It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America down...NWO mission accomplished?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ive heard quite a lot of people say that if there is a NWO (and we know there is) that a crucial part of their plan would be to eventually butcher America since America would provide the most resistance to the plan. I thought about this for a while, and it seem's to me that the rest of the world isn't going like sheep to the slaughter, and that perhaps this "America-centric" view of how things will play out might be a problem....

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hmm... Too many people here still have this view of the world through american eyes. If there's any global tyranny that's being developped right now, the scope of it goes far larger than taking down USA. Countries as different as France, Thailand and India cannot be integrated to a supragovernment such as the US can be, as in these countries they have cultural and political issues which are very distant than those in America.

This is why so many people are still very skeptical to the idea of a one world government, because the planet is not so "small" as the globalist ideals envision it. Even in a situation of post-nuclear chaos where a global tyranny would present itself as being the one and only solution for the survival of society -even a forced solution- the bureaucrats of such a governance would face puzzling problems based on linguistic, ethnic and political differences and conflicts. To that extent, I wonder what is the more likely between a New World Order, or a global anarchist revolution...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You could view it as the following- America is taken out, then we have a thousand afghanistans for every rebel against the NWO. Urban warfare all over the place, maybe the world being unified against America with the EU as stabilizers in an American civil war. Who knows...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
While, as always, I remain skeptical and simultaneously open to all possibilities, I feel that people tend to almost want there to be a grand scheme for a literal global government, because that scenario is a more exciting or psychologically frightening/reaffirming/obvious one than other possibilities may be.

I believe it is possible that a literal government need not encompass the globe in order for a system of control responsible for policy and decision making to be effectively global in scope and power. Indeed, it would make their job easier, and allow greater flexibility. Global agendas - if they exist - are just that; global.

You won't (at least not easily or probably) be able to direct the world unless you play nations/organizations/people/whatever - which would never willingly (at least not in our life times) coalesce into such an amalgamation - unwittingly against one another in such a way that the ultimate policies of this effective (but not necessarily literal) global "government" are achieved.

I'm not saying there may not be a point at which those objectives are so close at hand or inevitable that such a "government" would reveal itself and declare its intentions to a certain extent. I just find it difficult to imagine them admitting the nature of their machinations or revealing how their levers of control function - as would be necessary if a literal "one world government" were openly declared - without the people of the nations played against one another for so long being incited to violence on a global scale. And it is difficult to rule when people know what's up, or are then on a rampage and screaming for blood.

An event of genuinely catastrophic and global proportions would be necessary for people to accept this (or be deceived into accepting this as many profess will come to pass). 9-11, an invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, and a possible strike against Iran, don't qualify for that in my humble opinion, and if the plan is to expand those conflicts into a global catastrophy, then I don't see any signs that it's working thus far.

But, again, anything is possible.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by AceWombat04]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
While, as always, I remain skeptical and simultaneously open to all possibilities, I feel that people tend to almost want there to be a grand scheme for a literal global government, because that scenario is a more exciting or psychologically frightening/reaffirming/obvious one than other possibilities may be.
[edit on 5-1-2006 by AceWombat04]

BINGO! Someone toss this guy a cookie!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The American middle class is being systematically eliminated. This is one of the key goals of the NWO. Europe and Canada will be next on the hit parade. American's currently are so brain washed by network television it's staggeringly pathetic. At one point in 2004 62% of American's polled believed there were connections between Saddam and the WTC attacks, today it's in the 30's. As Goebels said, "Repeat something enough and it will become a core belief."

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Not so sure that I believe it will be "taken out" so to speak. I believe that a large part of the NWO resides within the U.S.; powerful political and economical leaders; the Urban Elite as some would call them. Many nations political leaders, including Presidents/Prime Ministers are suspected to be part of the NWO if I'm not mistaken. And isn't the goal of the NWO to control the world under a single government? So, I suppose that your theory is technically correct, because their goal is to destroy all other governments, all other nations, to make room for their single one.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
At one point in 2004 62% of American's polled believed there were connections between Saddam and the WTC attacks, today it's in the 30's. As Goebels said, "Repeat something enough and it will become a core belief."

I think I'm abit confused at this statement... It was 62% in '04 but now is in the 30% range? How does this tie into the repeat yada yada yada statement if the percentage is now lower then what it was?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There are several ways countries could be united.
Imagine if a Cold War scenario was taken to extremes. The UN would find a resolution and confiscate all nuclear weapons. This would mean that only the UN would be 'strong' and it would slowly turn peacekeeping to policing.

They could do it a la star wars and create a whole new threat which they would control and eventually use to unite people.

They could just come right out and say that in order to make sure peace is maintained, the UN will become temporary heads of state. After a long enough time the temporary will be dropeed and no one will remember life without the NWO. The alternative to this is that they unleash thousands of troops which have been trained and raised in secret bases like Dulce Groom Lake etc. These troops wouldn't have a problem 'persuading' people to be complacent.

If the alien/reptilian thing is true, they could just say we are on the verge of a new era, or a war which will require unity etc.

new topics

top topics

join