It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Claims the Spanish Town of Seville for Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
enslaved83

When I call Europeans cowards, England is not included in those comments and most will admit the English are anything but cowardly, but if your trying to convince us the French are not cowardly...well you have your work cut out for you.

Maximu§

lol, I know when Im beaten!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If/when spain is invaded by the Moors (I like that name for some reason), their flagging Catholisism will regain its strength. As do most peoples belief systems, whatever they may be,when push comes to shove. I've no doubt that the Spanish, despite recent trends to the contrary, would indeed do whatever it takes to defend themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I do not think that sites like the one where this "claim" appeared are not a big influence over the Palestinian kids because they do not have access to computers like we do, they are one the poorest people in the world.

As for the retaking of the once Moorish towns, that is something completely absurd. The situation today is not the same as in those days.

As for myself, living in a town that was once part of the Moorish towns in Portugal and still has a Arab name, Almada, I am not worried, if the Arabs want to return they have to find their place among the Indians, the Chinese, the Brazilians, the Russians, the Ukrainians, the Angolans, etc. that we already have.

PS: Here in Portugal, sometimes the people from the North of the country still calls the ones from the South “Mouros”, Moors.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join