It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary story(s)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
OK, this story happened to my Uncle. He has this big ranch, and next to it was this Indian graveyard/temple (abandoned for a long time). He suddenly had the not so brilliant idea of taking a few of the pots and urns in it to decorate his house (!) guess what happened next? my cousins hearing voices when they went to sleep, stuff falling down crashing to the floor in the middle of the night, and sometimes my uncle hearing the sound of a whimpering dog (while his own dog was right next to him lapping up water). Unbelievable. Other weird story. My great grandmother kept saying to her son (my great uncle) that at night the curtains in her room kept moving by themselves. He said to himslef "My mother is getting senile..." (she was 90 something years old when this happened). So he sleeps in the room and.... the curtains move! Here's a rather lurid story that supposedly happened to someone who lived in my house before us. This person aparently did something wrong to somebody, that person found some witch doctor satanist SOB who instructed her to do some weird Voodoo ritual in front of the house for revenge. The voodoo ritual thing consisted in part of a little book which had a warning to whoever lived in front of the house NOT TO OPEN IT (I have no idea what was in the actual little book). Anyway, the girl who lived in my house said to herself that it was all bull# and she opened the little book to read what was in it. She died the same day in a car crash. Got some other stories, but those were some weird ones I remember....

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't have any scarey stories affraid
But I like the one you say about about the girl and the book! Was the book ever found? I'd love to hear what was written in it.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Probably not much..i would say probably nothing.hehe the scary thing about voodoo is that it uses the persons own energies to carry out the curse or objective.The caster lays their part and the rest is carried out by the victim.When the trigger of the opening of the book started the woman gave the curse enough energy to do her in the same day..

AS for the indain burial ground story.In my studies the most freaky and horrible hauntings come from messing with the native spirits.They are very strong and close to the earth.Alot of these cases actually result in death.
They are very respectful in life and in death you could say they have some of the oldest and strongest ghosts and spirits

Your uncle seems to have totaly invited a medium level poltergiest into his home.

There is alot you can do to make amends but.If they are really mad they will follow you forever.In some cases i would say that having any connection with their realm is a blessing.Might open your eyes......

[edit on 5-1-2006 by toraylin]

new topics

join