It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Gravity. We're getting closer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I was recently searching the net for any companies or organizations that are in the anti-gravity "industry". One came up that caught my attention. After looking through the site I was amazed at what I saw and read. Especialy the military research side of it.

Here's the link:
www.americanantigravity.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I remeber that site, visited it plenty of times before.

I agree, we're getting closer, just keep in mind that they're still debating wether or not these aluminum triangles actually defy gravity or if they just ride on ionic wind.

here, try looking at this link as well jnaudin.free.fr...

[edit on 6-1-2006 by SecretPenguinMan]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yea AmericanAnitGravity is one of my favorites too, wish Tim and the rest were a bit more skeptical. They were at Hutchson's(sp) apartment and he wouldnt turn on the machine and they were like " oh thats cool ".

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well almost. We do have for the first time a reputable paper with the begginings of a new realm of physics. Check this thread out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree, we're getting closer, just keep in mind that they're still debating wether or not these aluminum triangles actually defy gravity or if they just ride on ionic wind.

Im pretty sure thats Ion wind as it doesn't work in a vacuum(an earthbound one so it isn't anti-gravity it is neat though and could find uses in Aerostats sooner or later)

[edit on 6-1-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Im pretty sure thats Ion wind as it doesn't work in a vacuum(an earthbound one so it isn't anti-gravity it is neat though and could find uses in Aerostats sooner or later)

I remember seeing an article about the vacuum test, there are still some people who believe a lifter moves by some other means besides ion wind.

Anti-gravity or not it still has some uses.

new topics

top topics

join