It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton's lies (again)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I realise that this is a beat up topic... However, I was not paying attention when all that happened. Can someone please shed some light for me on why Clinton lied about Monica and why did he have to answer that kind of question and why his answer was made publicly known?.. Thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
because America got "moral" all the sudden for about 15 mins.

now we are back to not caring.

funny a guy gets a blowjob its all over the news and they wanna impeach him

however contrvesy that invovles current admin is apalling but nothing is done

dontcha love the times in which we live?

CRUCIFY THE FORNICATOR!!!!!!!

/points fingers and begins a witch hunt

I'm not here to defend Clinton. but god it's hilarious watching how hopped up people got over his private sex life.

hahaha really.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Thank you for your post, Lysergic, however I am still interested to get answers to my questions (above)...

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Marb, Clinton did what any red blooded American male would do when caught cheating on his wife. LIe

The reason he had to answer the questions about his affair is because they asked him.

The reason his answers were made public, is because we wanted to watch a powerful man squirm.

We used to hold powerful men to a higher standard than the man in the street. But for some reason we don't anymore and we believe their lies no matter how transparent.

It's a brave new world; welcome to the monkey house!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't really care about him lying about getting busy with Monica, I care that our President, the supposed most powerful man on the planet, can't pull better looking chicks than Lewinsky!

JFK got Marylin Monroe for cryin' out loud!

Peace

top topics

join