past people did not fight back against hijackers because the weapons they used were formidable. One does not attack a man carrying a bomb. One pull of a cord or flip of a switch and boom goes the plane. One also does not attack a man with a gun, as not only does he have the advantage of a distance weapon, there is a common fear that a stray shot piericing the cabin will depressurize it and kill everyone in it. Not to mention all those oxygen tanks all around the cabin.

But a few guys with box cutters getting ready to get rowdy does not a major threat to the plane make. There is less danger of taking on someone with such a puny little weapon when you have numbers on your side. Would walk on a bus, whip a box cutter out, and threaten 15 paSSENGERS WITH IT? if youre smart, you wouldnt.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
As I pointed out before, not all hijackings were carried out with guns and bombs. The ANA hijacking in Japan where the pilot was killed was with a STEAK KNIFE FROM THE PLANE. Because the kid wanted to try to fly under a bridge.

As far as the light passenger load, you can go online and pick seats for your flights, and it shows you how full the plane is. All you have to do is change to a flight that doesn't have a full load on it, and you're all set.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Well in one of the tapes the hijacker is heard to say they have a bomb on board (though it was probably fake). And I believe people reported on the sky phones that they had what seemed like a bomb.
In the program on the other night on Flight 93 they said that someone had reported a gun, though no gun was found so it may have been plastic (hence getting it through security).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join