It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Great site on George Bush Sr.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
www.tarpley.net...

That is a great site of a biography. They site where they get all there information from. It is a great great great site. It is long but really good from what i can tell so far.

A must read!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Thanks man, I used to have that bookmarked and lost it.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
To some, like father like son.

The opening two paras:

"The thesis of this book is simple: if George Bush were to be re- elected in November 1992 for a second term as the president of the United States, this country and the rest of the world would face a catastrophe of gigantic proportions.

The necessity of writing this book became overwhelming in the minds of the authors in the wake of the ghastly slaughter of the Iraq war of January-February 1991. That war was an act of savage and premeditated genocide on the part of Bush, undertaken in connivance with a clique in London which has, in its historical continuity, represented both the worst enemy of the long-term interests of the American people, and the most implacable adversary of the progress of the human species."

The material is completely biased as to Bush's character, and full of historical facts and a few fictions.

I woul rank it as just as useful as Esterhaus's best seller on Clinton, American Rhapsody, which I enjoyed.

The Bush book is a good good book, but who am I to argue with ilovepizza who promised in the topic title it was a great great book, then extended that to a great great great book.

A little less like father like son (from Ch 24, New World Order):

The high tide of Bush's megalomania as the emperor of the new world order was perhaps reached at the United Nations in September. It was an elaboration of the previous year's oration on the New World Order. First, Bush made clear what the developing sector could expect in the postwar world: "The world has learned that free markets provide levels of prosperity, growth, and happiness that centrally planned economies can never offer...Here in the chamber we hear about North-South problems. But free and open trade, including unfettered access to markets and credit, offer developing countries the means of self-sufficiency and economic dignity." (bearing in mind of course, that the US in the entire period was as protectionist as ever)

Bush then turned to the war of the coalition against Iraq which he celebrated as a "third historical breakthrough: international cooperation," a "measured, principled, deliberate and courageous response to Saddam Hussein," and, most ominously, "a model for the collective settlement of disputes." "And it is the United States view that we must keep the United Nations sanctions in place as long as [Saddam Hussein] remains in power." "This is not to say-- and let me be clear on this one-- that we should punish the Iraqi people."

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I never said the information was not biased. I just said it was a great site with lots of information. It may be biased information but still information.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It is impossible to NOT be biased when you have an understanding of the practices of the various members of the Bush family.

It is biased in the appropriate direction for thinking homo sapiens.

And foolish idealists who believe governments can be managed by honest people.

new topics

top topics

join