It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Al Qaida tape taunts American troop withdrawal.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by bodrul

also WestPoint23 do me a faver mate dont reply to me

You can put someone on ignore but you have no right to tell ANYONE not to post. Before claiming bias I enjoy reading a Muslims point of view on this mess but only the staff can determine who posts and who dont.

sorry if you read it wronge
i asked him not to reply to me i didnt say dont post at all so sorry if you got the wronge idea
i thought the whole point of ignore was so people couldnt read/reply to you

Originally posted by Dronetek

my reply was based on things that i have read in papers on how people have staged beheadings.

You do realize that these terrorist groups not only take credit for these actions, but have parades and telethons for suicide bombers?

[edit on 6-1-2006 by Dronetek]

i didnt say they werent done by terrorists
i said the CIA could be behind some.

any case anyone that does this should suffer the same fait
but slower

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The leader of france COULD be behind some attacks too. See, I can make wild claims too.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The leader of france COULD be behind some attacks too. See, I can make wild claims too.

true but you have to remember unlike other Nations their organisations the CIA has the largest history of aiding terrorists and so on.

a small search on google or some other search engine and you can get enough news articles and refrence to them.

aka why the CIA is always implimented with these things

edit: curious why france?

[edit on 6-1-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am in the 'sham' camp. Every time Bush needs support a tape comes out (or some other scary' terrorist' reminder).

Besides, if this tape happened to exist (and I haven't seen it) what can we expect Zawahiri to say? Why wouldn't he use this information to make it look like the coalition is waning? It's psychological warfare.

All's fair in love and war doesn't just apply to only one side. Our side uses plenty of persuasion techniques, too. Ordering Soldiers to play up the situation in Iraq while they're at home, having military write fake Iraqi 'news' stories with a positive spin...

It's all lies. Fair in love and war...

[edit on 6-1-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have to give it to the propaganda boys the sure know how to keep the public spike.

But again Bush doesn't take challenges to well actually is now word that troops may increased rather than reduced so I guess the excused is that even when they are winning the "War in Iraq" is still to much violence to reduce our troops.

But meanwhile our troops are dying.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

But meanwhile our troops are dying.

Who you thought we were fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan..bunny rabbits?
They have been training for this Jihad. Long before 9/11.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Why wouldn't he use this information to make it look like the coalition is waning? It's psychological warfare.

Ah, some truth. The democrats/liberals are waging psyops as we speak in the US and all over the world.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Ah, some truth. The democrats/liberals are waging psyops as we speak in the US and all over the world.

How does what I said have any relation at all to democrats and liberals? Who said anything about democrats and liberals?
Oh, yeah, you did.

I was clearly talking about Zawahiri (and the terrorists, Al Qaeda, et al) vs the US government as both sides waging the psy-ops.

But if you must make it about democrats vs republicans have a ball.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

baffles me why they even have the feature if people on ignore can read your posts.

Ignore doesn't block your posts from others, it blinds you to the opinions of those you're ignoring. If you're now ignoring WestPoint, (s)he can still read and respond to your posts, but you cannot read and respond to theirs.

I think this is hilarious. The US is going to lower troop numbers because the Iraqis are starting to take over operations against Al'Qaida and the terrorists, and Al'Qaida tries to call it a victory. It most definately is, however, a victory for Iraq and the Iraqi people.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Im not saying that there is no war, or no terrorists, or that there is no beheadings, thats not what Im saying. You obviously misunderstood what I meant. I meant that it is not true that the evil terrorists are behind all of this terrorism. If you read any of the other posts Ive placed on this site, youll know what Im talking about.

Yes there are evil terrorists who want to kill us, but they are being controlled and stimulated by the same forces that are waging the war on terror. The terrorists have no idea who the real orchestrator of their terror is. The leaders of all the terror groups are working for the Global Elite. That is what I am trying to say.

The events of 9/11 were very suspicious indeed, and have been proven false at all levels. Here is a link that is well worth a read, which completely disproves the official story of 9/11.

www.serendipity.li...

They lied to us about 9/11. What makes you think theyre not lying to us about everything else?

By the way, I am well aware of the global situation.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Ignore doesn't block your posts from others, it blinds you to the opinions of those you're ignoring. If you're now ignoring WestPoint, (s)he can still read and respond to your posts, but you cannot read and respond to theirs.

thanks never knew that
always thought it worked both ways

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

thanks never knew that
always thought it worked both ways

Nope, and that's one of the primary reasons I won't ignore anyone, especially publically. After all, if you know you're ignored by someone, you could respond to a point they make with an outlandish comment and follow up saying, "If you disagree, respond. Maintain your silence if you agree."

The other reason is in my signature

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

...I guess the excused is that even when they are winning the "War in Iraq" is still to much violence to reduce our troops.

Marge winning doesn’t mean everything is peachy or that there is no more violence, winning is progression toward a goal or an objective, the question is how much are we willing to pay to reach that goal or objective? The other side is willing to give everything, are we? In the end that ultimately decides who wins.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
To build off of WestPoint's point:

If you are a football coach, you're in the fourth quarter, and you're winning, do you leave the field? If you won't leave the field, but instead play through to the end, does that mean you weren't winning?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
If you are a football coach, you're in the fourth quarter, and you're winning, do you leave the field? If you won't leave the field, but instead play through to the end, does that mean you weren't winning?

No, but that analogy is so totally different that what we're facing.

A. What's a win? In Football, there's a point when the time runs out and one team has more points than the other. It's clear-cut. In this war, nobody has any idea of what a win really is or when we might get there or how many 'players' will have to die.

B. The football players aren't killing each other. AND both teams are playing by the same rules!!!

C. What makes you think we're in the fourth quarter? If we keep 'playing the game' this 'war' will go on for years and years.

D. These game analogies make me sick!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
No, the analogy wasn't perfect. They never are, that's why they're called analogies. An apple is to a cherry as a cannonball is to a ballbearing. Perfect? No, an apple has multiple seeds and a cherry has a single pit, and a cannonball is made out of cast iron and is darker than a stainless steel ballbearing.

Did you really miss the point of the analogy that much? Do you think, because I used an analogy of America's favorite gladitorial battle I think the war in Iraq is a game? Or maybe it's just you don't want analogies to be made using familiar subjects on issues you disagree with?

Don't read too much into it. I didn't mean for every possible element of the analogy to be taken, it was to make a point. The point being, you don't pull your troops until the job is done, but not pulling out doesn't mean you're losing or its a stalemate.

You want a war analogy instead of one familiar to far more people? When Patton was racing into Germany, were the Allies winning World War II? Did Patton, because they were winning, send home most of his troops?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
As long as is willing people to given their lives for their cause and kill others while doing it this so call war in Iraq will keep going on indefinitely and the casualties will be great.

Everyday somebody die in the struggles in Iraq and every other day one or more of our soldiers will die.

As long as our soldiers keep dying the Insurgent will be victorious.

That is a fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I am very relieved that opinion was not held in World War 2, World War 1, the Civil War and the American Revolution. Had it been, our world would have been a far, far worse place.

I'm relieved our law enforcement didn't feel that way fighting the mob, as they don't feel that way fighting crime today. Otherwise, our police would have cut and run as soon as the first was killed in the line of duty, thinking it ment they already lost.

I'm disappointed the terrorists don't feel that way.

That's a fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The Terrorist will not care one bit what you feel or I feel or any American feel, one death soldiers is one victory for them and they rejoice in that.

Iraq started as a liberation from an "Evil regime" because we have a president that felt that he was on duty ot do just that and at the same time to profit from the war.

Iraq is not wwI or II neither Vietnam, Iraq was fought under false pretenses and only a one side war.

Now is one side against many and those many will rejoice and will claim victory every time one of our own dies.

You know why because the US is a mighty nation with a mighty army and mighty powers but when it comes to them the Terrorist, insurgents or just angry mob, US has prove completely incapable to stop the madness that is going on In Iraq.

Every day civilian people die every day blood is spilled and every other day one soldier will die.

Is this all worth for the satisfaction and survival of one side? who side? the side that our government is trying so hard to keep in power and alive so then they can be open to the privatization of Iraq.

Liberation, freedom, civilian deaths and our soldiers sacrifice is all for one reason and that one is one that still is in the making.

Iraqi insurgency is not going to die, or go away and neither surrender.

That is a fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
These tapes look like Fnord to me. If they can release a tape every two weeks, why can't we catch them? Hint hint: Bin Laden died of Kidney failure with CIA agents right next to him. Clinton refused a Sudanese extradition offer, and Bush refused an Afghan assasination offer. He's a tool and mercenary, 9/11 was just a mercenary job.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join