It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wussup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
For some reason I never 'introduced' myself at any of the forums I have participated in over the years.

For the most part I am a truly wonderfull person, but most people will figure me for an asshole because of my attitude towards the situation.
It's not that any of you make me want to hurl all over this keyboard, it's just that we are all sitting on our asses doing the same exact thing that allowed the world to become this #ed up. Nothing.

I'm still not sure if participating in a forum is more constructive than sleeping all day. People who chose to lay in bed while their life is happening are at least fortunate enough to have pleasant dreams, while the rest of us think we are awake while experiencing and discussing our nightmares.

I just want to do something, but I'm having a tough time trying to find something to do that will help the situation.. honestly, all I want to do is strangle one or two dozen of these no-good-mother-#ers who stand up as representatives of 'the people' while they are feeding us this #.

Anyway, Hello.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS membership Submersible.
Be sure to check out all those links that ATS sent to you via e-mail.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I did, most of the recommendations were similar to the one's that existed a few years ago when I used to participate in other forums.

has anybody ever found themselves in trouble for what they have posted here?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has gotten in trouble with the law on ATS if that’s what you mean.

The staff here is pretty good at keeping the boards content under control. Trolls get banned pretty quickly.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
yeah, I often get confused for one of them.

my participation is often limited due to having a ton of things to do outside tha' box. some people have a problem with that.

it's been a long time, but it was not uncommon for me to get banned, usually by moderators trying to 'help' me. lol.

they do have a truck load of mod's here, HEY YA"LL!

*makes sweet eyes*

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
my post are already getting moved to insignificant categories and disappearing,
this much moderation reminds me of another system that doesn't work very well either.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This system works very well, altho some people will disagree, dont worry about your posts getting moved there just moved to more relevent places.
i hope you enjoy your stay, and if you follow the rules then all shoud be well.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
My 17yr old wife's nephew just arrived at out home in AZ from LA and he has had a long hard road at home with his screwed up father.

But he's here now and I have to do some things with him in an effort to get him back on his feet. Eventhough what I am working on is the most important thing in the world to me, I have to go help this child or I will be just like the parents that disgust me because something else is more important than helping a child in need.

I need about a week or so, and I'll be back .

Thanks !

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Take all the time in the world man its only a forum, famaly comes before all else.

Have a good time.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by picklewalsh]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Chissler

new topics

top topics

join