It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange animal in the backyard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
How cute are those Scottish folds, i might get one of them. This has been a very intresting topic, if you see it again try to take a pic.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Can do, the weekend is coming up and my boyfriend is coming by, we'll stake out the yard and keep an eye out.

*with camera in hand this time*

hehehe, and i'll ask my best Friend Lauren to keep on the look out too, she lives 2 doors down and she has a good view of all our yards. . . .

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
maybe it was an albino scottish fold?

or maybe it was a drunken man with a tail attached to him like he was the stag at a stag party

Neutrino

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
if there were a man with tail that could fit through the gap in my fence, i'd be even more worried. . . .

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
im no expert but i think i recognise what your talking about try looking in a south american mammals glossary i think you will find it in there its a forest living creature looks kinda like a possum and a racoon mixed long tails as they are arboreal and its tail serves as a balance while in trees they are very agile and will eat most anything also its found in the americas so its possible that someone has a pet one in your city hope this helps

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by decidedlyundecided
if there were a man with tail that could fit through the gap in my fence, i'd be even more worried. . . .

I agree with you there

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Did it look something like this?

This is just a common Opossum, when it's looking directly at you you can't see the length of it's muzzle.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join