It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son killed 'for not changing to Islam'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
"A mother described yesterday hearing her son shot dead after he refused to convert to Islam."

Telegraph.co.uk

A mother described yesterday hearing her son shot dead after he refused to convert to Islam.

Ruth Marriott told an inquest into her son's death that she heard gunshots on the day Adrian was shot five times in the head a few weeks before his 21st birthday. Mr Marriott, an accountancy student and gang member, was killed in a park near his home in Brixton, south London, in June 2004.

Three members of a rival gang, known as the Muslim Boys, were cleared in September last year of conspiracy to murder Mr Marriott after the prosecution offered no evidence at the Old Bailey.
Continued...

I think this line says all that needs to be said about the war on terror and the religion of peace..........................

[Mod Edit - Shortened link and formatting]

[edit on 6/1/06 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Im starting to think that Islam will eventually beat Islam, the harsher it is the more who will turn there backs.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
oh my god 5 times in the head thats harsh.... something is terribly wrong in the minds of easterners...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I would agree with you there. 5 Times in the head is harsh. Its more
then harsh, after the second shot the person shooting would be
shooting at the ground, because there would be nothing to left to
shoot at.

top topics

join