It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stopping God's Arrival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
So let's say God, any God, or some wannabe was a-coming, and you wanted to stop them. You know the general area and time because you got your thing going on and it's way above top secret. Well you can't quite call on the troops to go kill all the first newborns anymore, the people just don't fall for that anymore. How would you go about it? Well in this day and age of supreme manipulation, I think you'd have to find an excuse to go to war in that area. Maybe drop a little Agent Orange, because you know these chemicals are bad, the idiots don't. Maybe spray the area with depleted uranium. Or perhaps open up all sorts of chemical factories and contaminate, contaminate, contaminate. If that factory can't contaminate quickly enough, set up a spill and forget to tell everyone in the area about it. The sky is the limit these days. Nuke a couple towns why not?

Seeing as there isn't a whole lot of talk coming from either side of the table, I would think that they both don't want any of the regular folk knowing about them, so any magnificent displays are out of the question. Besides, I don't think the parent knows what they have. As your run of the mill conspiracy theorists, we're led to believe some UFO comes and implants some mighty DNA in some chick's womb and bam, that's God. But maybe they're also some sort of powerful soul, that can maintain better composure of the temple around them. Bring down the temple around them, and you stop them. Maybe one side is already whiped out and the other wants to keep it that way.

join