It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact: Dark Matter, L.I.S.A. and more!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Have we made first contact to parallel worlds? The answer is yes. This argument will be metaphysical in nature but anchored by quantum physics.

I'm glad that Dr. Michio Kaku said on Coast to Coast A.M. that science was catching up to metaphysics. See, metaphysics looks at the nature of reality and science looks at the reality of nature. A physicist will look at how a particle behaves in the double slit experiment and metaphysics looks at why it behaved that way. I actually think that theoretical physics is metaphysical in nature.

Now, what I'm suggesting is that we have made indirect contact with these worlds and we don't realize it yet. First, we couldn't see these worlds and we wouldn't know the make-up of these worlds. Is there anything today that would fit these two things? The answer is yes, and it's call DARK MATTER/DARK ENERGY. See, dark matter does not emit or reflect enough electromagnetic radiation to be detected directly and therefore we don't know it's structure. What we do know about dark matter is that it reacts to gravity. This is because gravity seeps into our 3-dimensional space from a warped dimension of space. This is a theory posited by Lisa Randall, a theoretical physicist from Harvard. So, within this warped space there are pocket universes like ours and some that are dead universes. Our universe is a quantum fluctuation in this warped space and there's an infinite amount of these pocket universes. Some with life and some without.

This leads to the next question, how will we detect these other pocket universes? The answer is the same way that more advanced civilizations from these universes detected us, through GRAVITY. See, these other universes are still subject to the effects of gravity. So there's two promising possibilities in the near future. Before I state them, let me say that I think the Uncertainty Principle is evidence of extra dimensions. The reason why there's uncertainty when you reach plancks constant, is because there's a particle so small but massless that it can travel from dimension to dimension. So, all the information in our pocket universe is not contained within our universe.

First is L.I.S.A(Laser Interferometer Space Antenna). LISA is scheduled to go up in 2011 and LISA is designed to detect gravitational waves predicted by Einstein's Theory of General Relativity. What LISA might detect is gravity waves coming from dark matter. We will then be able to know the shapes and sizes of these parallel worlds and which ones contain life and which ones do not. Future generations might be able to travel to a dead universe and terra form the universe and make it suitable for life. This is how I believe some other civilizations detected us.

Here are a couple of websites on LISA.
lisa.jpl.nasa.gov...
www.esa.int...

Second is CERNS Large Hadron Collider which will be ready to go in 2007 hopefully. Some our hoping to detect a particle that travels between dimension at high energie collisions.

Check out:
www.okka.biz...
en.wikipedia.org...

I will add some more later, sleep is calling

THANK YOU, LORD JESUS!!
quantumtheologica.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Good thread
There is a wildcard though in the 1st contact situation, here is the article enjoy

www.uibk.ac.at...

Note that this is a bit of a longshot but if true it could mean FTL travel within this Century!

[edit on 5-1-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Good article Sardion. I think these things could go hand in hand. We could find these pocket universes through gravity waves and travel to those universes with this kind of propulsion system. I have a theory on warp drive that's based on geometry and the graviton.

My theory is as follows:

It's simple in theory, first some theorize that a graviton appears to us as mass in our four-dimensional space time and it actually gives us our mass. The graviton is a massless particle that can travel from dimension to dimension. In some spaces the mass of a graviton = zero so if you could warp space to match the geometry of that space time where the gravitons mass = zero, then you or the ship that you are piloting would have no mass and would be propelled at speeds faster than light. You would then be able to travel to say Abell 1835, before your ship left the Milky Way. This would also have implications for time travel.

Say you wanted to go back to 1920, traveling through this warped space you could. This is because from the point of view of this warped space 1920 and 2006 happen at the same time or the same moment. It's like our space time is one moment. I use the analogy of a track meet. It's like we are the runners in our space time and we only see what's around us from moment to moment. A person sitting in the stand can watch the whole track from their point of view and this would be like viewing our space time from this warped space. So, it actually wouldn't be time travel, it would be what I call space time travel where this space would actually propel you through imaginary time.

This is why I think that some of the UFO's that we see are time travelers or travelers from other dimensions. The reason why the pictures are blurry of these UFO'S is because they are warping the space that surrounds them and the picture gets distorted. This is also why they can disappear in an instant. They just warp the space around them to the point where we can't sense the spacecraft. In theory you could go back a few years and give your mother the lotto numbers. You would put on some kind of suit that warps space and you would be invisible. You could walk through the walls of your mothers house and whisper the numbers in her ear without being seen. Now, this wouldn't affect the worldine you are from, but a new worldine would branch off of our worldine and a new history where your mother hit the lotto would occur. I have some ideas about what could warp space and I will add them later.

THANK YOU, LORD JESUS!!
quantumtheologica.blogspot.com...

join