It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bigger Picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
First of all I dont want any "well, DUH" responses, because this is interesting.

I could write 100+ pages on this, but I have not the time for such.
I want you all who read this to do something. Go on the internet and spend a couple hours looking at all of the government conspiracy stories, coverups, alien sightings, government corruption, some ancient religions, ect. Then spend an hour just sitting there thinking bout it all in-depth. You may realize the same thing I did. It all fits. I cant explain in words what it is, you have to experience it first-hand. My main points are:

1) There is something going on beyond our imaginations.
2) The government is not nearly as clueless as they say they are.
3) This "something" going on could end our lives as we know them in an instant
4) It also controls all aspects of our daily lives
5) It is all in plain view.

All you have to do is think, and you will see the truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think you just explained the existence of ATS.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
thats why I came to this site...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I was also talking to those who have'nt experienced this

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It descibes more than just conspiracy theories or learning, but what you said reminded me of a word. That word is "eureka" which somewhat summarizes the process of understanding or when pieces of a puzzle click. THe definition is "Used to express triumph upon finding or discovering something."

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The US Government? No way I don't belive it. What could they be doing that is wrong and could end the world in a blink of an eye?

"they" can't end my life in an instant. Sometimes the otherside has a bigger secret.

But its all crazy talk.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
they can.....but they can't, not because of us, but because we are going to be involved in an intervention buy those who put us here in the first place. We don't control SQUAT!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It will all come out one day. Every cover-up and secret since Jesus.

Unfortunately, I most likely won't be alive. I wish Titor would come back so we could all ask him to check it out.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I absolutely agree with #1. There is a lot of weird stuff going on, and I don't understand the reasons for most of it. I think that #5 is false, because if things were in plain view, then most people would know about them. How many people off the street do you think will know what the acronym 'NWO' is, or have ever heard of people like Alex Jones, Stanton Friedman, Nikola Tesla, or any of the many others whose work we at ATS often refer to and study, whose work is often unknown to the masses. I think #3 is rather questionable, though I suppose maybe something like bioweapons could do it, and I don't know about 2 or 4.

new topics

top topics

join