It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran fails to show at latest Nuclear meeting : IAEA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Thursday, January 05, 2006 8:34 a.m. ET

VIENNA (Reuters) - An Iranian delegation expected in Vienna to explain to the International Atomic Energy Agency Iran's decision to resume nuclear fuel research did not show up for a meeting on Thursday, the IAEA said.

The meeting was called off after the delegation did not appear, said IAEA spokeswoman Melissa Fleming. The IAEA does not know why the Iranian delegation missed the appointment, and no new meeting has been scheduled, she said
wireservice.wired.com...

Whats going on i wonder ? Playing for time ? snubbing there noses to Authority ? Not interested in Peace ?

Jihad coming ?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
They probably didnt show because of this.....
Iran decides to resume Nuke R&D

They dont want to come to the table. And if we show them we have infinite patience they will take it as weakness. Not soemthing we can afford to allow happen. Though if they do want to take it to the next level, I'm sure the military would be happy to oblige. But I believe they are smarter than to think they can take on the US in combined arms combat. If we give them a show of force, maybe we can bring them back to the bargaining table. Violence is the only manner of negotiation they respect.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

Whats going on i wonder ? Playing for time ? snubbing there noses to Authority ? Not interested in Peace ?

Jihad coming ?

I'd say they have learnt from the masters of deception, Isreal. Tell me why do people have SUCH TROUBLE IN THINKING LOGICALLY ?. Just for a second lets think LOGICALLY, If you though your country mite be wiped out by nuclear weapons what type of idot are you if you dont stockpile them ?.
Regardless of the country in question. So can EVERYONE please grow up and realise this. Just because YOU think a country "should not" or "not deserve" WMD's that olny one side of the coin.

new topics

join