It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Al Qaida tape taunts American troop withdrawal.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Marge I could care less what the insurgents see as a victory, they can say whatever they want. The facts however say something totally different. I’m just thankful that the military is not entirely run by people with your view. If it were we would have lost every single war/conflict we have entered, all the other side had to do is claim victory and according to you, we automatically lose

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I cant beelive there are people in this thread basiclly saying " Zarwahiri is right and you should listen to him".

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
I cant beelive there are people in this thread basiclly saying " Zarwahiri is right and you should listen to him".

Who said that? Mind using the quote feature to show us this statement?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
The facts however say something totally different. I’m just thankful that the military is not entirely run by people with your view.

How do you know, perhaps you should ask the mothers, wives and children of the ones that do not make it back.

Our military is run by people that only can follow the commanding officers and the commanding in Chief orders.

When it comes to chose wars they have nothing to said but to follow orders.

Remember I was a military wife for 22 years, I lived within military communities I worked in military facilities and my two children were born and went to school in DOD facilities.

I know.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
How do you know, perhaps you should ask the mothers, wives and children of the ones that do not make it back.

Our military is run by people that only can follow the commanding officers and the commanding in Chief orders.

With respec the facts do speak for themselves, he is right.
Look at near enough every "resistance" in the world and what has happened once they win?
Chaos, power and dictatorship.
You know what the military is like, but surely you know that they simply do not just "follow orders", did your husband question orders?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
With respect the facts do speak for themselves, he is right.
Look at near enough every "resistance" in the world and what has happened once they win?
Chaos, power and dictatorship.

Remember that the US has also supported Chaos, power and dictatorships when it suits its needs, Saddam was a friend before it became an enemy, also remember the schools of Americas? yes US has trained many dictators from south America and around the world.

You know what the military is like, but surely you know that they simply do not just "follow orders", did your husband question orders?

My husband in 22 years of service never question the commander in chief regardless of who was in the white house.

Since the first day we got marry his credo was service and nation first and family second.

He always abide by the code of honor.

He always served his country with that honor.

It was a time when a soldier questioning his orders was an act of treason.

No anymore, I remember the day my husband came home from duty to tell me that the military was changing he came from the old school.

To this day he still looks like a Marine and keeps himself fit like he is still in duty.

Once a Marine always a Marine.

That is why we the wives had clubs and family services to deal with all the military stress.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Remember that the US has also supported Chaos, power and dictatorships when it suits its needs, Saddam was a friend before it became an enemy, also remember the schools of Americas? yes US has trained many dictators from south America and around the world.

Yes that IS true, and the same with britain (us more so) but that doesnt make it right does it?

My husband in 22 years of service never question the commander in chief regardless of who was in the white house.

Since the first day we got marry his credo was service and nation first and family second.

*SNIP*
Once a Marine always a Marine.

No I mean did he question the order to make sure it was right, legal and not against the code of honour.
I dont mean "do I WANT to do this?" , you husband sounds like a great man, and you must have had to take lots of stress while married to him.

mod edit to shorten quote

[edit on 7-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Im willing to bet this so called second or third in command of Al Queda taunting America is disinformation and the group works for the international intelligence community. (MI6, Mossad, CIA, Pakistani ISI, Saudis, Egyptian and Australian SS etc) Its all to keep the War Machine turning just like Black Sabbath Warpigs song says.

Final Outcome:
A New Jerusalem
A New World Government
A New One World Economy
A New One World Religion

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
No I mean did he question the order to make sure it was right, legal and not against the code of honour.

You know what, now that you mention I never asked him about his orders I always took them as a fact and nothing I could do about it really. Yes I used to scream of been tire that I have to be alone all the time, but that is was the military life and I spend lots of my time busy working with family services.

I dont mean "do I WANT to do this?" , you husband sounds like a great man, and you must have had to take lots of stress while married to him.

Actually never, even after retirement the only time he show signs of negativity was with the events in Iraq much later after the invasion.

But when the 9/11 attacks he tried to got back in the service he has been retired back then only 3 years but he was told that only certain specialties were been recall for duty he was not in the list.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Im willing to bet this so called second or third in command of Al Queda taunting America is disinformation and the group works for the international intelligence community. (MI6, Mossad, CIA, Pakistani ISI, Saudis, Egyptian and Australian SS etc) Its all to keep the War Machine turning just like Black Sabbath Warpigs song says.

couldn't have said it better myself man..kinda shows they're running out of reasons to feed..'have to stand strong up the those terrorists who are making fun of us'

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleplane

couldn't have said it better myself man..kinda shows they're running out of reasons to feed..'have to stand strong up the those terrorists who are making fun of us'

Whatever our world leaders are up to,,,they know they are beginning to slip and the lie isnt taking like it was in 2001. Hopefully they dont geek and kill off the entire populace with a bio epidemic. That would probably be worse than just being vaporized by a nuke as bioweapons ya suffer for awhile.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

But when the 9/11 attacks he tried to got back in the service he has been retired back then only 3 years but he was told that only certain specialties were been recall for duty he was not in the list.

If it were possible, would he do so now?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Not in a million years if is to go in Iraq now, but he will always be ready to serve this nation in case of a homeland attack.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Not in a million years if is to go in Iraq now, but he will always be ready to serve this nation in case of a homeland attack.

If all of them could think that way "we the people" might have a chance

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
magnito_student if only ATS could run legal bets, I’d be richer, anyway, you can say what you like but you have no evidence to support it...
I think if Zarqawi tied you up and got ready to behead you, you would probably still be saying he isn’t real and its the CIA that doing things.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

You know what, now that you mention I never asked him about his orders I always took them as a fact and nothing I could do about it really. Yes I used to scream of been tire that I have to be alone all the time, but that is was the military life and I spend lots of my time busy working with family services.

I understand, things like that usually get put aside when your together or apart.
I know what you mean, being apart is stress ful to family's but when there together there happy, and thats what matters

Actually never, even after retirement the only time he show signs of negativity was with the events in Iraq much later after the invasion.

I can understand about 9/11, that was a direct attack on the american heart. We all have opinions on the war, both good and bad...

If all of them could think that way "we the people" might have a chance

You forget, the armed forces are the people too.....or had you forgot this?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Look, al-Zawahri, bin Laden and their crew have tried to make a Islamic state for years, but they have never succeeded, because everybody thought they were loonies.

But now that the US and other Western countries have fueled the rage of the muslims by invading Iraq and Afghanistan, which was total humiliation to arabs and other muslims in the Middle East, this loony al-Zawahri might actually gain more support for his crazy ideas.

Don't fight fire with gasoline

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
magnito_student if only ATS could run legal bets, I’d be richer, anyway, you can say what you like but you have no evidence to support it...
I think if Zarqawi tied you up and got ready to behead you, you would probably still be saying he isn’t real and its the CIA that doing things.

Wow thats a fantastic idea, side bets on debates/arguments, Admin is the referee, house takes a commission, $$$$

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida's No. 2, Ayman al-Zawahri, said in a videotape aired Friday that the United States' recent decision to withdraw some troops from Iraq represented "the victory of Islam."

Note for the 'cut and run' folks ... it emboldens the terrorists and
would do nothing more than undermine everything that we have
accomplished and sacrificed for. If a scheduled withdrawl of some
troops represents a 'victory for Islam' ... then a full 'cut and run'
would just turn Iraq into new Killing Fields (or the Killing Sand Dunes).

Mod Edit: Fixed Quote Tag.

[edit on 8/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Iraqi insurgency is not going to die, or go away and neither surrender.
That is a fact.

That is exactly what people said after WWII about the Werewolves
in Germany. They lasted a few years after the end of the war. They
too acted like the insurgents, picking off our soldiers and killing and
killing and killing.

However, they died out and after a few years the people of Germany
finished off the few who were left. THAT is a fact.

So to say that the insurgency isn't going to die or go away
is premature. Look to history in this situation. WWII and
the Werewolves.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join