It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by mrwupy
If your daughter is in the hands of the doctors she will probably be fine.
I found that in South America where doctors are rare, and poisonous bites are common, they use voltage from boat or car motors to neutralize the poison. Apparently a poison is a delicate protein structure. Very delicate. When you pop the tissue with high voltage, if only one molecule is removed, or knocked loose, it's no longer the same toxin, and will be quickly broken down by our own enzymes and absorbed.
Originally posted by antar
Dusting off this older thread, have been bitten night before last and am seeking help at home without having to go to a DR. (last resort) I tried to look up treatments online but it was just scary information and tons of grotesque pictures of worst case scenario.
Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Advantage
I wonder...my father was bitten and got medical treatment. 2 weeks later he died of a heart attack. Strange...
Originally posted by jimmiec
A friend of mine had psoriasis pretty bad for 30+ years. Doctors could do nothing for it. One day he was moving stuff around in his garage and was bitten by a brown recluse spider. It cured his psoriasis within a week. It never came back either.