It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Al Qaida tape taunts American troop withdrawal.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
magnito_student if only ATS could run legal bets, I’d be richer, anyway, you can say what you like but you have no evidence to support it...
I think if Zarqawi tied you up and got ready to behead you, you would probably still be saying he isn’t real and its the CIA that doing things.

And if you remember it was just a few months ago that Zarqawi was so conveniently let go because they (the Iraqis) didn't know who he was...I thought the Iraqi forces were being supervised or did the DoD need him still loose and running around like they did with Osama to keep the war machine turning?

Remember, the CIA is compartmentalized just like many other international intelligence agencies are. (Left hand doesnt know what the right foots doing)

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
However, they died out and after a few years the people of Germany
finished off the few who were left. THAT is a fact.

I understand what you mean Flyers but this is not Germany or one country, we are talking about a race the middle easter men the Islamic fundamentalist and also the Islamic nations as a whole.

Islam will never be eradicated and anybody that protect their roots and religion will never give up either.

This nothing more than a war between ideologies, religion and faith.

The same way that Christianity will forever be in the minds and harts of the western, Islam and their war for their ideologies will never die.

That is my point.

As long as Christian westerners are invading the nations of Islam is always going to be confrontations and war.

Because is about religion at least for The Islamic radicals but believed or not is deep in the harts of any Christian person.

Just like good vs evil in which both sides see the other as evil.

Whenever religion gets involve in a conflict it ends in not good for both sides.

And that is what the entire deal with the middle east is all about it has turn into a religious conflict.

[edit on 8-1-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
And if you remember it was just a few months ago that Zarqawi was so conveniently let go because they (the Iraqis) didn't know who he was...I thought the Iraqi forces were being supervised or did the DoD need him still loose and running around like they did with Osama to keep the war machine turning?

Remember, the CIA is compartmentalized just like many other international intelligence agencies are. (Left hand doesnt know what the right foots doing)

Why use him?
Much easier to make a symbol of his capture as a sign of progressand create a new enemy "general" or leader , hell an orginised attack on another US navy or RN ship would be enough to spark off more support for the war , esspecially if it was a supply ship.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join