It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who's in control?

page: 1

join
share:
xn

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
After reading the info on the MJ-12, NWO, OA, shadow government, and other stuff, who's in control? It seems that the OA is in control of the NWO and the UN to create a world government, but agencies like the CIA and NSA are against what they want. The shadow government appears to include a bunch of agencies and act like our government, but we don't elect the people. The MJ-12 is part of the shadow government. But who has the most power?

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   
What is your definition of the NWO? To many different people, their interpretation of the NWO is very different. You seem to be suggesting that the NWO is run by a government, whilst others may argue that it is run by large corporations/banks.

Who said MJ-12 exist today? I used to believe in them being part of some shadow conspiracy, but now I believe that the whole ploy maybe just disinformation during the Cold-War.

But who has the most power?

I believe that it is the large corporations that control us, from what you wear to the money that you own

[Edited on 29-9-2003 by MrEisenhower]

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
the controllers are the ones that have tremendous knowledge of what goes on on the world.
Who what they know. who knows what it is their doing it for,. ultimately.

bankers are only a part or puppet.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The satanists I think are in control.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There seems to be evidence for the existence of Majestic at least through the mid 80's.... Like all such evidence, it is of course difficult to prove genuine, but the outlook is good that many such documents are legit.

As far as who is in control? Major corporations of course, as they control the politicians, and thereby the government. The good news? They NEED us as happy little consumers, in order to maintain control.
the big worrying prospect, is the rather prolific use recently, of rather overt means, to accomplish goals that were once much more secretive...(i.e. the recent Iraqi war). The fact that they start to seem less interested in public opinion is definitely cause for some alarm...

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here's my take on it:
There are basically three major factions fighting it out for world power...

1.) The Omega Agency
They use the NWO as their front in the world.
Run by a council of 15, they plan to instate a utopian sort of monarchy over the world.
Consists of leaders from the CFR, Bilderburgers, Tri-lateral Commision, Rederal Reserve, White House, etc...
Supports extra-terrestrial existence.

2.) The Shadow Government
Not to be confused with the OA, primarily composed of intelligence agency officials and military commanders...
Plan to set up a police state throughout the world in which everyone answers to someone...
Denies the existence of extra-terrestrials.

3.) The "Christian" Orders
The Jesuits, Vatican, Masons, Templar, Hospitallers, Order of the Rose, Order of the Serphent, etc...
Founded as Christian orders, however, upper echelon tend to be Satanists (Luciferians)...
Plan to set up theocratic police state with the Jesuit General in charge.
Extremly spiritual and supports Lucifer over Christ.

The Location of the Cabal, Illuminati, and Obscurami throughout it all is unknown...
Some claim they belong with the OA, others with Shadow. Some people believe them to be associated with the Christian Orders.
Other members will tell you there is only one NWO out there.
Many members will deny the existence of the NWO.
It's up to you to choose what you believe, but be careful in what you say...
...Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare threaten it...

- Tass

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well to be honest, after all these screwups and failed prophecies, i would have to say this little guy is in charge...

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm thinking its all about the money, and is controlled by a small group of CEOs, maybe 10 to 15 at the max, comprising the top of the Fortune 500 richest list. Everything in this world takes money, so it would seem that anyone who wanted a degree of control would need alot of money to finance their efforts

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
response to xn::: like the flock of geese...

the temporary leader, creates the front edge of the wake...then another assumes that position- with renewed strength- the whole formation remains energized...to complete the journey.

today, the skull & bones has been thrusting against the headwinds...

find out the cast of players on this page:::

educate-yourself.org...

Select: NWO news or New World Order, from menu items...

~~~

Ultimately, it IS the Luciferian, as noted above...
not some cute, innocent monkey....

PS: if you can get the server to cooperate--->educate-yourself.org...
~~~

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This World Order we have already expiring with the speed of the light.

Only USA data: www.toptips.com...

There is no real value to cover all printed bank notes and theoretical figures on all bank accounts. Hyper inflation is possible every second. This rich guy who will first try to get all his money from the bank will nuke the world economy. Many of them are able to buy whole planet.

So there is no longer any real single world hidden super influential government but rather equilibrium of superpowers. The powers each able to destroy everything on the earth.

Some of them are stronger because they have something more than money � they possessing human souls � like organized churches. Christians and muslims keeping the fingers on the red button of total catastrophy. This is Old World Order.

The good point to start further investigations is a universit� tangente - tangential university with a lot of resources and maps. It is of course only a small part of the whole picture. I will soon post little bit more. Stay tuned.

Notes:

1. Sites like �educate yourself� belongs to Old World Order and desperately trying force you to believe that NWO is something wrong.
2. NWO is the only chance for us to survive
3. Probably true, but Masons on that list? Only copycats...

Originally posted by Tassadar
3.) The "Christian" Orders
The Jesuits, Vatican, Masons, Templar, Hospitallers, Order of the Rose, Order of the Serphent, etc...
Founded as Christian orders, however, upper echelon tend to be Satanists (Luciferians)...
Plan to set up theocratic police state with the Jesuit General in charge.
Extremly spiritual and supports Lucifer over Christ.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
True, the Freemasons were actually the Knights Templar, and vis versa...
Once the Templar were banned/excommunicated/murdered, they established the Freemasons..
Is that what you mean by "copycats" Kronos?

- Tass

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Whoever has the money to pay the people who make policy is the one or ones in control,that would be the very very wealthy and the banks,the rest of it is just details and distractions.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There are a lot of Christian or just secret, criminal organizations shaped like Scottish Rite Freemasons, trying to infiltrate masonry, attract new members etc.

Famous P2 Lodge story

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
Whoever has the money to pay the people who make policy is the one or ones in control,that would be the very very wealthy and the banks,the rest of it is just details and distractions.

WRONG!!!,

You may have all the world money and no power or if you have power you can print your money.
And there is a limit of your 'purchase power' even if you have the mint.

Much more important is who can play on your emotions, who is telling you what is good, what is bad, who is the evil, who is the saint. Who is the authority for the masses.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hopnestly we the people are still in control.
If tehre is an organisation with intentions to rule the world then they cant do it or they would have done already.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Kronos,

why don't we see more of you around here,

you know what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Who's in control? Free Will. I am brother, no one fu**s with
this kid's destiny! Crazy or not, I live as by my choice
and design. Plus I am a good person, so I am not
motivated by anything but bloody passion; for my
fellowkind and the Big Guy upside ya know. What IS
a government, country, race, gender, I seem to have forgot...

Labels and topics, where is the substance?!

top topics

join