It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US's next move (fiction)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is an interactive thread in which I hope the next poster assumes the role of whatever country is "up."

If everyone plays along, I'll try to referee this thing and we'll see where it goes.

So if you want to play along, assume you are the leader of the next country "up" and remain that country until we come to a final.

As the leader of the USA, its my job and responsibility to promote democracy unto countries that dont have much of it.

Take China for example. There is a country that could use some democracy.

So, Im going to call my friends in Tiawan (lets assume Tiawan is independent from China) and see if they would like some new, state of the art OFFENSIVE weapons. Lets ee what that does for democracy in China.

~ring, ring~ Hi. Is this Tiawan? Hey, this is the USA. Does China still want you to dump democracy? Because I have these new missles you can point at them if you want to. Are you interested in defending yourself with a little offense?

(TIAWAN, YOUR UP)

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
*reply*TIAWAN

cheers we could use all the ammo we can get with all those Missiles pointed straight at us
maybe a few Pac missiles and some of your new interceptors

Back to US

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Great, Tiwan. Its a deal. I'll write up a package to Congress for $100 million but I'll add another zero to it for good measure.

And I'll send some CIA guys with it to get you trained on the systems.

TIAWAN RESPOND
CHINA RESPOND, HOW WOULD A CHINESE NAVEL BASE LOOK IN CUBA
CUBA RESPOND, HOW WOULD A CHINESE NAVEL BASE INVITE TO CHINA SOUND
RUSSIA, RESPOND WITH SAT PHOTOS TO SHOW TO CHINA

EDIT-Remember to stick to the country you started with.

[edit on 1/5/2006 by Genfinity]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
*response*Tiwan

Great news
we would also like to request some fast attack boats with your latest anti ship missile so we can get rid of their Brown water navy.
we have increased our deffence budget by 35% which means we can purchase more harware.

Respond

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Im waiting for other countries to chime in.

Otherwise, this will get old fast.

Dont be shy. Grab a country and run with it.

War games. Woo-hoo!

new topics

top topics

join