It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need help from the bigfoot smarty pants's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
A couple of years ago i saw a documentary on t.v that showed an expedition up into what i think was the himalayas. they ventured up into an area where the locals were actually quite unaware that there were people who DID NOT believe in the creature, as it was so much a part of there daily lives, and they were so far from any popular culture or media. the film crew recorded whooping/screaming from far up the mountain, found hair samples, and even came across an old cripple woman who was completely immobile but dissapeared often for a few days where she said she was gently being kidnapped by the creature and he would take her to his habitat and have "relations" * and then return her. Does anyone know what this is? what it's called? i cant find anything online, but i remember it was quite interesting.

any help from those smarter than i would be appreciated.

thanks and happy new year everyone.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by asala]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You want to know what to call someone who has sexual relations with a Yeti?

Sorry man, that's a little out of my scope of knowledge.

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
here you go

funreports.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I actually think i recall seeing a documentary like that, it was a while ago. I don't know what it's called, perhaps contact pbs? or Scifi? they might know?!?! and as for that little crippled yeti love receptical . . . the fact that she didn't explode or at least have some internal damages from her "relations" with bigfoot makes me think that she's been dippin into the payote a bit too much. But then again, she might not have been a cripple b4 bigfoot got a hold of her. . . .

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever seen a thread go south so fast!

I'm not saying this story isn't true, it very well could be, but the subject matter cries one-liners and rimshots.

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
he he- thanks for the link ENRAGE, but thats not it. this woman was an older himalayan woman, you know kinda like the old chinese lady that takes 5 minutes to get on the bus, and 2 minutes to get her pennies out to pay, and 3 minutes to sit down(and you only had 1 minute to get to work)
someone has to know what this is. and i dont mind the one liners, this is a pretty funny little subject that doesnt get talked about a whole lot on here as far as i can tell! might as well have some fun on the journey to my answer!

[edit on 5-1-2006 by tasteslikethunder]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i've got to say, i thought this was a good place to gather information on bigfoot, but to no avail. does anyone have information on another resource that might help in this? another forum? not only was my question not answered, but my original post was edited without my knowledge. i'm not sure which one of the words *crazy * cripple * monkey * or * sex was found unsuitable? let me rephrase to *abnormal handicap Giganticus Pithicus intecourse. I guess there is no room for humour.

any further help would be greatly apreciated still. thank you

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I didn't see the documentary this post originally was leading towards
but do know of interviews with native american women abducted by sascwatch. Here's an interesting link www.bigfootencounters.com...
Hope it helps. You'll have to scroll down to kidnappings.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I did see this documentary , was very good . The creature that they spoke of was called a " migyur " ( my guess at the spelling ) . I'll have a trawl to see if i can find the name of the show .

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Was the documentary called, To the ends of the Earth ?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think the answer to your question would be either "Cryptozoophilia" or "Cryptobestiality".

What do I call a human that has "relations" with a Sasquatch? Brave.

I wonder if Bigfoot understands the concept of "no means no"?

Peace

top topics

join