It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Claims the Spanish Town of Seville for Islam

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It looks as if the Gaza strip, Judea and Samaria (aka West Bank) aren't enough land for Hamas. They have now laid claim to cities in Spain. That's right Spain the Islamic revolution will return to claim what was lost. So claims a children's website that is owned and operated by Hamas. Now along with other sweet little children's stories, their kids can read about how the evil Spaniards stole thier land and how one day many martyrs (the kids reading the story) will gain it back.

The Spain Herald
The children's website Al Fateh, property of the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas, demands in its most recent issue the return of the Spanish city of Seville to the "lost paradise" of Al Andalus, as the Muslim part of Spain was called during its existence between 711 and 1492. The web magazine, whose name means "conqueror," says it is for "the young builders of the future."

"The lost paradise of Al Andalus," explicitly mentioned in the text, is a common meme in the Muslim world. It has led to concrete fatwas declared in order to recover territories conquered by Christian "infidels," such as that of three years ago by the Islamist sheik Yousef Al-Qaradhawi, which explicitly says that "Islam will return to Europe as the conqueror."

visit source for full article

Although the Al Fateh (Conqueror) website claims it's targeting ""the young builders of the future", what's left unsaid is that this site is helping to ensure that Islam will have cannon fodder in the future. Filling their young minds with messages of how land in Spain belongs to Islam will help make sure that all the explosive vest being created today, will have people to wear them in the future.

Today Gaza, tomorrow Spain. Can't you see that these terrorist freedom fighters are only trying to claim what they believes belongs to them? The only problem is that they are laying claim to much of Europe as well as their disputed "holy land". Wake up Europe!

[edit on 6-1-2006 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well, I suppose Spain had better give HAMAS the town right now! Who is Spain to deny the town to the rightful owners? It'll be a violation of some international law it they don't!
Why wait? I think the U.S. should draw up some resolutions against Spain, right now, for not moving as quick as they should!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
hey if it was their town originally spain better give it back....no different than us here in the usa giving land back to the indians. finders keepers...

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
That's right. Just because the Spanish was there first doesn't mean they get to keep it.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Actually, Don't you think that we need to give the land back to the Neaderthals? They were ther first!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've been meaning to point out that my ancestors owned much of Germany and Austria and I would like it back.

Please make note of this claim and adjust your maps and globes to show the country Crakeuria (no, wait that sounds like some kind of STD). Make that Crakeurland.

At some point, somewhere, a leader is going to say enough is enough with these clowns.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Here is that kid’s web site.

www.al-fateh.net...

Anyone know of a good translator?

Pushing an agenda on to children is wrong. I want to see what is on this site.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
hey if it was their town originally spain better give it back....no different than us here in the usa giving land back to the indians. finders keepers...

It wasn't their town.
It was populated before the Islamic invasion and at one time it used to be a Roman colony.
The Romans have as much claim to it as the muslims do but the Spaniards have an even greater claim to it because it is their land.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Well, I suppose Spain had better give HAMAS the town right now! Who is Spain to deny the town to the rightful owners? It'll be a violation of some international law it they don't!
Why wait? I think the U.S. should draw up some resolutions against Spain, right now, for not moving as quick as they should!

I don't think it will be a problem, I'm sure Spain will be tripping over itself in fear to give the land back. No resolution will be necessary, all Hamas needs to do is threaten them by buying some train tickets and between their legs the tails will go. This is Spain we're talking about.

Originally posted by Crakeur
Crakeuria (no, wait that sounds like some kind of STD)

Don't worry, some penicillin will clear that right up.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Here is that kid’s web site.

www.al-fateh.net...

Anyone know of a good translator?

You don't need a translator to see that the kid on the front page is wearing a shirt that is exploding.
O the irony! (Or truth of it all)

external image

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Are those anthrax laden letters she's tossing around too? One problem I see though, that's a girl by a computer, there's a chance she could educate herself. Better get a pile of rocks ready.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
It wasn't their town.
It was populated before the Islamic invasion and at one time it used to be a Roman colony.
The Romans have as much claim to it as the muslims do but the Spaniards have an even greater claim to it because it is their land.

that would be like germans now claiming that Paris is actually theirs since they conquered it in the past.

silly hamas.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A disturbing trend. Especially because its in a site for children. They are apparently anticipating taking the struggle beyond the levant for the next generation. The yehudis give the gaza strip to the palestinians, and it literally seems to have done nothing other than encourage their warmongers, while the pacifists sit silent. I read in the paper the other day that the Palestinian Authority was actually holding a guy who kidnapped three britons in the strip recently, but there were so many riots, that they just let him go.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm actually more concerned over why this stuff is on a kids site rather than that t-shirt design.

Doing a WHOIS on the domain name has shown that the web site is registered to Nizar al Hussien in Lebenon. Here is some more info on al Hussien.
www.intelligence.org.il

It looks like targeting children on the net like this is nothing new.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
At least by giving the Gaza strip to the Palestineans, the world can truely see what the Palestineans have become.

A blood-thirsty Mob that has no control over themselves. There is no "silent majority" of Palestineans thats wants peace and if rockets keep flying from the Gaza strip, the IDF will take back their buffer zone and I hope they do.

Nygdan is right, their preparing the next generation for Jihad...radical Islam needs to be wiped out. It can't co-exist with Western civilization and its them or us.

Maximu§

[edit on 123131p://555 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is very hard to believe the fight for the conquering of the world for the Islam has been going on for quite some time.

The Spain issue hit more closely to me due to the fact that my grandfather was born in Spain.

I always remember my grandfather hate for what he called the "Moors" he didn't call them Muslin but the old name moors.

Funny I have a Spanish friend and she said that when she was growing up in Spain her mother would tell her to stay away from them.

I don't think that many Spanish people in Spain will allowed them to take over at all.

Spain is very Catholic and they will not change that easy.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
This is very hard to believe the fight for the conquering of the world for the Islam has been going on for quite some time.

The Spain issue hit more closely to me due to the fact that my grandfather was born in Spain.

I always remember my grandfather hate for what he called the "Moors" he didn't call them Muslin but the old name moors.

Funny I have a Spanish friend and she said that when she was growing up in Spain her mother would tell her to stay away from them.

I don't think that many Spanish people in Spain will allowed them to take over at all.

Spain is very Catholic and they will not change that easy.

Sounds like your Grandpa was a smart man Marge.....Im sorry to tell you that Catholicism in Spain is Losing Ground. Pope Benedict XVI has said he is concerned about the decline of religious feeling throughout Europe.

Gay marraige is legal now in Spain and everyones dancing around the golden-calf, but Islam saw Spain back down once before and they know if push-comes-to-a-shove.....Spain will back down again and compromise with the Throat-cutters.

You see when Spain turned away from their Catholic faith...it was the beginning of the end for them.....you need religion to fight religion.

Maximu§

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There are some muslims who also want to take over Denmark.

Islamic Radicals Plan World Revolution from Temple Mount

“Listeners! The Moslems in Denmark make up three percent [of the population], yet constitute a threat to the future of the Danish kingdom. It’s no surprise that in Bitrab (the ancient name of Medina, a city in Arabia to which Mohammed immigrated) they were fewer than three percent of the general population, but succeeded changing the regime in Bitrab.

“It’s no surprise that our brothers in Denmark have succeeded in bringing Islam to every home in that country. Allah will grant us victory in their land to establish the [Islamic] revolution in Denmark.”

After Denmark, the Sheikh said, the party will carry the revolution to Oslo and change its name to Medina. “They will fight against their Scandinavian neighbors in order to bring the country into the territory of the revolution,” he said. “In the next stage, they will fight a holy jihad to spread Islam to the rest of Europe, until it spreads to the original city of Medina where the two cities will unite under the Islamic flag.”

The threat of Islam to Europe is very real.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Why does anyone tolerate these peoples bs?

The suckers actualy believed when Isreal gave that chunk of land back they would be happy?

Anyone who wasnt a complete idiot knew what would happen and it did, Peace didnt and hasnt happened, And they still want more, And they always will want more untill the Jews and Infidals (us) are gone and Islam rules all, Giving to these children only fuels them to push for more.

I personaly cant wait for the day Isreal and the rest of the world for that matter stops tolerating them and ends the problem..

Has it not been said Islam wants to take over Europe? They are proving right now what was already thought...

When will the sheep figure out these ppl must be stopped..

[edit on 6-1-2006 by C0le]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Why does anyone tolerate these peoples bs?

The suckers actualy believed when Isreal gave that chunk of land back they would be happy?

Anyone who wasnt a complete idiot knew what would happen and it did, Peace didnt and hasnt happened, And they still want more, And they always will want more untill the Jews and Infidals (us) are gone and Islam rules all, Giving to these children only fuels them to push for more.

I personaly cant wait for the day Isreal and the rest of the world for that matter stops tolerating them and ends the problem..

Has it not been said Islam wants to take over Europe? They are proving right now what was already thought...

When will the sheep figure out these ppl must be stopped..

[edit on 6-1-2006 by C0le]

I agree with some of your points but,
you have got to remember, its not ALL muslims that want this,it is a small and elite minority that promote it, and,im not defending hamas' actions, far from it but,it was the palastinians lands before it 'became' isreal

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join