It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Sharons Stroke Intentional

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Is it possible Israeli PM Sharon was given this stroke to pave the way for the attacks on iran. If so by who. Any comment on this would be welcomed.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I think its more likely to get him away because of his policy. He made his fair share of enemies last year because of the removal of the colonists in the gaza strip.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The CIA "stroked" him because they didn't want anyone else subverting the peace in the middle east other than themselves, especially in such an attention getting way. The CIA likes to keep things quiet and work in the shadows.

Peace

[edit on 6-1-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sharon was poisoned, Somebody slipped him his favourite drink after Ultra Orthodox Jewish Rabbis called God curses on him

He was hated by his own people after he pulled out of Gaza.

Israeli Prime Minister Rabin was also murdered for going against the Torah.

Gandhi, Rabin, Arafat, Sharon.

What do they have in common ?

Murdered by their own people for doing heretical stuff.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.smh.com.au

[edit on 6-1-2006 by mr conspiracy]
mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 6-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Do you think that the Middle East is about to blow up?

Is it even possible to have a stroke due to poison?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
mashup would u wanna place bets either way??? who know what goodies the government have cooked up ready to use when it suit their agenda.

There seems to be striking similarities between this and PLO leader yasser arafats death.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I also think somebody slipped him the old "Stroke Cocktail".

Upon his death, that same waiter will openly cry for the world to see.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'm sure his stroke had nothing to do with his age and amount of stress he must have been going through. That would be too ideal of an answer.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I would think that if someone wanted him out of the way, he would have either a 9mm or .45 ACP "stroke".

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
And how do we know know it was a stroke he had?

Because those nice people on the telly told us.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
i was just about to post that..... u read my mind.

Can u really believe what dr shlomo tells us, how many soviets died of mysterious brain haemoraging?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
I'm sure his stroke had nothing to do with his age and amount of stress he must have been going through. That would be too ideal of an answer.

I'm with you. My Nanna had a stroke & was in a coma for two weeks before she passed away, some people die instantly like the guy on the rowing machine at my gym. Strokes happen at any age & I am wondering how anyone is artificially given a stroke....

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think the Soviets used to like to use a .45 caliber pistol to the back of the head to cause massive brain hemhoraging. From what I've heard, they'd take you to one of the notorious prisons, and a guard would be waiting behind a door, you would walk past, and blam, instant brain hemhorage.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Because it's not a stroke he had. He may have been poisoned, taken to hospital and the official word put out is STROKE. Question everything.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
``

Kabbalistically, this Hebrew month of Tevet...
we are presented a great opportunity to 'uproot' negative forces- - -
forces both within ourselves and in the larger world order.

? So ?...could the fatal emergency of PM Ariel Sharon
be connected in any way to this mystical-spiritual, month-long window??

the power of collective prayer or collective curse may just have been the
straw that tipped the scale of karma/fate, and allowed this mortal head wound to occur at this time....

..just-a-thought which was juxtaposed from:opednews.com

~~~~

the more pertinent(imho) reason,
in contrast to your implied preemptive strike on Iran,
would be for the continuation and ultimate completion of the "wall"
or 'security-fence'
which seperates the West Bank Palestinian lands
from the Israeli annexed West Bank real-estate.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
``
this Hebrew month of Tevet...

Chanukkah, the Jewish festival of rededication, also known as the festival of lights, is an eight day festival beginning on the 25th day of the Jewish month of Kislev and it ends at the 2nd day of Tevet.

It is said that on the eighth of Tevet, King Ptolemy of Egypt had forced 70 Jewish scholars to translate the Hebrew Bible into Greek (all 70 have been placed in different cubicles and all came up with the same translation) Theeir translation - the Septuagint - eventually became the basis for the Christian bible "Old Testament" section a few centuries later.

But probably you mean Asarah B'Tevet (the 10th of Tewet which this year [ Jewish calendar = year 5765] will be on Tuesday, January 10th, 2006).

It is one of the four fast days that commemorate dark times in Jewish history.

One can find this day in the Second Melachim/ II Kings 25:1-4), the 10th of Tevet marks the onset of the siege of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar, the King of Babylonia, and the beginning of the battle that ultimately destroyed Yerushalayim and the Temple of Solomon, and sent the Jews into the 70-year Babylonian Exile.

The first mention of this fast appears in Zechariah (8:19) where it is called the "fast of the tenth month..." (in Biblical times the month of Nisan was the first month) and in Yechezkel /Ezekiel 24:1-2

In Israel, Kaddish is recited on Asarah B'Tevet for those whose date or place of death is unknown. Many see it as a day of remembrance for the Shoah, the first public memorial in Israel for victims of the Shoah was therefore on this date ( January 11th, 1949)

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

But probably you mean Asarah B'Tevet (the 10th of Tewet which this year [ Jewish calendar = year 5765] will be on Tuesday, January 10th, 2006).

It is one of the four fast days that commemorate dark times in Jewish history.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Riwka]

thanks.....

as this tragic drama unfolds
it would be another example of symbolic dark-day,
if PM Sharon technically 'died' on this date....

one could say it is a dark irony, or perhaps the very beginning a nations passage through a dark Corridor of events.
(perhaps just a part-of a larger 'self-fufilling' prophecy)

this whole vista of events just drips with symbolic, hidden meaning- -
if one is inclined to 'see' mundane events in a spiritual-mystical light.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
another possiblity is that CIA poisoned Sharon.

Bush was in desperate need to create a Palestinian State. He promised them that in 2002. and Bush could not get sharon to play ball. so he had to go.

now sharon there will be no leader left in israel who is as tough as sharon. so the CIA will engineer the course of Arab Israeli conflict so that palestinians get a state within a couple of years.

why do you think bush adminstration is refusing to give any clues as to what will happen after sharon is dead meat.

normally THEY predict all sort of events which might or might not happen.

they have a whole department of fortune tellers specially dedicated to working on prophesies.

something fishy is going on in langley.

why all the silence now?

Yahoo News

[edit on 7-1-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
so the CIA will engineer the course of Arab Israeli conflict so that palestinians get a state within a couple of years.

oh? well PM Sharon himself, unilaterally, decided on the Gaza withdrawl, (not the CIA to our knowledge), as a additional aspect of the 'Roadmap-to-peace' formula.

why do you think bush adminstration is refusing to give any clues as to what will happen after sharon is dead meat.

normally THEY predict all sort of events which might or might not happen.

they have a whole department of fortune tellers specially dedicated to working on prophesies.

something fishy is going on in langley.

why all the silence now?

au contraire......i see the connecting dots...but the dots are not specifically Palestine vis-a-vis Israel, but is about the 'balkinization' of the middle & near East -> from Turkey to India.
Individuals, Leaders, Personalities, are only minor fluxuations that need minor attention, so that the grand scheme/ end-game plot can be played out.

there must be 6 or more sub-plots that are being played right now.
among the sub-plots is one focused on the issue of a 'Third Temple'
which PM Ariel Sharon was instrumental in creating,

here is wisdom: ->the 3rd Temple is constructed(which most of you won't believe), the 3rd Temple only needs to be recognized and affirmed by the newly reconstituted/reinstituted Sanhedrin...so that end-time prophecy becomes End-Time fufillment- - ->

PM Sharon performed his 'Duty' by building the security-fence, which will soon be acclaimed by the Sanhedrin as a Temple-Zion
....................and he, Sharon....himself became a 'Daily Sacrifice' within the Temple, along with all the other civilian 'martyrs' who have died from the daily Arab/Palestinian suicide bombers...again fufilling Daniel's visions

Yahoo News

kindly give points to mr conspiracy who gave you this link,

[edit on 7-1-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
Sharon was poisoned, Somebody slipped him his favourite drink after Ultra Orthodox Jewish Rabbis called God curses on him

He was hated by his own people after he pulled out of Gaza.

Israeli Prime Minister Rabin was also murdered for going against the Torah.

Gandhi, Rabin, Arafat, Sharon.

What do they have in common ?

Murdered by their own people for doing heretical stuff.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.smh.com.au

[edit on 6-1-2006 by mr conspiracy]
mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 6-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

I have to agree with ya. They killed(poisoned) Arafat as well. Theres a possibility Sharon was leaning more towards integration with the Palestinians and they could not have this so they gave him one of many drugs that mimics natural health problems. Look for them to install a more friendly Zionist/Western controlled leader that is willing to take a more aggressive stance in the conquest of the middle east and Asia minor and eventually the world. (Bird Flu)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join