It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Poll. Your Opinion. Are We Being Visited By Other Worldly Lifeforms?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
1. A
2. B

3. 15 y/o Student

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
1) Do you believe we are being visited by other worldly lifeforms?
A) Yes, I do.

2) Have you personally ever seen an airborn object you could not, nor to date been able to identify or compare to anything you know of?
B) No, I have not.

3) I'm a 17 year old year 12 student. I work at a store nearby, and I plan on doing 6 year undergraduate degree in Medical Science/MBBS next year.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Given our propensity for incoherent and irrational violence and all the radio and television broadcasts over the past century advertising it... they are probably avoiding us like the plague. After all they ARE supposed to be higher intelligences.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by grover]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You are your habits. Make no mistake over that.

Do I think there is other life (intelligent or not) in this Galaxy and Universe?

A). From the movie "Contact" (1997), "It would be an awful waste of Space". Now let me add, it would be an awful waste of SpaceTime or should that be TimeSpace.

Have I personally seen something I could not explain?

Yes, perhaps some humans, but no, I have not seen anything up in the sky except Halley's Comet, Mars, M-13, Ring Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy, and other such objects, but South is where it is at, and Scorpio and Sagatterius, is where the Heart of the Milky Way Galaxy is and the bulge of the Center of the Galaxy. It is now thought that we collide with the Andromeda Galaxy in 3 billion years, and we are travelling through SpaceTime with @ another 50 Galaxies in our Local Cluster of Galaxies towards the Virgo SuperCluster Strings of Galaxies getting there in around 300-400 million years. But they will not be there if we get there, alive that is.

Personal data:

What are you going to use it for and who will do what with it?

Sorry, I am older and Grumpier, so that ends that question.

I like to say a little more, but then, knowing how some humans are, why would any spacealiens treat Humans any better, and actually give any obvious information to Humans back.

Perhaps more Advanced or Older Spacealiens might, but perhaps they are just as Grumpy!

Now with all that physics in which case I have my own thought processes and think that "Time" is the only dimension, but do not expect me to prove it any 'time' soon, afterall Calculus was not my best subject and Issac Newton was a genius making that math up in a couple-few months at some other person's request (perhaps a King) I know this:

If you had shields on the lights on this Planet, we all could better see the Sky and the Milky Way Galaxy on those warm summer nights -- winter not as good it seems as the objects are more scattered like the Constellations like Hydra although Orion is up and the Northern Cross seem to be setting in the West straight up around and with Christmas Time.

Take care in Iraq and come back to discuss this some more.

As to anything else, I am sure that if other life is visiting us, they are more advanced and may always be more advanced, which does not mean that Humans should get "Dumber" with all the rules one has to support. It does not mean to break any rules but perhaps that would be the same with any intelligent life out in the Galaxy anyone may think about or meet.

I have not met any, or seen any extraterrestrial life, but where I live, they may just be avoiding it.

Then here in the USA, one would have to wonder why the Milky Way Galaxy's length (towards the Heart of the Galaxy and the long disk of the Galaxy) comes into play in the summer while in the Winter, one is looking at the more vastness of deeper space across the short distance of the disk of the Galaxy.

I worked for a comunications company and now "Thank God" that is over.
I can program a computer and so have a two-year degree in IT Technology now.

I do not work at that though except for my own satisfacton being that Microsoft had to invent their own version of Constants and anything else which is why some other people decide that all you need is to Create a Window and start it up with Direct X and then avoid the rest of whatever it is about with the sample programs I see from Microsoft and Direct X.

Avoiding it is the answer in the end, and also so that is exactly what the spacealiens also do. They came, they saw, they decided to go back home or somewhere else. They stuck around for awhile and then had other rules to follow or "Orders".

Those spacealiens are probably not shrugging their shoulders at any of this, while it is only Humans on this Planet that really are.

If any extremists stick around, perhaps I could just 'bore' those people to death and that would also solve some problems with this Planet.

Take Care, and come back alive!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
1: not yet decided
2: yes definitely, multiple times and dates.
3: Just a loser in San Diego, CA...carry on.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
1) A
2)A (sphere, including sudden unexplained disappearance; White Mountains, New Hampshire almost a year ago)
3) 19yo college student/book store employee(Borders)

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hello Esoteric Teacher.

1) Do you believe we are being visited by other worldly lifeforms?

Yes i do. Now think about this did the victorian's and all other's in this ERA think we were ? My answer to this is no. This is something for our time something we can understand that the ones from that period could not.

2) Have you personally ever seen an airborn object you could not, nor to date been able to identify or compare to anything you know of ?

Yes i have.

Now again how many such report's were documented for the said ERA that i mentioned in Q1 ?

3) If you are willing to, please tell us what you do for a living, a brief biography if you will to include your level of education. (None of this is truly important, but it gives the members an oportunity to connect with your point of view and understand your perspective a little better. I don't care if your in the 3rd grade, you have eyes & a brain, and your experiences are important.)

I have served in the british army from the age of 16 i am now 25 however i left the army at age 23 and since then i have been finding myself.

I have GCSE's at grade's A,B and C and have more N.V.Q's than you can shake a poo stick at.

I have been around the world and done some crazy thing's and i am O.K.

I AM A REALIST.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 1-9-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
1. No i dont believe we are being visited

2. Yes, an orange ball of light that i couldnt identify

3. Occupation- IT support

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
!/ YES

2/ Never seen one

3/ 51 yrs old. Currently I'm an online trader. Previously I was a pro musician for 30 years. Also spent a couple of years as a policeman in London (a very long time ago).

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Questions:

1) A
2.)A

3.) 33 year old "basketcase".

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
1) C, I certainly believe it's possible and that you can't just discount thousands of testimony, but I haven't seen a "smoking gun" yet.

2) Yes, on three occasions. The first was on a mountain trail, I saw a typical silver flying saucer seemingly jetting through the sky, only to disappear after a few seconds. The second was in my own yard, my entire family saw a large white ball hovering above the treeline for about an hour until it too disappeared. The third was while driving, through the windshield I saw another silver disc flying at crazy speeds through the sky until it vanished behind a cloud.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
1. A

2. A

3. Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina (just kidding)- I'm a Navy Vet (airwing) college, open mind

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join